Aromasin at 18

realantoniomontana

realantoniomontana

Deletedmember
What are the effects of using Ai for heightmaxxing at the age of 18 looksmax people, my growth plates have not closed and I gained height naturally before using it?

What are the effects of using Ai for heightmaxxing at the age of 18 looksmax people, my growth plates have not closed and I gained height naturally before using it?
cancer I Think

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
You turn gay

Nothing the sides are dependant on how much your body usually produces, don't go over 12.5 mg a day in any case.

By effects I assume your asking about the side effects. Some potential downsides could include the following

Short Term - Low libido, Sexual dysfunction, Weaker mental processing, slower mental capacity, hot flashes, higher testosterone levels

Long Term - Osteoperosis, Infertility, Lower IQ, Less developed prefrontal cortex, heart problems such as heart disease, liver problems

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
By effects I assume your asking about the side effects. Some potential downsides could include the following

Short Term - Low libido, Sexual dysfunction, Weaker mental processing, slower mental capacity, hot flashes, higher testosterone levels

Long Term - Osteoperosis, Infertility, Lower IQ, Less developed prefrontal cortex, heart problems such as heart disease, liver problems
Why would inhibiting estrogen cause infertility? Also, if you use an AI to lower estrogen but not too much (like keeping it around 10-15pg/ml) would you still have all those side effects and mess with brain development if you're still developing?

Why would inhibiting estrogen cause infertility? Also, if you use an AI to lower estrogen but not too much (like keeping it around 10-15pg/ml) would you still have all those side effects and mess with brain development if you're still developing?
Yes but much more minimal. These side effects really become prominent when estrogen is nuked with letrozole or high dose AI.