Arranged marriage will fix many problems in society

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Arranged marriage means parents will pick their daughters partner which selects for reliable, hard working, intelligent guys (these are often boring/ugly)
Love marriages mean you marry whoever gives you the best "feelings" aka whoever looks the best or is good at manipulating. This rewards low IQ, psychopath and unreliable men.

Countries with arranged marriage consistently have a culture of hardworking men (India, East Asia, Africa). While cultures without arranged marriage just have "womanizer" guys that have "game" but arent really useful as fathers/husbands. (Caribbean, America).

If we were to return to arranged marriage being the norm, crime rates would drop, housing market would be less fucked (due to more people living under the same roof), and men would have an incentive to get a solid job instead of aiming for a meme job like rapper or influencer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 160cmcurry, not__cel, TunisianLTN and 1 other person
Arranged marriages hold longer when both are virgins

Nah I would like to get married to a person I love

• Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Demon
Arranged marriages hold longer when both are virgins
all relationships do tbh which is why non virgin women are for entertainment purposes only

a person I love
= the foid that can give you the most short term dopamine before she divorcerapes your ass.
Just learn to "love" the foid with the most wife material traits

Arranged marriage and concubines if they’re less than htb

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon