As a youngcel the ONLY thing that matters is finding love.

LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Here is Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Here is how it works:

You are only motivated for a need if the needs below it have been satisfied.

Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

If you live in a first world country, you are basically guaranteed to have the first two needs satisfied. If your parents cannot provide you these needs then the government is obliged to do so. Your parents are not allowed to withhold these first 2 needs from you. So any threat they make about taking these things away from you, should not be taken seriously.

If your need for love and belonging has not been satisfied (which is probably the case for most men growing up nowadays), then this need will be the only one you will be motivated to satisfy.

You have without doubt been manipulated in multiple ways to believe that you should care about something else right now. For example, your teachers and parents keep on telling you that you NEED to focus on school above all else. But is this actually true?

The answer is NO. You currently have NO NEED FOR EDUCATION, SUCCESS, RECOGNITION, ETC... not until you have satisfied your need for love and belonging.

If you do not believe me, it's because you have been manipulated, and are currently deluded about your own needs.

You have been told that you need to focus on education to ensure a better quality of life in the future, good grades=good university=good job=good life

Except that none of those will actually increase your quality of life. Since none of those will satisfy your 3rd level of needs on the pyramid.

Now you might tell me, "a high paying job will help me to find love and belonging".

Are you really going to wait until you are 25 years old and finally get a decent paying job to try and satisfy your need for love and belonging?

And if so how do you plan on performing well in school, university and then a job, despite having no motivation to do so?

Realistically most "successful" people satisfied their need for love and belonging early on, and consequently became motivated enough to outwork the competition and become "successful".

Not to mention that after spending 25 years without having satisfied your 3rd level needs, you will be incredibly handicapped in trying to satisfy that need now, even if you have managed to secure a "high status". (Too mentally fucked up to form relationships with people).

Let me tell you from experience, trying to "push yourself", through school and university, despite having no motivation to do so, (except for the fear of being alone forever) is a recipe for disaster. It's a recipe for becoming depressed, burnt out and broken beyond any repair before you hit 25 years of age. At which point you will have failed to realize your goal of "becoming successful". All the worse, you will realize that you have suffered your entire life for no reason at all (which is incredibly devastating).

I think this really captures what being an Incel is at it's core.

It's effectively being permastuck on the 3rd level on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. (EXTREMELY LOW QUALITY OF LIFE) (no copes can replace the needs on the hierarchy) (I'd rather be a married farmer in the middle ages than an incel today).

Also this encapsulates the teen love pill pretty well. If you don't experience intimacy early on, you will be heavily handicapped in your ability to be happy and successful.

TLDR: If you are a young incel, spend absolutely all your energy on satisfying your need for love since nothing else matters until you satisfy that need (get a girlfriend early on or it's over).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 11770, Selinity and 22 others
Nothing matters but love. I’ve seen idiots comment on Elliot Rodger’s videos like “he had a bmw, why would he want a girl?” But then Elliot went nuts. Why? Because nothing matters but love.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Selinity, huntergatherer and 15 others
slay count.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, thecel, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
physiological includes sex

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nothing matters but love. I’ve seen idiots comment on Elliot Rodger’s videos like “he had a bmw, why would he want a girl?” But then Elliot went nuts. Why? Because nothing matters but love.
Nothing matters but love to those who don't have it. Once people have love they start to care about the other "needs" (status, self esteem etc...)

Although I agree that compared to love those other needs are very insignificant.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 11748
yeah bro ur correct. think about the insane amount of time we've dedicated to looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing etc. that gl guys dont have to do. if we put that same time/energy into learning a skill, we'd be pretty good at it.

not just that youd be a lot more calmer in your day to day cos your 3rd level needs are fully taken care of and your concentration/focus would skyrocket

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LILMAXILLA
Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and LILMAXILLA
I'm 27 so i'm already crippled forever, and i don't even have a degree to show for it. I got neither the degree nor love & belonging.

Good thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, quakociaptockh and LILMAXILLA
I'm 27 so i'm already crippled forever, and i don't even have a degree to show for it. I got neither the degree nor love & belonging.

Good thread.
I have the degree but no reason to do anything with it. Without love and belonging we were just doomed from the start :/

bullshit world...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and lilhorizontal32

View attachment 1087144
If you live in a first world country, you are basically guaranteed to have the first two needs satisfied. If your parents cannot provide you these needs then the government is obliged to do so. Your parents are not allowed to withhold these first 2 needs from you. So any threat they make about taking these things away from you, should not be taken seriously.

If your need for love and belonging has not been satisfied (which is probably the case for most men growing up nowadays), then this need will be the only one you will be motivated to satisfy.

You have without doubt been manipulated in multiple ways to believe that you should care about something else right now. For example, your teachers and parents keep on telling you that you NEED to focus on school above all else. But is this actually true?

The answer is NO. You currently have NO NEED FOR EDUCATION, SUCCESS, RECOGNITION, ETC... not until you have satisfied your need for love and belonging.

If you do not believe me, it's because you have been manipulated, and are currently deluded about your own needs.

You have been told that you need to focus on education to ensure a better quality of life in the future, good grades=good university=good job=good life

Except that none of those will actually increase your quality of life. Since none of those will satisfy your 3rd level of needs on the pyramid.

Now you might tell me, "a high paying job will help me to find love and belonging".

Are you really going to wait until you are 25 years old and finally get a decent paying job to try and satisfy your need for love and belonging?

And if so how do you plan on performing well in school, university and then a job, despite having no motivation to do so?

Realistically most "successful" people satisfied their need for love and belonging early on, and consequently became motivated enough to outwork the competition and become "successful".

Not to mention that after spending 25 years without having satisfied your 3rd level needs, you will be incredibly handicapped in trying to satisfy that need now, even if you have managed to secure a "high status". (Too mentally fucked up to form relationships with people).

Let me tell you from experience, trying to "push yourself", through school and university, despite having no motivation to do so, (except for the fear of being alone forever) is a recipe for disaster. It's a recipe for becoming depressed, burnt out and broken beyond any repair before you hit 25 years of age. At which point you will have failed to realize your goal of "becoming successful". All the worse, you will realize that you have suffered your entire life for no reason at all (which is incredibly devastating).

It's effectively being permastuck on the 3rd level on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. (EXTREMELY LOW QUALITY OF LIFE) (no copes can replace the needs on the hierarchy) (I'd rather be a married farmer in the middle ages than an incel today).

Also this encapsulates the teen love pill pretty well. If you don't experience intimacy early on, you will be heavily handicapped in your ability to be happy and successful.

TLDR: If you are a young incel, spend absolutely all your energy on satisfying your need for love since nothing else matters until you satisfy that need (get a girlfriend early on or it's over).
Uh... sure you can get love at this age but it’s inevitable heartbreak because you aren’t high enough in hypergamy to keep her. Once you get that fucking one HEARTBREAK that destroys you, but makes you a man, then you will not casually say “we need to all find love lol like fr bro” ... 🙄

I have friends and a girl i think i love but i'm failing school ngl

He should used that car to drive somewhere else where he would have had a better chance. Santa Barbara's hypergamy might even be worse than L.A.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
He should used that car to drive somewhere else where he would have had a better chance. Santa Barbara's hypergamy might even be worse than L.A.
His looks were more than enough to get an average girl anywhere in the world. There were several problems that caused him to be an “incel”: 1. His parents divorced when he was like 7. 2. He was diagnosed with a mental illness (similar to autism, more than likely caused by his parents’ fucked up relationship). 3. His father didn’t guide him or teach him anything about women. 4. He didn’t take enough action. He barely asked out 2 girls.

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and BrendioEEE
His looks were more than enough to get an average girl anywhere in the world. There were several problems that caused him to be an “incel”: 1. His parents divorced when he was like 7. 2. He was diagnosed with a mental illness (similar to autism, more than likely caused by his parents’ fucked up relationship). 3. His father didn’t guide him or teach him anything about women. 4. He didn’t take enough action. He barely asked out 2 girls.
I also remember he specifically said on the forums he was on he wasn't interesting in women he didn't find beautiful, and i'm pretty sure his looks standards were actually above average. Not really a very good look, probably one of the reasons why people say shit like "Incels aren't real".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and .*my*.
i would trade love for 10 million dollars tbh

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer

View attachment 1087144

Too bad the stacies don't want young men, your best bet is falling in love with a 2nd tier Becky

View attachment 1087144

what is love?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and sergeant blackpill
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
:redpill::incel:

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
Good thread
I was actually about to tag you lol

Incels have failed on the 1st stage already which like OP said results in extreme low quality life

Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

1st stage
- Reprodction :no:

2nd stage... is subjective

3rd stage
- No friends and family :no:

All other stages has failed because of the first stage, i don't even want to go into the last remaining ones cause it's so over to the point where a religion is a threat between suicide and functioning. Only true incels can relate.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 2968
I was actually about to tag you lol

Incels have failed on the 1st stage already which like OP said results in extreme low quality life

View attachment 1088679

1st stage
- Reprodction :no:

2nd stage... is subjective

3rd stage
- No friends and family :no:

All other stages has failed because of the first stage, i don't even want to go into the last remaining ones cause it's so over to the point where a religion is a threat between suicide and functioning. Only true incels can relate.
For incels it’s
1.reproduction
3.usually friendship, intimacy(reproduction), and sense of connection due to the lack of friendship or intimacy
4.everything
5.doesn’t mean shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel