Aromasin Source

Cant you get it at your local pharmacy ?

Cant you get it at your local pharmacy ?
i live in uk so i think i'd need a prescription, my parents literally couldn't be less blackpilled so it's unlikely that will happen

i live in uk so i think i'd need a prescription, my parents literally couldn't be less blackpilled so it's unlikely that will happen
How old r u ? I just asked it in pharmacy and they gave me when i was 17

just search for reviews.
it has low ratings. it's not legit

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder
How old r u ? I just asked it in pharmacy and they gave me when i was 17
15, i have passed as 1-2 years older before though

do u live in uk as well? if so that could honestly work

just search for reviews.
it has low ratings. it's not legit
i don't usually read ratings on the actual site because 9/10 are fake, but yh i should do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
i don't usually read ratings on the actual site because 9/10 are fake, but yh i should do that
not on the actual site
go to trust pilot or other reliable sites.

• +1
Literally go buy it from alldaychemist (no prescription needed). No way you guys are this high inhib about your parents.

Literally go buy it from alldaychemist (no prescription needed). No way you guys are this high inhib about your parents.
nah issue is i've already bought a bunch of shit behind their backs but i literally can't afford to get scammed atp, plus without prescription idk if i can get it from a pharmacy

is alldaychemist 100% legit?

this one?

This
Only pfizer grade is worth while since that's the real deal used for actual breast cancer treatment. Not surprised it ran out tho.

I'll redact what i said. I'm prolly wrong about what you sent, so you could try it but from what i recall especially from freakforlife's thread, is that pfizer is legit as there are aromasin products that arent legit due to the number they have differing to pfizer or no number at all.

Last edited:

This
Only pfizer grade is worth while since that's the real deal used for actual breast cancer treatment. Not surprised it ran out tho.
shit yeah i saw that was out

yk any others or am i kinda fucked

• +1
cope. meth mogs

I'll see cuz ill need to get some more in the future.
You got megamuscle uk.
Reviews from TP seem legit.
Just search and check site reviews before you buy

I paid £60 for mine or sth but it was expensive nonetheless
idk this doesn't look great, idk why he was talking about liquid though, seems like they only have tablets. wasn't the only one complaining about taste but i can deal with that

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 15.38.39.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 15.38.39.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
idk this doesn't look great, idk why he was talking about liquid though, seems like they only have tablets. wasn't the only one complaining about taste but i can deal with that
There's a liquid substance called aromagin and that's an AI. That's all cope in terms of it since there's obviously nothing like that discussed here plus I don't think there are studies to even refer to it.

There's a liquid substance called aromagin and that's an AI. That's all cope in terms of it since there's obviously nothing like that discussed here plus I don't think there are studies to even refer to it.
unless i can get it from a pharmacy i'll probably buy some here, i'll tell you if it's legit

You got megamuscle uk.
Reviews from TP seem legit.
Just search and check site reviews before you buy
ok megamuscle is fake lmao I got it and it’s complete bunk, do you have a different source

ok megamuscle is fake lmao I got it and it’s complete bunk, do you have a different source
other than alldaychemist, nope.

let me look for more again then

• +1