Aromatase inhibitors and hgh

T

trigger

Iron
Does anyone have any knowledge, experience, or friends who have gone through treatment with hgh and aromatase inhibitors like aromasin? If so what’re the side effects, where can I buy from, what doses should I use etc. I’d appreciate any help. I’ve heard Hgh makes ears grow, and I’ve heard aromasin delays bone growth so can anyone confirm or deny? Will it fuck my face up and or kill me?

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
why would you want to delay bone growth and get bigger ears???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, aids and TitusA
Does anyone have any knowledge, experience, or friends who have gone through treatment with hgh and aromatase inhibitors like aromasin? If so what’re the side effects, where can I buy from, what doses should I use etc. I’d appreciate any help. I’ve heard Hgh makes ears grow, and I’ve heard aromasin delays bone growth so can anyone confirm or deny? Will it fuck my face up and or kill me?
Aromasine limits conversion of test to estrogen,instead it will converte to DHT which will cause some hair loss

there is a lot of threads in here about this

• +1
why would you want to delay bone growth and get bigger ears???
He's not saying that he wants bigger ears. Probably just doesn't know the term acromegaly.

Aromasine limits conversion of test to estrogen,instead it will converte to DHT which will cause some hair loss
Does minoxidil mess with my hormones ? Isn’t more dht good for puberty? And aromasin will stop my growth plate fusion?

You can answer all your questions with the search bar.

• JFL
You can answer all your questions with the search bar.
Yeah I guess so, but it’s not specific to my situation i figured it would be better to have people to talk to about any of my concerns. And there aren’t many people who reply to these posts so it’s rough to actually find the information

Yeah I guess so, but it’s not specific to my situation i figured it would be better to have people to talk to about any of my concerns. And there aren’t many people who reply to these posts so it’s rough to actually find the information
I promise you every concern you've stated throughout the entire thread can be answered with the search bar and/or looking elsewhere.

I promise you every concern you've stated throughout the entire thread can be answered with the search bar and/or looking elsewhere.
It’s more difficult and tedious, do you have any information regarding my concerns though?

It’s more difficult and tedious, do you have any information regarding my concerns though?
Nobody is going to spoon feed you the entire encyclopedia of hormone use.
Do your own research. It's better that way so you actually can consume reliable content from various sources rather than random forum posts.
This is within your best interests.

• +1
Reactions: trigger
Nobody is going to spoon feed you the entire encyclopedia of hormone use.
Do your own research. It's better that way so you actually can consume reliable content from various sources rather than random forum posts.
This is within your best interests.
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: aids
Thank you
In short:
Yes, high GH levels can cause acromegaly making ears, feet, hands grow.

Yes, Aromatase Inhibitors can delay the closure of epiphyseal (growth) plates because they inhibit the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and estrogen is largely responsible for the closure of epiphyseal plates.

You can buy HGH from QSC. Not sure about AI, nor doses for either.
QSC: https://sigmachemical.com.cn - Email them at sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn to inquire.
I have personally bought other peptides from here, they are renowned on here and in other communities.

It won't kill you. Just don't be a fuck head with the dosages.

Read clinical studies. This is all very surface level and you need a much better understanding than this information given because this is all a rudimentary summary. Don't take my word as law either.