As a short man, should you be jacked?

swt

swt

larpwarrior
i’m 5’7. and i like maintaining my body really slim because i usually try to maintain my face as lean as possible. should i stop this and just go bulk and get jacked to make up for being short? or is face still the most important even if i’m a manlet?

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Jova
Obviously face is still all that matters
idk the idea of already being small in height but then also having a twink build sounds off

i workout so i’m decently muscular but i’m also really slim at the same time and the reason why that is is simply because i’m constantly at a calorie deficit for my facial aesthetics. but idk anymore

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and ey88
idk the idea of already being small in height but then also having a twink build sounds off

i workout so i’m decently muscular but i’m also really slim at the same time and the reason why that is is simply because i’m constantly at a calorie deficit for my facial aesthetics. but idk anymore
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: swt
i’m 5’7. and i like maintaining my body really slim because i usually try to maintain my face as lean as possible. should i stop this and just go bulk and get jacked to make up for being short? or is face still the most important even if i’m a manlet
Bulk nigga unless you stay at home all day how are you gonna defend urself as a skinny midget in a street fight?

The nights are cold, predators of short men lurk everywhere awaiting for their chance to sodomize.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, swt and blmratiopiggypoop
Bulk nigga unless you stay at home all day how are you gonna defend urself as a skinny midget in a street fight?

The hoods are cold, predators of short men lurk everywhere awaiting for their chance to sodomize.
“I’m the alpha the chosen one” :lul:

i’m 5’7. and i like maintaining my body really slim because i usually try to maintain my face as lean as possible. should i stop this and just go bulk and get jacked to make up for being short? or is face still the most important even if i’m a manlet?
Yes. Dude at my school is your height, he went from a twink build to insanely jacked (Pretty sure he went on roids) and he dated the most (Objectively) attractive girl of his grade. As a short dude you MUST compensate for your height in some way, and a good face isn't good enough unless you are sean opry or something. A good face + good body will make up for your height.

Face / Height / Body. You can be attractive missing one of these, but you MUST have 2 maxxed out.

• +1
Reactions: swt