Aromasin growth plates

D

dogbus!!!89

Iron
Hello I am on a 500mg test e cycle for 16 weeks I will be running only test for the first 4 weeks than I will add in 25mg anavar and 200mg mastereron for the rest of the 16 weeks. this being the first day of my cycle how much aromasin do I need to take to keep my growth plates open!? And how much aromasin do I have to take While on just 500mg test and than on 500mg test with 25mg anavar and 200mg masteron. Please answer as I could find no other answers

I take 12.5mg daily some people say that’s too much but I haven’t experienced any bad side effects

• +1
Reactions: dogbus!!!89 and TechnoBoss
I take 12.5mg daily some people say that’s too much but I haven’t experienced any bad side effects
Chat gtp said I should do 12.5mg every other day and do you think I will need to change the dose after I take anavar and masteron?

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and CoreSchizo
Chat gtp said I should do 12.5mg every other day and do you think I will need to change the dose after I take anavar and masteron?
no because anavar dosent aromatize into estrogen really and masteron even acts as anti estrogen

• +1
Reactions: dogbus!!!89 and CoreSchizo
Nah you are good no need to change it if you are taking 12.5mg daily

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs