ARVID GUSTAFSSON LATEST PHOTOSHOP

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
did clone detection analysis and found out the pxiels he manipulated took me 5 minutes to find it out and also courtsey of the aspie chad of this site @Amnesia for finding this

most of the chad users on this site are are frauding ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE MORPHERs EXCEPT AMNESIA,LARSONOVA AND TRIGGERED HES THE ONLY LEGIT CHAD THAT PASSES THROUGH ALL MY TESTS
@TraumatisedOgre @looksmaxxer234 @Ryan @CompleteFailure @StrangerDanger @Preston

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ManzareK, AscendingHero and 22 others
autism, arvid has posted 100s of pics and vids on this site so ur saying he morphed them all?

that software is dogshit nigga even channels which try to expose celebs who photoshop dont use it

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Hollywood and 10 others
autism, arvid has posted 100s of pics and vids on this site so ur saying he morphed them all?

that software is dogshit nigga even channels which try to expose celebs who photoshop dont use it
JFL IF YOU CALL MORPH LOOK AT AMNESIAS POST A CURVED LINE AND YEAH I HAVE ANOTHER PIC WHICH INDICATES MORPH ALSO

JFL IF YOU CALL MORPH LOOK AT AMNESIAS POST A CURVED LINE AND YEAH I HAVE ANOTHER PIC WHICH INDICATES MORPH ALSO
stop yelling at me nigga this is a civilized site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Lolcel, Beanermaxxer and 14 others
obviously he needs to post a video of his ceiling so we can see if that line actually curves :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, goat2x and 7 others
why wouldnt he morph his harline though

why wouldnt he morph his harline though
hairline morphing is the toughest , you have to liquify and embed it , takes a really skilled photoshopper to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
other guys morph their jaws and eyes, arvid morphs his adams apple:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Kmscurry and 10 others
no morph for your hairline @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ItsOver.com and gamma
candid videos with other people are the only true measure of PSL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14561 and subhuman incel
candid videos with other people are the only true measure of PSL
sadly no only irl , most of the chads on this site are all fucking morphers i have so much of evidence i have released ,@Amnesia is the only real legitimate chad of this site he passes all my tests

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 7076
Over for Arvidcels

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
View attachment 1289622 the purple dots indicate the pixels he photoshopped

i dunno man i dont know how accurate that program is, why would he morph irrelevant parts of his ceiling over to the top right where there are purple dots? The curved line I pointed out only indicated he morphed something along his adams apple. I have no idea why though lol it seems insignificant.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
i dunno man i dont know how accurate that program is, why would he morph irrelevant parts of his ceiling over to the top right. The curved line I pointed out only indicated he morphed something along his adams apple. I have no idea why though lol it seems insignificant.
my detection analysis like i said shows the pixels he morphed i was so blind but see the red line on his adams apples

how about me i post also videos :what: and i say when i morphed but arvid also has videos

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and UglyGod360
mirin might have to download photoshop and YouTube some tutorials

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14166
you didn't answer hus question tho why would he photoshop his fucking ceiling :kys:
probably to blend his chin and the curvy part thats back of his head idk the name for it

• Love it
maybe he used a filter or smth why would he morph the top right ceiling and shit? this software is not accurate or u don't really know how to use it correctly idk..:hnghn:

i’d rather post a pic of me on toilet over a photoshopped fake photo lol u know me bro
yea u and @larsanova69 are real , salludon is a fraud to some extent as my earlier posts proves his photoshop and for Arvid i have my suspicions

maybe he used a filter or smth why would he morph the top right ceiling and shit? this software is not accurate or u don't really know how to use it correctly idk..:hnghn:
didnt i tell you i do animation as my part time hobby lmao , if yall dont belive me go to an editor and show them the pic they will tell you the same thing

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love it
I didn't think it would take this long for someone to check if they are photoshopped, but well done

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 14166
amnesia, triggered and lars are the only legit chads, the rest photoshop

triggered takes photos like he doesn't give a fuck, amnesia has provided old photos, and lars has group photos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 13787
amnesia, triggered and lars are the only legit chads, the rest photoshop

triggered takes photos like he doesn't give a fuck, amnesia has provided old photos, and lars has group photos
who is lars? Is that larsanova69?

Also we have seen videos of Arvid in motion. Although he probably has BDD he is still chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
other guys morph their jaws and eyes, arvid morphs his adams apple:lul:
Big adams apple is bad. Makes your mandible look much shorter.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
View attachment 1289617 did clone detection analysis and found out the pxiels he manipulated took me 5 minutes to find it out and also courtsey of the aspie chad of this site @Amnesia for finding this
View attachment 1289618
most of the chad users on this site are are frauding ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE MORPHERs EXCEPT AMNESIA,LARSONOVA AND TRIGGERED HES THE ONLY LEGIT CHAD THAT PASSES THROUGH ALL MY TESTS
@TraumatisedOgre @looksmaxxer234 @Ryan @CompleteFailure @StrangerDanger @Preston
You’re retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I have videos of arvid in motion on my phone

He’s not frauding

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6892
I’m legit not reading all that but the nigga posted 1000 of pics and videos. Can’t tell me the videos are shopped
they are, almost all his videos contain grainy pixels im sry to burst your bubble but they are photoshopped just like salludons

View attachment 1289617 did clone detection analysis and found out the pxiels he manipulated took me 5 minutes to find it out and also courtsey of the aspie chad of this site @Amnesia for finding this
View attachment 1289618
larsanova is the biggest morpher cage