Aromasin for years

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
If I take 25mg of Aromasin before every night for 3 years, knowing that I am 16 years old, how will my body react?
Will it give me in the long term really noticeable negative effects on my concentration, my energy?

Incidentally, I was also wondering about mk-677 and k2 m4.

This question is probably stupid, but I'd rather ask your opinion.

If I take 25mg of Aromasin before every night for 3 years, knowing that I am 16 years old, how will my body react?
Will it give me in the long term really noticeable negative effects on my concentration, my energy?

I'm 15 and I wanted to try aromasin too, but risks are high messing with hormones during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I'm 15 and I wanted to try aromasin too, but risks are high messing with hormones during puberty

Well, I was just thinking that the body itself makes a beautiful hormone mess during puberty... The pubertal gyno is a good example in my opinion.

Well, I was just thinking that the body itself makes a beautiful hormone mess during puberty... The pubertal gyno is a good example in my opinion.
I think that's exacerbated by environment. Estrogen is in just about everything. Hell, most of us bathe in that shit everyday

Personally, I wouldn’t take an AI for a long period of time. Especially not three years.

Taking it every night is foolish. Break the 25mg of aromasin in half and take it every other 4 days. You shouldn't just be taking aromasin alone as it won't get you taller, only expand your height potential, so you need to be taking mk677 along with it.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Texancel, fauxfox and 1 other person
Taking it every night is foolish. Break the 25mg of aromasin in half and take it every other 4 days. You shouldn't just be taking aromasin alone as it won't get you taller, only expand your height potential, so you need to be taking mk677 along with it.

It's raw powder that I'm going to buy, I have a source where I can get 1g for 7.2dollars, but you're sure it's enough to delay the closing of the plates long enough ?

cheap AI sources ?

It's raw powder that I'm going to buy, I have a source where I can get 1g for 7.2dollars, but you're sure it's enough to delay the closing of the plates long enough ?
1 mg is not enough. That's child's play.

It all depends on how much you want to grow.. want to be 6'6? You should be taking aromasin for some time. While growing at the same time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
1 gram is not enough. That's child's play.

It all depends on how much you want to grow.. want to be 6'6? You should be taking aromasin for some time. While growing at the same time.

1g for 7 dollars is really legit, especially if I don't take 25mg every night as I agreed on the basis, if I follow your dosage, it is 1140mg and therefore 1,14g over a year, unless I am a big autistic person who can't calculate ? And I would ideally like to take it as long as it takes to reach a size goal effectively, but even with the non-stop taking of Aromasin, are the plates meant to be closed one day or not?

Last edited:
1g for 7 dollars is really legit, especially if I don't take 25mg every night as I agreed on the basis, if I follow your dosage, it is 1140mg and therefore 1,14g over a year, unless I am a big autistic person who can't calculate ? And I would ideally like to take it as long as it takes to reach a size goal effectively, but even with the non-stop taking of Aromasin, are the plates meant to be closed one day or not?
As i said you need to take it with mk677 and stop at the height you want. If you stop taking aromasin your growth plates won't close immediately after, because it's a suicidal AI.

• +1
Waaay overkill. Try 6mg twice per week. Even that will crash your Natty estrogen.

• +1
As i said you need to take it with mk677 and stop at the height you want. If you stop taking aromasin your growth plates won't close immediately after, because it's a suicidal AI.

What dose for mk677 ? I've been able to read a lot of negative stuff on it lately, on this forum in particular. And about the plates closing, it was not really my questioning, my questioning was: Can the plates still close despite taking AI like Aromasin ?

What dose for mk677 ? I've been able to read a lot of negative stuff on it lately, on this forum in particular. And about the plates closing, it was not really my questioning, my questioning was: Can the plates still close despite taking AI like Aromasin ?
I advise taking mk677 once a week, because 1 drop of it(25 mg)= growth spurt levels. It all depends on how long the effects last. Once I find that out, I'll probably make a thread. Estrogen closes growth plates. Theoretically no estrogen= open growth plates forever. No estrogen is very bad for you, and you would probably never nuke your estrogen, so yes, growth plates will still close despite taking AI like aromasin. Unless you ofcourse nuke your estrogen to 0.

Also I thought you said 1mg of powder not 1 gram, my bad.

• +1
I advise taking mk677 once a week, because 1 drop of it(25 mg)= growth spurt levels. It all depends on how long the effects last. Once I find that out, I'll probably make a thread. Estrogen closes growth plates. Theoretically no estrogen= open growth plates forever. No estrogen is very bad for you, and you would probably never nuke your estrogen, so yes, growth plates will still close despite taking AI like aromasin. Unless you ofcourse nuke your estrogen to 0.

Also I thought you said 1mg of powder not 1 gram, my bad.

I am quite impressed by the difference in dosage in this thread compared to the different heightmaxxing guides I have read, you advise me to use MUCH lower doses than the guides I have read, so I don't know who to believe anymore.

I am quite impressed by the difference in dosage in this thread compared to the different heightmaxxing guides I have read, you advise me to use MUCH lower doses than the guides I have read, so I don't know who to believe anymore.
meh it's okay take mk677 daily

You'll become @Mr_Norwood in no time

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How tall are you now?

do a blood test and check your Estrogen level before changing your endocrine system without a valid reason

do a blood test and check your Estrogen level before changing your endocrine system without a valid reason

Is a common blood test supposed to include estrogen level in the result ? And in what kind of result should I refrain from using Aromasin ?

Is a common blood test supposed to include estrogen level in the result ? And in what kind of result should I refrain from using Aromasin ?
common blood test don't include hormones, you have to ask directly to test estrogens in the analisys laboratory.

If you have too high estrogen level, aromasin will help you in becoming more masculine, but I don't know what aromasin does to men with normal estrogen levels

• +1
common blood test don't include hormones, you have to ask directly to test estrogens in the analisys laboratory.

If you have too high estrogen level, aromasin will help you in becoming more masculine, but I don't know what aromasin does to men with normal estrogen levels

Well I'm going to try to make one yes, I'll need a fair pretext, because I don't know if telling my parents that I'm going to take a drug initially created for breast cancer at a fairly large dose doesn't suit me too much, lol. Speaking of the doses, I remain confused, if someone to come and give his opinion here, I take.

Well I'm going to try to make one yes, I'll need a fair pretext, because I don't know if telling my parents that I'm going to take a drug initially created for breast cancer at a fairly large dose doesn't suit me too much, lol. Speaking of the doses, I remain confused, if someone to come and give his opinion here, I take.
In my country, Italy, you don't need a medical prescription to have a blood test, just take 30 euros and go to the analysis laboratory telling them the test you want.

What's your source?! , 7.2 for 1g is pretty cheap

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
This is very wrong. AI's are extremely damaging.