As a teen in highschool, I can confirm teenaged David Laid represents what all the teen slayers in the Chad friend group looks like

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Screenshot 20220406 190611 YouTube

Obviously except the very above average physique no shit

They're still lean athletes with above avg frames obv. Avg stats of around 6'1" 180lbs. Usually play lacrosse baseball volleyball or soccer

It's usually the short ones or bloatmaxxed ones in the group that plays football

Same exact clothing style though. Always wearing these hoodies and shorts

That was the chad, chang and chadrigruez friend group though

Here's what the tyrone and bbcmaxxed curries (yes I see many curries trying to bbcmax at my school unironically) friend group looks like

They play football basketball track or maybe lacrosse or they're just tall and funny

They just be fully stylemaxxing to the point where I can't just simplify it like the chad chang chadriguez group

Then there's me the short ugly faggot with no friends that they assume knows nothing about bodybuilding and muh aesthetics and that I'm just another framecel 16 year old soycuck that watches muh JoJo or whatever everyday because I'm fucking small while in reality I brurally knowledge mog them in regards to aesthetic theory, hormones, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics etc

They talk about creatine like it's genuinely this scary steroid while I've experimented with mk677 and aromasin which I also rightfully would consider baby as fuck substances. I'm aiming towards trying sarms or roids as soon as possible as soon as I can somehow get enough money to reasonably cycle because my natty limit is the equivalent of a 90lb girl's base at best

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1624759

Obviously except the very above average physique no shit

They're still lean athletes with above avg frames obv. Avg stats of around 6'1" 180lbs. Usually play lacrosse baseball volleyball or soccer

It's usually the short ones or bloatmaxxed ones in the group that plays football

Same exact clothing style though. Always wearing these hoodies and shorts

That was the chad, chang and chadrigruez friend group though

Here's what the tyrone and bbcmaxxed curries (yes I see many curries trying to bbcmax at my school unironically) friend group looks like

They play football basketball track or maybe lacrosse or they're just tall and funny

They just be fully stylemaxxing to the point where I can't just simplify it like the chad chang chadriguez group

View attachment 1624774

Then there's me the short ugly faggot with no friends that they assume knows nothing about bodybuilding and muh aesthetics and that I'm just another framecel 16 year old soycuck that watches muh JoJo or whatever everyday because I'm fucking small while in reality I brurally knowledge mog them in regards to aesthetic theory, hormones, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics etc

They talk about creatine like it's genuinely this scary steroid while I've experimented with mk677 and aromasin which I also rightfully would consider baby as fuck substances. I'm aiming towards trying sarms or roids as soon as possible as soon as I can somehow get enough money to reasonably cycle because my natty limit is the equivalent of a 90lb girl's base at best
Cope, they are all medium ugly and NT. :feelswhy:

unless you are talking about highschool senior athletes only i highly doubt the 6'1 dudes average out at 180 lean most highschoolers even seniors are skinny and not well built and filled out

unless you are talking about highschool senior athletes only i highly doubt the 6'1 dudes average out at 180 lean most highschoolers even seniors are skinny and not well built and filled out
I'm not talking about the 6'1" dudes. I'm talking about the popular athletic 6'1" guys, so basically just the Chads of the school. I autistically listened to every conversation this year and memorized all their stats. Even their bench and deadlift numbers. I would save random shit I hear in my phone notes app. Nah, they're not that lean ofc. Like 15% bf. My school is well known to be above avg academically and physically. I put their stats in ffmi calculators already and it's nothing that crazy. Edit: I was too hyperfocused on two 6'1" ppl at my school that are actually 180lbs 15% bf. Obv even the popular guys all don't average at that weight, but whatever, my point is they're all somwhat muscular and leanish

Last edited:
ok, higabiga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thanks for the report, soldier. Glad to have a man on the inside.

Most of them have better phenotypes and faces than David laid who would be considered somewhat low class where I live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back