As a male does your life basically not matter unless you have children with 8.5+ female/s

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Forget about basic 'teen love' JFL isnt the basic inIaitive you pass on your bloodline with a top tier girl.

And you should be doing whatever socially, looks, etc to do this

Forget about this mental masterbating all day about getting lateral orbital implants, you can do that, but remember why you're doing it dont just mental masterbate all day

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Yep spread your seed homie, this is the era where science defies our imaginations surgerymaxx and impregnate any stacie that moves cucks will raise your kids through taxes and feminist laws dont even sweat it use the system to ascend

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6403 and Marsiere214
boyo
why do i always see the same threads all over again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Taylorswift
Please ban retards making this thread for the 293848300192737494th time. “Just spread your subhuman genetics and pass on your inkwell bloodline bro!!!!!”

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Breeding with Stacy's won't guarantee good looking offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 8846
Genetic recombination nigga. Chad and Stacy doesnt always equal chad jr and stacy jr.

This or death

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 4438
Yep spread your seed homie, this is the era where science defies our imaginations surgerymaxx and impregnate any stacie that moves cucks will raise your kids through taxes and feminist laws dont even sweat it use the system to ascend
To what end? To have a bunch of single mother offspring to be raised by the government or a lesser male?

To what end? To have a bunch of single mother offspring to be raised by the government or a lesser male?
to have a shitload of kids, only that can make you happy biologically, you gotta take care of the animal inside you with sex fulfillement and kids/legacy to hack biology, ill come back later to pick them up and make the thriving ones join me.

to have a shitload of kids, only that can make you happy biologically, you gotta take care of the animal inside you with sex fulfillement and kids/legacy to hack biology, ill come back later to pick them up and make the thriving ones join me.
Are you aware of the psychological impact of a kid being born to a pump and dumped mother? Who then has to rely on government welfare to get by while his father is mostly blame for bringing him into this existence of suffering?
while i see your logic and understand it, the reality of the situation is a lot more brutal and unforgiving than i think you are giving credence to

Forget about basic 'teen love' JFL isnt the basic inIaitive you pass on your bloodline with a top tier girl.

And you should be doing whatever socially, looks, etc to do this

Forget about this mental masterbating all day about getting lateral orbital implants, you can do that, but remember why you're doing it dont just mental masterbate all day

Basic initiative is to pass genes on to many girls regardless of their psl
From an evolutionary stand point
fucking 20 beckys >>> fucking one stacy

If i breed some 9/10 stacy i'll have chad sons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341