Around what percent of guys have a good muscular physique?

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Iron
It seems like everyone is gymcelling at this point everyone !
Any idea about what percent of normies actually have a good asthetic muscular physique?

IMG 8524

Sure if you’re not mtn+ you’re life’s “over” but atp you don’t even have to be muscular to be better than most people in the US. So if you’re fat + ugly and it’s over for you, pick a struggle. You don’t have to be fat. If you get a low bf percentage you’ll be ahead and still pull to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
View attachment 3103948

Sure if you’re not mtn+ you’re life’s “over” but atp you don’t even have to be muscular to be better than most people in the US. So if you’re fat + ugly and it’s over for you, pick a struggle. You don’t have to be fat. If you get a low bf percentage you’ll be ahead and still pull to some extent.
Any idea about Germany and west Europe in general ?

30-40 is insane wtf but I don't think being skinny counts if you exclude that I think a lean body with muscles and a good V taper must be less than that?

Any idea about what percent of normies actually have a good asthetic muscular physique?
Most normies i see in my gym dont eat right, so they still look the same after 2 years of training. But gymmaxxed normies dont play a big role in the Dating Market. Its nothing new to women, and they dont care about gymmaxxed Normies at all. I dont even know why iam gymmaxxing, iam just coping with it bcs iam bored and i dont know what to do else. Its pretty much true that everyone is gymcelling, every guy in my town goes to the gym, prob its bcs of the gym community which got popular in 2021-2022.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Most normies i see in my gym dont eat right, so they still look the same after 2 years of training. But gymmaxxed normies dont play a big role in the Dating Market. Its nothing new to women, and they dont care about gymmaxxed Normies at all. I dont even know why iam gymmaxxing, iam just coping with it bcs iam bored and i dont know what to do else. Its pretty much true that everyone is gymcelling, every guy in my town goes to the gym, prob its bcs of the gym community which got popular in
If you are not ugly or framelcel a physique with v taper ,abs will always mog gymcelling is not cope at all .

Even alphadestiny who is low mtn and gigamanlet did well in tinder with good body.

• +1
thank you mate, i will try to respawn again maybe i wont be born ugly
Still you will get way more respect from normies if you have a good body also at your age I genuinely think being ugly is a choice until and unless that person is severely deformed ,if someone has head of hair , good skin texture (easy softmax) and lean face he is atleast in normie category in terms of looks

5-10 percent
To get jacked you literally need to destroy your body
Zoomers are fucking soft pussys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Still you will get way more respect from normies if you have a good body also at your age I genuinely think being ugly is a choice until and unless that person is severely deformed ,if someone has head of hair , good skin texture (easy softmax) and lean face he is atleast in normie category in terms of looks
No, you are extremely low iq. Who cares about to get respect from normies. And iam not ugly. Iam mtn 6ft1
And being ugly is not a choice.

Blackops2cel - original picture.png

No, you are extremely low iq. Who cares about to get respect from normies. And iam not ugly. Iam mtn 6ft1

Jacked MTN are chads irl you moron

Bruh read it carefully, any person who is not 'deformed' has a head of hair,clear skin and lean face can never be ugly , if he is ressesed that's deformity and surgery is needed for that.

Bruh read it carefully, any person who is not 'deformed' has a head of hair,clear skin and lean face can never be ugly , if he is ressesed that's deformity and surgery is needed for that.
Face is law. Keep coping buddy boyo

This guy looks like he doesn’t even lift in a shirt I bet , bad example
Most natty gymcels doesnt even look like they lift in a shirt tbh. Steroids will only make you slay.
time for 500mg test tbh

• JFL
good physique, i would estimate like 10% of gen z guys. people go to the gym i would guess it would be a lot higher but most niggas are too retarded to gymcel correctly or dont have the bones.

if you have wide hips or narrow shoulders it was over before it began.

as anecdotal evidence, maybe 3 guys in my school have a good physique (out of 200).