As a French student i feel superior to USA students

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Even our university professors said it
" In USA , students who finished high school have the same level as a 14 years old french college student "

Jfl . I dont even know if its true or false . But i feel superior .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9488 and Stare
No One Cares GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
Usa niggas cant even write in cursive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Entschuldigung, inceletto and 4 others
americans are stupid and french arrogant both are true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, johncruz12345, piscicide and 5 others
You won't be saying that when the Americans have to save you guys for the third time from the germans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7173 and 8 others
Have you see the American SAT exam? Math was a joke

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
I think frenchs are gigacucks and so are americans

as an american i feel superior the cucked frenchies who surrended in ww2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, randomuser2407, CsCurry and 4 others
i agree, as a canadian who attends french school and who intends on studying in france, i can tell you that french people are more intelligent and refined than americans. at least now, in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It's because American schools are trash, at my old high school teachers and monitors would let kids sell drugs and smoke weed and did nothing about it to avoid making the school look bad, also America would rather invest in the military than schools and our schools funding is based on how good an area is, good luck getting a good education if you come from a poor neighborhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6403
based. nonamerican dogs can keep barking and coping. we are the main character nation of the world.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, 5'8manlet, SpiritAnimal and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Entschuldigung
Jfl u start school at 3 years old and have like 8 hour days

Jfl @ thinking academic success means anything you NPC fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
continental europe mogs usa and britains until graduate level

You won't be saying that when the Americans have to save you guys for the third time from the germans

French and World would've been better off if Germany had won the war.

Hahahaha imagin taking this argument seriously in a debate . Hahahhahahahah you onlive prove that i am right

Jfl u start school at 3 years old and have like 8 hour days

Jfl @ thinking academic success means anything you NPC fuck

Bet you cant even speak french
JFL @ usa students who doesnt even know where are the 20biggest

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
According to the international exams, French students are actually slightly dumber than US students: https://www.unz.com/isteve/the-new-2018-pisa-school-test-scores-usa-usa/

After adjusting for racial demographics, the difference is even greater.

Haha belgium before USA and France . Imagine being the world most powerfull country in the world and getting mogged in a shitty test by BELGIUM hahah. Asian from asia are stupid , but very good in understanding school work. Bullshit test .

It's because American schools are trash, at my old high school teachers and monitors would let kids sell drugs and smoke weed and did nothing about it to avoid making the school look bad, also America would rather invest in the military than schools and our schools funding is based on how good an area is, good luck getting a good education if you come from a poor neighborhood.
Hood high schools are just day cares and pipelines to prison tbh

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and SubhumanCurrycel
Haha belgium before USA and France . Imagine being the world most powerfull country in the world and getting mogged in a shitty test by BELGIUM hahah. Asian from asia are stupid , but very good in understanding school work. Bullshit test .

Belgium doesn't have as many blacks or mexicans. If you look at just whites, white kids in US mog whites in most other nations, including Finland.

Belgium doesn't have as many blacks or mexicans. If you look at just whites, white kids in US mog whites in most other nations, including Finland.

Country=multiple races

Funny thread
Inkwells talking about wars from 100 years ago while their countries now are invaded by muslims and BBCs
:feelsgood:

Bet you cant even speak french
JFL @ usa students who doesnt even know where are the 20biggest
Why would I want to know how to speak French?

Also I ain't even American

Your country is Africa 2.0 stfu.