As a 30 yo I was at the party with people in their early 20s

L

lepo2317

Mistral
This shit was brutal. Looks theory once again proved, but that shit opened my eyes to NT theory. There were like 20 people, most of them early 20s (21-23) years old. Few sluts asked me my age and told them to guess and most of them said 24-26 so I lied I'm 25 :lul:. Ofc, no bitch was interested in me, just some mundane talking. The wild part is, there were 2 good looking guys, I mean HTNs, 6-6.5/10 looking. ALL OF THE SLUTS WENT FOR THEM. Rest of us, about 6-7 guys got nothing. There was this 23 years old kid, HTN, 6'1 who literally was telling girl like "come here bitch" and she was like "please don't talk to me like that, why you call me bitch" and he kept doing so and she was on his laps whole night (he fucked her). She was legit 8/10. NEW THEORY GUYS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CHAD, JUST BE DECENT LOOKING AND NT AS FUCK TO THE POINT YOU CALL BITCHES, BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, dopaminebeyondfried, poopoohead and 7 others
omega water but thanks for sharing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Proto Indo-Incel, fuse, lepo2317 and 1 other person
This shit was brutal. Looks theory once again proved, but that shit opened my eyes to NT theory. There were like 20 people, most of them early 20s (21-23) years old. Few sluts asked me my age and told them to guess and most of them said 24-26 so I lied I'm 25 :lul:. Ofc, no bitch was interested in me, just some mundane talking. The wild part is, there were 2 good looking guys, I mean HTNs, 6-6.5/10 looking. ALL OF THE SLUTS WENT FOR THEM. Rest of us, about 6-7 guys got nothing. There was this 23 years old kid, HTN, 6'1 who literally was telling girl like "come here bitch" and she was like "please don't talk to me like that, why you call me bitch" and he kept doing so and she was on his laps whole night (he fucked her). She was legit 8/10. NEW THEORY GUYS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CHAD, JUST BE DECENT LOOKING AND NT AS FUCK TO THE POINT YOU CALL BITCHES, BITCH
NT + Zero Fucks about what others think about them.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Darkeningstar
NT + Zero Fucks about what others think about them.
You can't read. BE GOOD LOOKING, she likes what she sees and then you can do whatever you want. Stop coping with NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ShowerMaxxing, fuse and 2 others
You can't read. BE GOOD LOOKING, she likes what she sees and then you can do whatever you want. Stop coping with NT
Yes, but like you said you have to be nt. To be gl it is not enough in those situations. It is known that physical appearance is crucial, but sometimes it is not enough. It happened to me at some fairly quiet parties to be approached by unknown chicks: you know what I did do? Nothing, either because I was inhibited or I ignored it. They after a while would get annoyed, it's not like they would undo my pants and suck me off. It's clear that I was incapable in those circumstances, I don't question that.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and fuse
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, cyprian_tomaszewski, butterworld and 3 others
"Come here bitch" is NT now. :feelsuhh:
Whatever good looking tall guys do is NT, whatever we do is non-NT.
It is true, it is true, but it is not so simple. Moreover, it seems that here nt is also and especially intended as uninhibited

Not a new theory.

Just be young HTN+ and super NT is basically Chad in real life

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lepo2317
Not a new theory.

Just be young HTN+ and super NT is basically Chad in real life
Be top 20% decent looking guy theory that's enough to win in life while guys crying here that they aren't top 0.1% chad

co
"Come here bitch" is NT now. :feelsuhh:
Whatever good looking tall guys do is NT, whatever we do is non-NT.
come here bitch is non nt but it’s a good non nt if u really don’t care

Be top 20% decent looking guy theory that's enough to win in life while guys crying here that they aren't top 0.1% chad
Money will matter SO MUCH MORE over the next years.

Just watch.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
There were like 20 people

Few sluts asked me my age

Ofc, no bitch was interested in me

Cope. If bitches weren't interested in you, they wouldn't even talk to you or ask any questions whatsoever. This is what happens with me at parties as a truecel subhuman.

This topic is just chad ramblings.

So basically chadSMV and could easily be the biggest mogger at the party based on looks.

Your conclusion:
JUST BE DECENT LOOKING AND NT

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You don’t need to act NT but you do need to be low inhib and escalate things. Non NT incels are quiet and high inhib, that’s the difference. Girls will escalate things for you if you’re high inhib but they’re not gonna do everything, you’d have to reciprocate at least by being low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, noodlelover, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Money will matter SO MUCH MORE over the next years.

Just watch.
Money will never matter if it comes to primal instinct. Take one rich average guy who pays for everything, his bitch will still fuck dumb, good looking poor guy while being with milionaire

Money will never matter if it comes to primal instinct. Take one rich average guy who pays for everything, his bitch will still fuck dumn, good lucking poor guy while being with milionaire
Wealth matters so much more for long term life outcome. You will see when you get older.

Wealth matters so much more for long term life outcome. You will see when you get older.
I want to be desired. If I looked good your wife/gf will fuck me even IF YOU ARE MILIONAIRE. That's what win in life means. Not paying some slut to be with you.

Money will never matter if it comes to primal instinct. Take one rich average guy who pays for everything, his bitch will still fuck dumb, good looking poor guy while being with milionaire
Money matters for getting better looking, with how much demand is there for guys to look better there will surely be new technologies that help us achieve it which you need money for.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Money matters for getting better looking, with how much demand is there for guys to look better there will surely be new technologies that help us achieve it which you need money for.
I would agree with you if I wasn't part of hairloss community for 10+ years. Most men are balding yet still there is no good drug other than fin/min which were invented and FDA approved in 80/90s. Medicine SUCKS BALLS. Over decades it has good progress, but imagine being early 20s balding and you get sides on fin - over for you. Same with every other root of medicine.

I want to be desired. If I looked good your wife/gf will fuck me even IF YOU ARE MILIONAIRE. That's what win in life means. Not paying some slut to be with you.
Never said that. I'm talking about long term life outcome. Of course genuine desire is just looks, which is attraction. But attraction from the girls side is not just looks, unless she's just a wild teen/young adult. Social class and what she sees, plays into her attraction.

The trope about Chad working at the gas station is ridiculous. Sure he'll get pussy, but never top Stacies with high self esteem.

Social class pill is the one no one wants to accept. Possibly the most brutal "-pill" just due to the fact that no one has looked into it and it's not as overt as other things like heightpill or looks-based stuff.

Think of yourself:

- You looksmax to ascension and beyond and look so good that girls give you attention.

1. You have nothing else going for you and scrape through life on minimum wage
OR
2. You are independently wealthy and have basically unlimited opportunity in life. And most importantly, stability.

You act like just because "Chad" is working in the gas station, the financial pressures don't apply to him anymore? Because more women find him attractive? No girl is going to help every other aspect of his life at that stage. He can only help himself, and it's extremely difficult.

Lots of BPers say "the most brutal things are the things you can't change and have no control over" but somehow stop thinking about that concept past physical features. It's goes deeper. People are stuck. Stuck in their minds, stuck in their bodies, their locations, their responsibilities, their inceldom, their survival patterns.

Money breeds freedom, which leads to an abundance of opportunity, and it's the one of the most important things for esteem building, liberty, and finding IDENTITY. And at the end of the day, having an identity you are content which, and which others admire, leads to an immense sense of self-esteem.

Never said that. I'm talking about long term life outcome. Of course genuine desire is just looks, which is attraction. But attraction from the girls side is not just looks, unless she's just a wild teen/young adult. Social class and what she sees, plays into her attraction.

The trope about Chad working at the gas station is ridiculous. Sure he'll get pussy, but never top Stacies with high self esteem.

Social class pill is the one no one wants to accept. Possibly the most brutal "-pill" just due to the fact that no one has looked into it and it's not as overt as other things like heightpill or looks-based stuff.

Think of yourself:

- You looksmax to ascension and beyond and look so good that girls give you attention.

1. You have nothing else going for you and scrape through life on minimum wage
OR
2. You are independently wealthy and have basically unlimited opportunity in life. And most importantly, stability.

You act like just because "Chad" is working in the gas station, the financial pressures don't apply to him anymore? Because more women find him attractive? No girl is going to help every other aspect of his life at that stage. He can only help himself, and it's extremely difficult.

Lots of BPers say "the most brutal things are the things you can't change and have no control over" but somehow stop thinking about that concept past physical features. It's goes deeper. People are stuck. Stuck in their minds, stuck in their bodies, their locations, their responsibilities, their inceldom, their survival patterns.

Money breeds freedom, which leads to an abundance of opportunity, and it's the one of the most important things for esteem building, liberty, and finding IDENTITY. And at the end of the day, having an identity you are content which, and which others admire, leads to an immense sense of self-esteem.

View attachment 2995357
As if people can get money. The vast majority will stay as miserable wage slaves till death. At best one can make 2-3-4x minimum wage, which is nothing. And that is independent of any effort that they input.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
As if people can get money. The vast majority will stay as miserable wage slaves till death. At best one can make 2-3-4x minimum wage, which is nothing. And that is independent of any effort that they input.
That's why I was saying it's more brutal than anything ever mentioned here.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
You don’t need to act NT but you do need to be low inhib and escalate things. Non NT incels are quiet and high inhib, that’s the difference. Girls will escalate things for you if you’re high inhib but they’re not gonna do everything, you’d have to reciprocate at least by being low inhib.
God Damn. You're right!

I've been thinking about all the IRL slayers I've known. Some were somewhat NT, others were very non-NT, but all were low-inhib.

NT might actually work against you, in that a normal NT person would recognize when he's bothering a girl and back off, because making people uncomfortable feels uncomfortable to a NT person.

But these low-inhib slayers just keep plowing and it works out for them some of the time. Granted they're good looking enough, that even though the girls are annoyed with them in the beginning, she'll eventually get turned on and it works out for both of them.

I need to start training myself to be progressively lower inhib. Girls have said I'm hot behind my back, and I've gotten with some very low inhib girls that do all the work, but the fact that I'm not low inhib asking for girls numbers, or flirting has caused me to loose out on so many great women I could have had in my life.

Last edited:
Just have frame or be tall. Thats it. FAce is cope.

Thanks I'm 29 end of the year and turning 30 is keeping me up at night :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317