As an incel time goes by faster

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Ever notice as a kid that life went slow? A year felt like something and you were somewhat happy and content? Some people point this down to saying because a year when you are 8 is a larger portion of your life when you are lets say 18. I disagree with this premise. Time stays the same and so does our perception if you don't experience hell every day. As a kid we have most of our needs met so time goes by at a normal pace.

As an incel our needs are not met rather they are insufficient. It causes suffering and time to go by slower. What does an incel do all day is up to the common folks perception. I can tell you what I do. I wake up and go on my computer, eat then go to sleep.

A Stacy for example will wake up and have 15 notifications from snapchat and 300 new likes on her new photo on instagram if not more. She will eat breakfast with her family which supports her then will go out with friends and enjoy herself. Her life is easy and void of pain almost entirely. A Stacy's problems are more made by their own perceptions in a way that sees fitting to them. No more will they wallow over such self pitty as their hedonism allows them to. They live in a completely different reality to an incel. I know this is "water" but it is not stressed enough how much the contrast is different.

As a Stacy time will go slower as they will have remembered and recalled many events that go by making their day proceed slower than usual. It is simply commonality compared to the incel mans life until around age 11.

My life became terrible after puberty where I was denied happiness and continuation. Life now goes very fast. I have 0 memories of this comedy life in the last few years.

I would live to be stoic and say "it is what it is", but being 30 and a virgin doesn't sound so great.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Beetlejuice, Gargantuan and 7 others
what time do you get up in the morning? and what are you doing all day?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
This is chads.me u meant to post this on .co my friend

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7863
BCE3CB78 9E7D 4149 87C7 DA43F1F6CA6A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, goat2x, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
get up at 6. Time will go very slow

• Ugh..
that's cuz you don't have any new exciting experiences

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9391 and 2 others
improve ur personality

• Ugh..
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4464
If you get up early you will go to bed early so it evens out.
actually not I found. Usually when I get up at 12, the last hours after midnight 0-4am I rarely spend productively, somehow those days always feel much shorter

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 5522
actually not I found. Usually when I get up at 12, the last hours after midnight 0-4am I rarely spend productively, somehow those days always feel much shorter
Even if your days seem longer you are still suffering as an incel so it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
go back to .co "doomer"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I found that if you wake up really late and spend most of your time in the evening and at night, time goes by really fast, because you get this perception you don’t spend time during daytime. Also, when you do the same stuff every day, days might blend into one another and become one, so time goes very fast

I’m the only incel on here
Most here are chads or chadlite

• JFL
Well most people here are very good looking and get laid regularly. I know 23 chads on here who have been asked to model
Apart from me :(

• JFL
Well most people here are very good looking and get laid regularly. I know 23 chads on here who have been asked to model
Apart from me :(
If they were model tear then tf are they doing here. You don't go to the hospital for a broken leg if nothing is broken.

If they were model tear then tf are they doing here. You don't go to the hospital for a broken leg if nothing is broken.
they're socially inept

They’re here to look even better, brag and bully incels like me

• JFL
Most here are incel af
I’m the only incel
We have literal models on here and don’t give me the white cope- most ethnic members here slay white stacies all the time

• JFL
Time passes quicker when you get older. This is scientifically verified

• Ugh..
Slay count : 15 (numbers game..)
Yeah it doesn’t count because they’re ugly subhuman women who are desperate
Whilst most members here slay female models and stacies easily

• So Sad
Yeah it doesn’t count because they’re ugly subhuman women who are desperate
Whilst most members here slay female models and stacies easily
There there whats the matter

• JFL
tbh most incels want time to go by fast considering they find their life pure hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Nothing to do with incels, first.