Artmaxxing is life

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Doing art is almost therapeutic. It'll make you forget all of your worries, show you a new perspective on life. I love making art.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, Whatever, 14vic and 8 others
Screenshot 20240624 210713 FlipaClip

Here's an eye I made on a mobile app called flipaclip. I think it's decent. Bimpbampbompbump

• +1
Reactions: PSLGODINCEL and bloomercel
DaVinci ahh niga

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN and PlayersGetPlayed
it will get you hoes too, i wish people didnt downplay personalitymaxxing in terms of SMV increase

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
is making edits of your oneitis art?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PlayersGetPlayed
Doing art is almost therapeutic. It'll make you forget all of your worries, show you a new perspective on life. I love making art.
making art is cool bro. listenting to music also good

• +1
Sports art music gym

• +1
284200549_10227502894898837_4640680503566548182_n.jpeg

• JFL
Tbh, I think it's good that ai art is taking over. Soon we'll be able to watch tv shows that are ai generated, potentially 10 times better than anything we've seen before. Doesn't matter if it's made by a human at that point it's just convenient.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I also love creating art, this is one of my most recent pieces. I hope you like it too

• JFL
Reactions: qazw
Idk i tried drawing recently and was embarrassed by the result

• +1
Idk i tried drawing recently and was embarrassed by the result
I get you, I used to be horrid at art. Like actual trash. But once you learn how it works it's fun

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Tbh, I think it's good that ai art is taking over. Soon we'll be able to watch tv shows that are ai generated, potentially 10 times better than anything we've seen before. Doesn't matter if it's made by a human at that point it's just convenient.
Lol, what will even be the point if everything will be AI generated, there's already too much content now, technology has allowed movies and tv shows to be produced cheaper and faster, imagine this being amplified by several orders of magnitude, there won't be enough time to watch all the hundreds of Star Wars sequels that will appear yearly....

• +1
Lol, what will even be the point if everything will be AI generated, there's already too much content now, technology has allowed movies and tv shows to be produced cheaper and faster, imagine this being amplified by several orders of magnitude, there won't be enough time to watch all the hundreds of Star Wars sequels that will appear yearly....
That's the point, we'll never run out of content

Agreed with your first statement but no with this. What makes humans special is creativity and the ability to transmit messages through art. The computer will never be able to replicate this.

• +1
it will get you hoes too, i wish people didnt downplay personalitymaxxing in terms of SMV increase
Chad autist vs personalitymaxxed subhuman good at arts ( will get cucked )

who will foids choose?

Artmaxxing is indeed the way, I spend hours listening to music while high and drawing, it’s very fun and I’ve actually gotten ok at it, here’s a random drawjng

Attachments

• IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Artmaxxing is indeed the way, I spend hours listening to music while high and drawing, it’s very fun and I’ve actually gotten ok at it, here’s a random drawjng
That's pretty cool tbh

I do graffiti art for fun miss doing it in the streets but its illegal and shit

• +1
agreed but my thing is music I love playing music

• +1