aromatase inhibitors

karba

karba

Iron
Should I get on aromatase inhibitors for height when I turn 16-17 I am 14 rn 5,7 my mom is like 5,2 ish and my dad is 5,9

more like get on it now,plates wil probs fuse in the next year and a half

Should I get on aromatase inhibitors for height when I turn 16-17 I am 14 rn 5,7 my mom is like 5,2 ish and my dad is 5,9
if ur 14 no u will prob grow to decent height I grew the mots 14-16 and i was shorter thn u at the time. Also on the other hand since both ur parents are short and u might of inherited ur mums genese get comfortable with short height might never be tall but its not the end of the world ur not 5ft5 look at boxers like roberto duran they still had aura at short height.

It reduce maxillar development do not take

if ur 14 no u will prob grow to decent height I grew the mots 14-16 and i was shorter thn u at the time. Also on the other hand since both ur parents are short and u might of inherited ur mums genese get comfortable with short height might never be tall but its not the end of the world ur not 5ft5 look at boxers like roberto duran they still had aura at short height.
How tall are u and can u give me some advice to grow taller bc I head genes is 60 percent

How tall are u and can u give me some advice to grow taller bc I head genes is 60 percent
5ft11 im nothing special in height. Just eat enough calories at ur age i was for feeding full fat milk and cheese plus doing push ups and cardio none stop for rugby (sort of like our version of american football). Sleep well, live well and u will reach ur height potential.