As a man you are defined by your rejections

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Life is all about mental state. It doesnt matter how rich or successful you are. What matters is being a sane and fulfilled person.

a teenager that gets to fuck on their first try is a lot happier than an old rich guy who got rejected by every woman he met.

take me for example. im at a much better state in life than i was in 2023. I got my career going, i got my own place etc.

but my mental state is way worse. Simply because i racked up rejections between 2023-2024 that i will never recover from.

just avoid rejections. avoid cortisol, avoid pain. unless a girl makes it very clear she likes you then dont bother. high risk/high reward sitatuons arent worth it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealNinja, horizontallytall, puniteking and 6 others
Never ask women out, never get rejected
problem solved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serialcoper, RICHCELDOM, Apparition and 1 other person
rejection is cope, you are on a level rejected by every woman that didn't approach you

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, deadstock, Konstantin and 3 others
women dont approach chads
yes they do, in my country im unapproached, I travel some places I get asked out multiple times a month, I can imagine chads having it better,

plus real life chad is defined by many variables, different from internet chad

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
yes they do, in my country im unapproached, I travel some places I get asked out multiple times a month, I can imagine chads having it better,

plus real life chad is defined by many variables, different from internet chad
men are pussies and get scared of approaching stacies, u would think the same from a foid the way she sees a chad with them possibly getting even more scared since they are low t

Life is all about mental state. It doesnt matter how rich or successful you are. What matters is being a sane and fulfilled person.

a teenager that gets to fuck on their first try is a lot happier than an old rich guy who got rejected by every woman he met.

take me for example. im at a much better state in life than i was in 2023. I got my career going, i got my own place etc.

but my mental state is way worse. Simply because i racked up rejections between 2023-2024 that i will never recover from.

just avoid rejections. avoid cortisol, avoid pain. unless a girl makes it very clear she likes you then dont bother. high risk/high reward sitatuons arent worth it.
I agree
I will make sure to pay a visit to your old oneitis and comfort her

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
It should be the other way around, is there a possibility? It should be taken advantage of. Clearly in this case it is different than just a failed experiment because there are other things going on.

I agree
I will make sure to pay a visit to your old oneitis and comfort her
why my old oneitis??? go pay a visit to the other whore

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
rejection is cope, you are on a level rejected by every woman that didn't approach you
rejection has to be somewhat personal though. because ultimately there are other guys these women didnt approach anyway. but the rejection you receive is at a personal level

t should be the other way around, is there a possibility? It should be taken advantage of.
it just eats your soul away. literally nothing will heal that. do you think looking at my bank account makes me feel better?

. Clearly in this case it is different than just a failed experiment because there are other things going on.
what do you mean?

• +1
what do you mean?
Sexual rejection in the sense of general sexual unattractiveness is a more complex thing to deal with than an experiment gone wrong; there are other factors at play.

Sexual rejection in the sense of general sexual unattractiveness is a more complex thing to deal with than an experiment gone wrong; there are other factors at play.
all i know is that i shouldnt have tried tinder in 2023. i was barely attractive for my old asexualic oneitis and literally tried slaying stacy lol

• +1

It's not avoid cortisol and pain mainly. It's about what you make of reality. You could be a virgin monk in the Himalayas but much more fulfilled than your average western slayer. It's all in your mind and what you make of reality.

When I was in college and started slaying after each fuck I felt like a god. After a long LTR of several years it came a breakup (I cheated) and I began slaying again (dating apps), I fucked younger and better, but I felt pretty bad for the most part because the lingering emotional pain and emptiness. Now I'm in LTR with a pretty woman fat younger than me but I miss all the variety I had despite having sex every fucking single day. You see where I'm going? It's all about mental states.

In dating apps I got laid A LOT and got "rejected" (matches that went anywhere) a lot, and of course it's infuriating that worse women than you act like that, but it's all part of the game, you have to okay the numbers game and understand the rules.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and horizontallytall
When I was in college and started slaying after each fuck I felt like a god. After a long LTR of several years it came a breakup (I cheated) and I began slaying again (dating apps), I fucked younger and better, but I felt pretty bad for the most part because the lingering emotional pain and emptiness. Now I'm in LTR with a pretty woman fat younger than me but I miss all the variety I had despite having sex every fucking single day. You see where I'm going? It's all about mental states.
i agree with you and at this point there is nothing that can be done in my situation. i made one mistake after the other and sadly, wil probably make another mistake again at some point. some guys are literally doomed no matter what.

dating apps I got laid A LOT and got "rejected" (matches that went anywhere) a lot, and of course it's infuriating that worse women than you act like that, but it's all part of the game, you have to okay the numbers game and understand the rules.
i got rejected by women better than myself lol.

Im too low inhib to care but id like to add the more you get rejected the harder it is to get a girl cause of social cred

• +1
Im too low inhib to care but id like to add the more you get rejected the harder it is to get a girl cause of social cred
jfl at people trying to try harder. the more you try, the more you get hurt.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
greece. come on, 5'11, almond eyes, nice smile, properly forward grown face, she got it all. high IQ too
Majority of the girls in my class looked better than her

• JFL