Arrogant manlets who act all alpha and macho are some of the most insufferable people

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
They walk around the gym with their lats flared out in their stringer tank tops like niggas are gonna be intimidated by how big they are.

They talk obnoxiously loud and have to curse in every sentence.

They have know-it-all attitudes and take criticism extremely poorly.

They'll bring up the few positive encounters they've had with women in their entire lives any chance they get (which are almost always flings and never anything serious), attempting to get people to believe that they don't struggle with women and that their height doesn't put them at a huge disadvantage in this hypergamous world.

Ironically, they're also outrageously misogynistic to the point where it's cringe and not even funny, which is an incel trait that they develop after getting rejected and treated with disrespect by so many women throughout their teen and adult lives.

They're angry at the world, and it makes sense as to why they are, but there's no denying that they're annoying faggots who need to be blackpilled and accept that they're just making a fool of themselves.

And btw, I don't detest manlets as a whole. In fact I have a lot of short friends who are some of the realest niggas ik and conduct themselves in a humble manner. I'm specifically referring to this subset of boastful manlets who deserve to be picked up by their tiny skulls and tossed over the edge a 20th story balcony. We all know guys like this from one place or another.

• +1
Reactions: ProBono