Aromatase inhibitors

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
Do natural aromatase inhibitors work or are they pure cope?

as always, they work but wayyyy less than Aromasin or some shit.

MVP is nolvadren xt

If u mean the ones from food they do but they re in so little amounts nothing really changes .
Vitamin k and calcium also do that , but ultimately you want to drop your bodyfat % for real changes .

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Zinc
K2 mk4
Aspirin
white button mushrooms

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and St. Wristcel
If u mean the ones from food they do but they re in so little amounts nothing really changes .
Vitamin k and calcium also do that , but ultimately you want to drop your bodyfat % for real changes .

Dropping bodyfat is a priority, but the more fat you lose> more test> more aromatising?

Vitamin d
Melatonin
Zinc
What are others you know

Aromatase inhibition is cope. You guys act like you have aromatase excess syndrome (which is very rare) or some kind of CYP19A1 gene mutation, leaving you with elevated estradiol levels… Where does this idea come from that you need to manipulate your endocrine system? If you're fat, lose weight. If you suspect you have low testosterone, go to a real doc and let him check for hypogonadism instead of self-diagnosing and messing your endocrine system up while wasting money you could've spent more reasonably on surgery

• +1
Reactions: Obey and Deleted member 10449
Aromatase inhibition is cope. You guys act like you have aromatase excess syndrome (which is very rare) or some kind of CYP19A1 gene mutation, leaving you with elevated estradiol levels… Where does this idea come from that you need to manipulate your endocrine system? If you're fat, lose weight. If you suspect you have low testosterone, go to a real doc and let him check for hypogonadism instead of self-diagnosing and messing your endocrine system up while wasting money you could've spent more reasonably on surgery
What if I have gyno?

Go see an endocrinologist. Are you fat?
Nah always on the skinny side since puberty. Mild gyno since like 12-13, hasn’t gone away (nearly 17).

I did and he just said it’s normal despite being there for over two years, typical of doctors here to not prescribe stuff unless you’re dying or smth.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, WadlowMaxxing and nonserviam

I started taking fin which inhibits T’s conversion to DHT, that would in theory increase my T and moreover increase E, i don’t know jack shit about the whole process but won’t an AI here help me with the excess E?

I started taking fin which inhibits T’s conversion to DHT, that would in theory increase my T and moreover increase E
It might but I guess it depends on the dose and individual. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1722168/

Even if it raises your estrogen, it would probably just be slight. To know for sure, you need to get a blood test. You don't want to crash your estrogen in an attempt to bring it back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Pretty_bread
Nah always on the skinny side since puberty. Mild gyno since like 12-13, hasn’t gone away (nearly 17).

I did and he just said it’s normal despite being there for over two years, typical of doctors here to not prescribe stuff unless you’re dying or smth.
Go see another endocrinologist for bloodwork. You want numbers, not just words.

If it's really bad, you can get mastectomy to remove it

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Im using

Zinc
Curcumin and black pepper
Opc

In this regard
But not sure how effective they are since no bloodwork

What if you're trying to stop your growth plates from fusing?

Just get aromasin. Costs me 16cents a day

gyno does not go away, its a lie. Gyno destroyed my teenage years.