As a black man or minority in general you need to classmaxx.

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
(I got inspired for this thread by reading a twitter thread talking about a subject related to this might come off as rambling cause I’m high currently and can’t be assed to make a tryhard thread)

In this day and age let’s be honest. What are the stereotypes for minorities that constantly come up? Broke, ignorant, , quick to anger, Lazy on drugs, they cheat, will leave a woman with a kid and dip, criminals, are abusers, are non ambitious in life etc etc.

As you Can see This is a very overly negative viewpoint people have of Minorities. And this goes even farther out to other countries where barely any blacks reside.

and in America at least most users from here know a sizeable amount of minorities don’t really break the stereotypes.

so what can we do to break the stereotypes or at least give us a better chance in society and the dating world? We need to CLASSMAXX.

Now I don’t mean being a sellout or worshipping whites etc because that’s just self hating and has no pride whatsoever. I’m making this clear.

what I mean as a minority you need to make effort to show or come off as high class and non intimidating. Some minorities might know this already as code switching. Where you switch how you talk and act with white or upper class people. This takes it a step further at least dating/ social wise.

us minorities already have it rough with the stereotypes against us and how we have to prove daily in certain situations we aren’t one of the “bad ones”. it sucks but this is our CURRENT REALITY. We can’t act like it doesn’t exist so we have to do what we can to give ourselves better chances when our back is against the wall.

So ways to classmaxx some might be obvious but so what.

-obviously going to college.

- on tinder and ig snapchathow you have high class experiences or lifestyle. Show yourself at rich fancy parties, traveling to distant countries, at fancy hotels, wear dress shirts or mimic a white frat boys ig or tinder.

- don’t embrace stereotypes or try to distance yourself from them.

-avoid tattoos unless their artsy or aesthetic but even then try to avoid anything which would lower your perceived class value.

- Have a good career actually have somewhere your going in life, stereotypical stuff such as business or real state should suffice.

More I could list but you get the idea.

now In minority communities there’s a idea that higher class minorities or more “nerdy” or weaker and less masculine. Because honestly they usually are due to being overly civilized compared to low class communities.

how to offset those stereotypes from lower class people are:

get buff, learn to fight obviously.

don’t carry yourself like a weakling or a bitch like most people who fit the stereotypes do.

Learn to code switch when dealing with Lower class people because they will in stead of being hostile be more accepting of you.

Now Ive seeN a lot of people telling minorities on psl to thugmaxx.

this is WRONG if Anything high class maxx more.

Not only with thug maxxing are you cutting yourself off from having anything to do with higher class girls,

your also making yourself seem at low class girls level which from A hypergamy stand point is really bad you should want to opt to seem superior.

If you still want to mess with lower class girls Approach them and make it known to them Indirectly you actually have a life or a future etc compared to the dudes she used to fucking with.

this will automatically place you in her head as above her and like a angel coming to rescue her from her bad situation in life.

I’ve done this successfully with a lot of low class Latino, arab and mulatto girls. And they become so easy to manipulate because they see you as their best option.

the main thing stopping most low class girls from talking to higher class men is due to them feeling uncomfortable due to the class difference and that most higher clsss dudes are beta compared to low class dudes.

But if you already know how to code switch and interact with these types of girls you just got to talk to them like that and show you understand them while showing you still are in a better life situation than them and still DOM and in control.

now how to approach higher class girls.

you have to make it known pretty early to then you aren’t like the stereotypes but that’s what the social media stuff I said earlier is for.

with girls like these they usually know they are taking a big risk socially dating a minority. So you have to be extra on your game to make sure you don’t seem low status to her. Which is why you gotta make sure you have a better career, lifestyle and social circle than her and a good degree if not only way to beat this is to be really good looking.

(Normal dating strategies on psl redpill etc etc will work with higher class girls no need to really dig to deep into this.)

it sucks but this is a necessary thing as a minority, in this day and age to have to do in order to have the best chances and most options romantically.

at least with this theory I’ve had very good success in my dating life, and even had girls who would never date a black guy change their opinions and be open to me.
Now besides my looks which have helped obviously but this theory helped also to varying degrees.

If you are a sub 5 Minority this will not work obviously it’s already hard enough for whites. as a minority you have to be above average in everything to beat a average 5-7/10 white normies privilege

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8771 and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
(I got inspired for this thread by reading a twitter thread talking about a subject related to this might come off as rambling cause I’m high currently and can’t be assed to make a tryhard thread)

In this day and age let’s be honest. What are the stereotypes for minorities that constantly come up? Broke, ignorant, , quick to anger, Lazy on drugs, they cheat, will leave a woman with a kid and dip, criminals, are abusers, are non ambitious in life etc etc.

As you Can see This is a very overly negative viewpoint people have of Minorities. And this goes even farther out to other countries where barely any blacks reside.

and in America at least most users from here know a sizeable amount of minorities don’t really break the stereotypes.

so what can we do to break the stereotypes or at least give us a better chance in society and the dating world? We need to CLASSMAXX.

Now I don’t mean being a sellout or worshipping whites etc because that’s just self hating and has no pride whatsoever. I’m making this clear.

what I mean as a minority you need to make effort to show or come off as high class and non intimidating. Some minorities might know this already as code switching. Where you switch how you talk and act with white or upper class people. This takes it a step further at least dating/ social wise.

us minorities already have it rough with the stereotypes against us and how we have to prove daily in certain situations we aren’t one of the “bad ones”. it sucks but this is our CURRENT REALITY. We can’t act like it doesn’t exist so we have to do what we can to give ourselves better chances when our back is against the wall.

- on tinder and ig snapchathow you have high class experiences or lifestyle. Show yourself at rich fancy parties, traveling to distant countries, at fancy hotels, wear dress shirts or mimic a white frat boys ig or tinder.

-avoid tattoos unless their artsy or aesthetic but even then try to avoid anything which would lower your perceived class value.

- Have a good career actually have somewhere your going in life, stereotypical stuff such as business or real state should suffice.

now In minority communities there’s a idea that higher class minorities or more “nerdy” or weaker and less masculine. Because honestly they usually are due to being overly civilized compared to low class communities.

don’t carry yourself like a weakling or a bitch like most people who fit the stereotypes do.

Learn to code switch when dealing with Lower class people because they will in stead of being hostile be more accepting of you.

Not only with thug maxxing are you cutting yourself off from having anything to do with higher class girls,

your also making yourself seem at low class girls level which from A hypergamy stand point is really bad you should want to opt to seem superior.

If you still want to mess with lower class girls Approach them and make it known to them Indirectly you actually have a life or a future etc compared to the dudes she used to fucking with.

this will automatically place you in her head as above her and like a angel coming to rescue her from her bad situation in life.

I’ve done this successfully with a lot of low class Latino, arab and mulatto girls. And they become so easy to manipulate because they see you as their best option.

the main thing stopping most low class girls from talking to higher class men is due to them feeling uncomfortable due to the class difference and that most higher clsss dudes are beta compared to low class dudes.

But if you already know how to code switch and interact with these types of girls you just got to talk to them like that and show you understand them while showing you still are in a better life situation than them and still DOM and in control.

you have to make it known pretty early to then you aren’t like the stereotypes but that’s what the social media stuff I said earlier is for.

with girls like these they usually know they are taking a big risk socially dating a minority. So you have to be extra on your game to make sure you don’t seem low status to her. Which is why you gotta make sure you have a better career, lifestyle and social circle than her and a good degree if not only way to beat this is to be really good looking.

(Normal dating strategies on psl redpill etc etc will work with higher class girls no need to really dig to deep into this.)

it sucks but this is a necessary thing as a minority, in this day and age to have to do in order to have the best chances and most options romantically.

at least with this theory I’ve had very good success in my dating life, and even had girls who would never date a black guy change their opinions and be open to me.
Now besides my looks which have helped obviously but this theory helped also to varying degrees.

If you are a sub 5 Minority this will not work obviously it’s already hard enough for whites as a minority. you have to be above average in everything to beat a average 5-7/10 white normies privilege
In germany, the ethnics are actually the ones getting the girls, and the almans are the loosers. So you would rather ethnic max tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4387, Carbon Copy and 4 others
In germany, the ethnics are actually the ones getting the girls, and the almans are the loosers. So you would rather ethnic max tbh
Wish it was like this in America

@Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
muh white privilege

stfu ethnics given everything

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 5393
@buflek @Copemaxxing @Dr Shekelberg @Deusmaximus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and Alt Number 3
@buflek @Copemaxxing @Dr Shekelberg @Deusmaximus
Ethnics are so popular among girls that they need to rape them because they get sex so easily
Also, the "white girls" he means are blonde-dyed turks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 1464, goat2x and 2 others

If you are a sub 5 Minority this will not work obviously it’s already hard enough for whites. as a minority you have to be above average in everything to beat a average 5-7/10 white normies privilege
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
keef_five.jpg

As a BBC you need to thugmax that's the primary reason any girl is fucking you, if they wanted a white guy they'd date a high class white guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mouthbreath, goat2x and 2 others
Ethnics are so popular among girls that they need to rape them because they get sex so easily
Also, the "white girls" he means are blonde-dyed turks
Lol no I’ve actually gotten stereotypically Aryan girls

BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
keef_five.jpg

As a BBC you need to thugmax that's the primary reason any girl is fucking you, if they wanted a white guy they'd date a high class white guy.
Your dumb and don’t know how the world works this scares them if anything

the only reason cheif keef gets anything is hes a celebrity

look at the girls he fucked before he got famous they are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
keef_five.jpg

Just be a millionaire rapper bro :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 9380, Nautica and 1 other person
you got flu, go home

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your dumb and don’t know how the world works this scares them if anything

the only reason cheif keef gets anything is hes a celebrity

look at the girls he fucked before he got famous they are subhuman
Cope he was never incel because he thugmaxxed and wasn't picky, every ethnic incel needs to thugmax to ascend.

why is every african enriched community a slum?
That isn’t true and don’t try to straw man the argument to something else.

there are a lot of upper class black communities in America it’s just most people don’t talk about it. Do your research

Second off psl literally confirms with studies that whites are seen as trustworthier, more approachable, less intimidating etc etc it’s literally a smv boost to have white skin.

stop coping pajeet I bet you lighten your skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Nautica, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Cope he was never incel because he thugmaxxed and wasn't picky, every ethnic incel needs to thugmax to ascend.
The white girl took photos with him or give him attention in veneral cuz he is a celebrity
If he was non famous he would only get hoodrat pussy

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Dude it only works for low class girls which I clearly stated

most thug blacks are incels and don’t get shit I’ve actually been around them and are friends with some.

They get almost nothing compared to high class blacks

That isn’t true and don’t try to straw man the argument to something else.

there are a lot of upper class black communities in America it’s just most people don’t talk about it. Do your research

Second off psl literally confirms with studies that whites are seen as trustworthier, more approachable, less intimidating etc etc it’s literally a smv boost to have white skin.

stop coping pajeet I bet you lighten your skin
whites are preferred, but so are blacks jfl, its a dual thing

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
whites are preferred, but so are blacks jfl, its a dual thing

study was written by Moshe Rosenbergstein at shekel University
No they are not. You live in Russia you fucking moron

I live in California USA I live and see this daily

countless statistics show whites and light skinned Latinos are the most preferred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Looks234, Nautica and 2 others
The white girl took photos with him or give him attention in veneral cuz he is a celebrity
If he was non famous he would only get hoodrat pussy
Coping because you aren't thugmaxxed.

Dude it only works for low class girls which I clearly stated

most thug blacks are incels and don’t get shit I’ve actually been around them and are friends with some.

They get almost nothing compared to high class blacks
Delusional any thugmaxxed ethnic can get laid easily.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Coping because you aren't thugmaxxed.
No you are legit a retarded troll basement dweller you never left your sewer
You have no idea of the real world

No they are not. You live in Russia you fucking moron

I live in California USA I live and see this daily
california is full of MM chad actors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Delusional any thugmaxxed ethnic can get laid easily.
Lol no they are seen as jokes if not good looking and even then only get trashy girls

• +1
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
keef_five.jpg

Just be chief keef theory jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 9837
BOgCj-lCQAMXEi5.jpg
keef_five.jpg

STOP WITH THIS DUMB COPE. NO GOOD LOOKING GIRL IN HISTORY HAS EVER FUCKED ANYONE LOW CLASS. NOONE CARES ABOUT FUCKING LOW CLASS UGLY WHITE SLUTS. ALSO, THOSE PICS MEAN NOTHING. HES LITERALLY RICH.

BLACKS AND OTHER MINORITIES LIKE INDIANS ARABS OR ASIANS, DONT LISTEN TO THESE FUCKS. THEY TRYING TO ENSURE WE STAY LOW SO THEY STAY HIGH. HIGH CLASS AND BUFF AND RICH LIFESTYLE OR DEATH.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 9837
Lol no they are seen as jokes if not good looking and even then only get trashy girls
I just posted proof thugmaxxing is legit, where's your proof?

No you are legit a retarded troll basement dweller you never left your sewer
You have no idea of the real world
Triggered over the thugpill u should be happy at knowing u can ascend if u thugmax, I just posted proof.

Your proof is a RICH man with PICTURES with girls. Kill yourself you utter useless dirty stinky subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, goat2x and Deleted member 9837
Dude idk the countless fucking statistics posted on this site that you can google fact check yourself

Know what I’m to high to entertain this troll have fun bro

• +1
Triggered over the thugpill u should be happy at knowing u can ascend if u thugmax, I just posted proof.
Thats the celebrity pill you idiot not thugmax pill jfl
Im nit triggered im stating fax you live in fairy tail s

• JFL
Dude idk the countless fucking statistics posted on this site that you can google fact check yourself

I’m to high to entertain this troll have fun bro
TLDR:I'm right thugmaxxing is legit and now you're going to rope because you know ur wrong.

• JFL
Your proof is a RICH man with PICTURES with girls. Kill yourself you utter useless dirty stinky subhuman
I posted a thug from chicago surrounded by a harem of high class rich white girls where's ur proof that thugmaxxing doesn't work?

• JFL
I posted a thug from chicago surrounded by a harem of high class rich white girls where's ur proof that thugmaxxing doesn't work?
I’d smash billie tho

• +1
HES RICH YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

• +1
Thats the celebrity pill you idiot not thugmax pill jfl
Im nit triggered im stating fax you live in fairy tail s
No proof no care, I just gave every ethnic on this site hope with the thugpill it's a shame some of u don't appreciate it and don't want to thugmax to slay.

Where's ur proof that it's not because of him being thugmaxxed? Exactly even if ur poor and a thug u can slay
You’re just being dumb and trying to troll now. No one finds you funny you dog.

Where's ur proof that it's not because of him being thugmaxxed? Exactly even if ur poor and a thug u can slay
Every1 knows that it doesnt work already who left their basement jfl at ur brain

You’re just being dumb and trying to troll now. No one finds you funny you dog.
I'm not trolling I just posted pictures that prove thugmaxxing is legit, no one has posted anything to disprove my point besides coping.

Facts. I plan on high class maxxing

• Love it