Aromatase inhibitors

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
Looking to hop on fin and need to know if an aromatase inhibitor would help with the excess estrogen my body would produce due to the excess T that can’t be converted to DHT.

Also, natural aromatase inhibitors cope or?

Aromatase inhibitors cause hair loss.

About the last thing you need on fin

How would it cause hairloss if i’m taking fin which lowers DHT?
Just take 0.5mg fin EOD , finasteride tends to clog up in your system after a while and thats what will start to give you E related sides

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just take 0.5mg fin EOD , finasteride tends to clog up in your system after a while and thats what will start to give you E related sides
I’m gonna start on 0.5mg three times a week, and wouldn’t an aromatase inhibitor be the solution for the E side effects?

How would it cause hairloss if i’m taking fin which lowers DHT?
Many will have metabolites stronger than DHT. Don't bother with an AI. If you develop Gyno then consider armidex. If you don't get any bad sides don't bother

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
I’m gonna start on 0.5mg three times a week, and wouldn’t an aromatase inhibitor be the solution for the E side effects?
No because ai’s can cause hairloss and its mot a long term drug where fin is. You wont get E side effects if you take 0.5 3x a week , if you do then just lower the dose again

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Pretty_bread
your risking fucking your brain up for the rest of your life taking fin, just saying

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Why are you taking fin in the first place? For hair? Use something safer like Eucapil.

Natural aromatase inhibitors are not cope. The populations that have the longest lifespan (Japan, Sardinia, even France) are known to ingest natural aromatase inhibitors. They won't help with synthetic steroids tho.

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
Why are you taking fin in the first place? For hair? Use something safer like Eucapil.

Natural aromatase inhibitors are not cope. The populations that have the longest lifespan (Japan, Sardinia, even France) are known to ingest natural aromatase inhibitors. They won't help with synthetic steroids tho.
Yeah i’m taking it for hairloss, first time i hear about Eucapil, thanks will check it out.

Wdym risking your brain? Ive never had any mental related sides?

I took fin for only a month (0.5mg a day) and have had Post Finasteride Syndrome ever since, people here act like taking fin has no risks, but the risk is real and serious

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and jackieboy21
I took fin for only a month (0.5mg a day) and have had Post Finasteride Syndrome ever since, people here act like taking fin has no risks, but the risk is real and serious
But i think the risk should be pretty small
and you must be probaly not in the best condition before even taking the drug

The think when you have a gf you cant be autistic with research chmeicals like ru
So popping a pill when you dont get side would be a big win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797