As an ethnic male in America

S

saint

Bronze
I find it insulting that white women see me as being promiscuous and unintelligent. That it’s somehow socially acceptable to view me only as a sex symbol. And if I speak properly or don’t initiate flirting right away then I’m going against how I’m perceived and I begin to fall into the uncanny valley, into being outcasted

I shouldn’t be persecuted for not wanting to be touched by married white women after only meeting them within minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 0S4MA, greycel and 4 others
BBC ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tomm1453, saint and 2 others
I find it insulting that white women see me as being promiscuous and unintelligent. That it’s somehow socially acceptable to view me only as a sex symbol. And if I speak properly or don’t initiate flirting right away then I’m going against how I’m perceived and I begin to fall into the uncanny valley, into being outcasted

I shouldn’t be persecuted for not wanting to be touched by married white women after only meeting them within minutes
Shut the fuck up nigga

• +1
Reactions: saint and nathan
BBC ramblings
I’m Hispanic, but I can pass as racially ambiguous if I buzz my hair short. Like a Jesse Williams or Jeremy Meeks phenotype if you squint real hard

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
girls say go talk to ur hoes when im literally postmaxxing on here and schizo ranting

It is hardER to pull girls fr

Shut the fuck up nigga
IMG 1404

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68