Arthur Schopenhauer was based af

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Mogged by nietzsche. Literal definition of an incel philosophy. Meanwhile Nietzsche was all about 'becoming who you really are' (looksmaxxing til you become chad and spreading your seed far and wide).

No wonder he loved Islam and hated Christianity. Ofc he was still a headstrong atheist but not like these retarded ones today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and ConfusedBolivian
one of my favorite philosophers. didn’t breed and lived with his dogs till the crippling of age vanquished him. absolute giga high iq. saw humans for what they are. disgusting beings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and ConfusedBolivian
Mogged by nietzsche. Literal definition of an incel philosophy. Meanwhile Nietzsche was all about 'becoming who you really are' (looksmaxxing til you become chad and spreading your seed far and wide).

No wonder he loved Islam and hated Christianity. Ofc he was still a headstrong atheist but not like these retarded ones today.
True, i like schopenhauer criticism more then nietzsche schopenhauer is more brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
My preferred is by far Al Ghazali. A true master.

Thoughts on Maimonides?
In my proof for Islam thread it is possible i will use some words of him about an old testament verse and it's interpretation.

It's more difficult to understand the Old Testament without reading him, that's how important he was.

i prefer listen to the bull

Philosophy is mental masturbation anyways. Always hated the know-it-all philosophy jerks who didn't know anything about life but could recite what some old cunt said hundreds of years ago.
[IMG alt="realmadridfan"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/62/62681.jpg?1707827618[/IMG]

realmadridfan

ㅤ​

JoinedFeb 8, 2024Posts29Reputation29