As an ethnik, once you creampie a white girl, your life changes forever

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
if youre an ethnik living in a western country and you havent done this, you cant call that country your home, ever. Until you do this.

Its one of the most liberating/psychologically fulfilling acts an ethnics can ever do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Your life on earth as an ethnic is incomplete without this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High IQ. There is no better feeling than defiling a white man's property by spilling your ethnic seed on it.

• +1
High IQ. There is no better feeling than defiling a white man's property by spilling your ethnic seed on it.
sorry bro, but the thought of a black person getting with a white women pisses me off, so does asain gook than again, actaully any fucking ethnic tbh

im just doing it for me, i hate all of you other ethnics

• +1
sorry bro, but the thought of a black person getting with a white women pisses me off, so does asain gook than again, actaully any fucking ethnic tbh

you're moroccan right?

• +1

Yeah I understand. It is hard to explain how good BLACKED feels. Before the meme I didn't care but PSL gave me a BBC identity and now I must live the stereotype.

I would only marry/LTR a virgin afrikan woman.

White women are to degenerate tbh

• +1
Take all the white women you want. My body only craves ethnic foids. Only low primal iq people want to breed with their own race. It's time to biodiversify boyos. Fuck having plain nerdic children when you can have mixed kids with hybrid Vigor.

As long as you breed with races that have similar facial features to your own you're basically not risking anything. A white person breeding with a non-incest Arab, mexican or an asian will yield good results most of the time.

• +1

Yeah blacks are kinda gross, I don't mind it when it's black and white-ethnic girl so much

• +1
Take all the white women you want. My body only craves ethnic foids. Only low primal iq people want to breed with their own race. It's time to biodiversify boyos. Fuck having plain nerdic children when you can have mixed kids with hybrid Vigor.

As long as you breed with races that have similar facial features to your own you're basically not risking anything. A white person breeding with a non-incest Arab, mexican or an asian will yield good results most of the time.
I know some people who are mixed Arab-Scandinavian and they look fugly as hell (though they all seem to have high IQs) can send you pics btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RopeAllFemales
  • +1
Yeah blacks are kinda gross, I don't mind it when it's black and white-ethnic girl so much
Profile pic

??? ????

• +1
I know some people who are mixed Arab-Scandinavian and they look fugly as hell (though they all seem to have high IQs) can send you pics btw

Oh trust me I've seen it as well. It's because they breed with the incest ones. I was in a class with one of the mixed incest ones last year. This little fucker had no neck and his maxilla was non existent. I'm not saying that as a meme the little fucker actually had a huge underbite. He had no maxilla protrusion at all, it was heavily recessed in fact. He was also hyper aggressive as well but he often got choked out and bullied by his other asshole "friends". He was one of those wannabe alpha types.

His non existent neck was also crooked as fuck. He was/is nothing but a drain of resources on this earth and should be put to death immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Oh trust me I've seen it as well. It's because they breed with the incest ones. I was in a class with one last year. This little fucker had no neck and his maxilla was non existent. I'm not saying that as a meme the little fucker actually had a huge underbite. He had no maxilla protrusion at all, it was heavily recessed in fact. He was also hyper aggressive as well but he often got choked out and bullied by his other asshole "friends". He was one of those wannabe alpha types.

His non existent neck was also crooked as fuck. He was/is nothing but a drain of resources on this earth and should be put to death immediately.
KEK.

• +1