Aryan Khan has the greatest name halo ever

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
@BombayVikings imagine having mogger first name Aryan
With clan name full of history such as Khan

Niggas are being names Rob or some shit while indians are naming their kids Aryan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21700
Name: Aryan khan
Height: 5'2
profession: janitor
BA67AF15 A964 4ABF B1CF BC3886F06A22

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827, subhuman to mtn and 5 others
No name for your face

From looks and FIRST name people will think he's Iranian.

Second name implies he's a paki.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
From looks and FIRST name people will think he's Iranian.

Second name implies he's a paki.
Khan is afghan/paki/indian last name

Khan is afghan/paki/indian last name
Never met an Indian names Khan. I know there are famous Khans in Bollywood but they tend to have a Muslim background.so Indian Hindus want to be associated with names that Muslims carry?

I'm from UK and about 50% of Pakis here have Khan as second name. Most indians have a second name like Sanjeet, Panjeet, Sangdeep, Fangdeep etc etc. That kinda name is giga retarded in the west. Some foids would be put off that name even if they had the face of chico.

Never met an Indian names Khan. I know there are famous Khans in Bollywood but they tend to have a Muslim background.so Indian Hindus want to be associated with names that Muslims carry?

I'm from UK and about 50% of Pakis here have Khan as second name. Most indians have a second name like Sanjeet, Panjeet, Sangdeep, Fangdeep etc etc. That kinda name is giga retarded in the west. Some foids would be put off that name even if they had the face of chico.
Whatever, it's still a south asian thing. No iranians are named khan simple as is.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21700
Mogged by nordic names:blackpill: