Arranged marriage is the best thing,Seek it out,dating sucks

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
I see pakistani and indian guys happy as hell with their traditional wives from arranged marriages.Tibetan and cambodians do the same and they're buddhists.

These guys,alot of them would never get anything in the dating 'free market'that the west has imposed on the world,where in the past even europe had traditional arranged marriages where Family is involved.

In a arranged marriage,it isn't just about the women's excitement and pleasure,the family well-being is involved,continuing the lineage in a equal or better manner and also there is a sense of duty and selflessness involved on behalf of both the man and the woman.

Like capitalism,the dating free market sucks where only a few select men get ALL of the wealth,in this case sexual wealth,whereas everyone else lives like serfs,or goes hungry.

Sex and romantic companionship is a need,I don't care what mgtows say,it is.

In the dating free market most men do not have their needs met,or have to work very hard to get their needs met,and in it,it's a constant state of wooing the woman for life,basically a job interview for life just to keep the woman 'interested'.

Traditional cultures understand that Love is something that grows overtime,and that infatuation dissipates overtime.

These cultures are highly evolved on the spiritual and social familial levels and believe in a sense of Duty for others and the Greater good,in constrast to western individualism.

This is why I think arranged marriage is best and should be promoted by traditionalists.

When I say arranged marriage,I do not mean coercive marriages,I don't think any man will want that anyway,but rather like the jewish concept of a Shidduchin or matchmaking between couples.

this does exist in the west but it is VERY expensive and the women have the same standards as any swipe dating app.Same for christian dating sites,As I've learned.

This is because you cannot have a traditional way of matching couples in a individualistic immoral society where materialism reigns over all.

I think alot of men should seek Tribal wives in India,particularly among the Bhili in Rajasthan or if you're christian,a christian wife thru the medium of a local pastor,even if you must pay for the service.

You can also put ads in newspapers saying you're looking for a christian wife.it beats the uncertainty of 'dating'even christian 'dating'which is just a secular imposition on the christian social life,as 'dating'and being unchaperoned with a woman can lead to Fornication,and I've seen pentecostal prophets say Jesus wants arranged marriages with the permission of the parents,and that people shouldn't date unchaperoned.

I want out of this whole 'dating' mess.It is a MESS.

Free markets are always a mess.sexual and financial capitalism only benefit the minority.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: uglysub8male, Sens, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Just join one of these cults who have mass weddings and assign you a partner.

I did it and she left me 1 day after the honeymoon and she wasn't even virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, uglysub8male, HerpDerpson and 2 others
I did it and she left me 1 day after the honeymoon and she wasn't even virgin
you went likely after a Huwhite woman am I right?You cannot marry a woman from a liberal culture and expect her to be traditional.all christians in the west are LARPing liberals.if you did that in india,you would have had a different experience.

arranged marriage used to be the norm from the indigenous americas to europe to Tibet.but western liberalism has eroded this.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Osman2793, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Just join one of these cults who have mass weddings and assign you a partner.
look at mormons and Amish who practice something like matchmaking,they're the only whites that have expontential birthrates and strong families.

divorce is not allowed in their culture except for adultery.Mormons believe marriage with another mormon is for life.

Amish don't marry non amish like mormons marry non-mormons,and due to this they have a limited pool to pick from,so the paradox of choice does not set in and women are much more content with picking and being happy with a normal partner.

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 14693

Deathnics are ugly tho

The arranged marriage:

Kaza Madhu

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Based High IQ post

Too good for this forum

I see pakistani and indian guys happy as hell with their traditional wives from arranged marriages.Tibetan and cambodians do the same and they're buddhists.

These guys,alot of them would never get anything in the dating 'free market'that the west has imposed on the world,where in the past even europe had traditional arranged marriages where Family is involved.

In a arranged marriage,it isn't just about the women's excitement and pleasure,the family well-being is involved,continuing the lineage in a equal or better manner and also there is a sense of duty and selflessness involved on behalf of both the man and the woman.

Like capitalism,the dating free market sucks where only a few select men get ALL of the wealth,in this case sexual wealth,whereas everyone else lives like serfs,or goes hungry.

In the dating free market most men do not have their needs met,or have to work very hard to get their needs met,and in it,it's a constant state of wooing the woman for life,basically a job interview for life just to keep the woman 'interested'.

Traditional cultures understand that Love is something that grows overtime,and that infatuation dissipates overtime.

These cultures are highly evolved on the spiritual and social familial levels and believe in a sense of Duty for others and the Greater good,in constrast to western individualism.

This is why I think arranged marriage is best and should be promoted by traditionalists.

When I say arranged marriage,I do not mean coercive marriages,I don't think any man will want that anyway,but rather like the jewish concept of a Shidduchin or matchmaking between couples.

this does exist in the west but it is VERY expensive and the women have the same standards as any swipe dating app.Same for christian dating sites,As I've learned.

This is because you cannot have a traditional way of matching couples in a individualistic immoral society where materialism reigns over all.

I think alot of men should seek Tribal wives in India,particularly among the Bhili in Rajasthan or if you're christian,a christian wife thru the medium of a local pastor,even if you must pay for the service.

You can also put ads in newspapers saying you're looking for a christian wife.it beats the uncertainty of 'dating'even christian 'dating'which is just a secular imposition on the christian social life,as 'dating'and being unchaperoned with a woman can lead to Fornication,and I've seen pentecostal prophets say Jesus wants arranged marriages with the permission of the parents,and that people shouldn't date unchaperoned.

Free markets are always a mess.sexual and financial capitalism only benefit the minority.
Arrange marriage are great, but hour potential will be cucked

Ethnics lack social skills so arranged marriage is the best they could hope for

What if shes not a virgin is arranged marriage with her still good?

Is there a site or somewhere a blackcel can seek an arranged marriage?

It works like shit in india, Only possible if you have a huge extended family, and idk what people here are coping about, it's nothing but betabuxxing. She's less likely to cheat yes, But it happens very often.

You are right but where you are wrong is not everyone has access to closed circles where you can find high quality wife with religious family-community support.

I do have the same possibility but if yoh are not truly a believer(im not) it doesnt make .