As a 33yr old virgin incel, i can tell you that the only way to survive being incel is to...

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
not wagecel. incel + wagecel = total agony. incel + neet = you can at least cope with internet/games etc. and do what u want.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, WeiWei, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
y wld any1 listen yo broke bum old ass, idc if u folded in life shit is sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, stevielake and LookinGood
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I'm wagecucking. I get what you mean. But I'm hoping to retire by 40 or early 40s. Making money is pointless unless you have something worth spending it on, and I can't go things normies do without wife or friends - who are now spending time with wives.

I used to be NEET and I miss it but I do remember it also being very soul crushing too. At least I'll have some assets built up and won't ever be homeless (technically wouldn't ever be because of inheritance) but you NEED to establish passive income stream. Otherwise you'll end up NEET in cold outside homeless.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, stevielake, Primalsplit and 3 others
Roman stock indeed

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
I'm wagecucking. I get what you mean. But I'm hoping to retire by 40 or early 40s. Making money is pointless unless you have something worth spending it on, and I can't go things normies do without wife or friends - who are now spending time with wives.

I used to be NEET and I miss it but I do remember it also being very soul crushing too. At least I'll have some assets built up and won't ever be homeless (technically wouldn't ever be because of inheritance) but you NEED to establish passive income stream. Otherwise you'll end up NEET in cold outside homeless.

i found cozy rural 1 bdr unit where i can rot on welfare forever

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, chadcel; and Deleted member 16501

Are you getting laid in UK these days?

On the bright side being alone makes financial independence easier but yeah still being an incel sucks even if you retire early. Like what are you gonna do just rot 24/7? I guess it's better than rot or have to work 24/7

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Are you getting laid in UK these days?
I don't wanna get "laid". I'm after marriage with virgin girl - slim chance of that happening JFL.

Nobody is getting laid in the UK anyway. Literally nobody at all other than Maher.
On the bright side being alone makes financial independence easier but yeah still being an incel sucks even if you retire early. Like what are you gonna do just rot 24/7? I guess it's better than rot or have to work 24/7
If I don't fully retire I wouldn't mind 2x a week working. That's seems manageable. Working 5x days a week is suifeul. I can't believe I used to do 7 and even do two jobs at once during COVID. I was making £5k a month sometimes and living at home so seeing the money come in was lifefeul.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, chadcel; and Deleted member 16501
5'11 athletic blue eyes

underbite from mouth breathing which causes permanent hollow eye bags

beta frame shoulder width
Sex is impossible I don't see how is possible

Sex is impossible I don't see how is possible

i could've had sex once but i was too nervous

and a girl once wanted me to go to dinner with her when i was 21 but i thought she wasn't hot enough for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and JackTheKnife
me at 19 when i bothered to liftcel

Thumbnail ytioooa 009

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
And be poor?

how will you feed yourself?

Being poor in the UK is better than being poor in the USA.