As an Indian living in the West, not a day goes by without encountering racist attitudes.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
it's difficult to succeed in life if you are living in northern Europe as an Indian. Many people in Northern Europe still have long-held racial biases that show up in different ways, like discrimination at work, in housing, and in social situations. These stereotypes can make it hard for us to reach our goals and live high quality lives. They don't want US to be successful. No matter how hard we study or work, or how much we pay in taxes, We will always be looked down upon by these blonde-haired, blue-eyed aliens.

Racism and discrimination are part of our daily lives, as well as at work, when looking for a place to live, etc. This includes both subtle acts of racism and discrimination and more obvious ones. It's so hurtful and disheartening, man. It makes me feel like I'm not welcome anywhere, so I never leave my house.

Many people in India still think that these people from Northern Europe are smarter than the average Indian, but that is not the case at all. They are just good puppets who know how to do what they are told. We are better than them. They are completely illiterate and continue to hold ignorant stereotypes about India.

When you say you are from India, they will automatically think you are a "Buddhist who doesn't eat cows, bathes in the Ganges, and rapes at night."

All of them have an inflated sense of self-importance. I can't even ask for directions, and I can't even use the public restroom.

I once went to the restroom in a public place. After not even a minute, someone knocked on my door. Then I quickly washed my hands and opened it. When the old lady saw that I was Indian, she said, "You should've taken that long in your country," like, wtf?

Also, literally no one will give you directions, so it's pointless to ask. and stop wishing that someone will come save you when you're in trouble.

When a man punched me in the face and made me drop my glasses, I ran into the restaurant right away. The whole restaurant saw what happened. I begged everyone to call the police because I couldn't see and didn't have any data on my phone. but no one paid attention to me. like I didn't even exist!! The owner of the restaurant told me to get the fuck out.

Don't even think about getting a haircut! I've been turned down too many times. They told me directly that the shop was closed, but a minute later, he let in two new blonde guys right in front of me!

...and should I start with the police? So many bad encounters. and me being 198cm doesnt help either. They always think I'm a threat, and I'm the one who's wrong. even though the guy who punched me was found to be at fault in the end. But they still treated me like crap the whole time, while they were nice to the other guy just because he was blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and could speak the language.

Once, when I was just going about my business, a blonde subhuman started recording me for no reason and started laughing? WTF?

These Nerdics man. The problem is that they aren't just being racist toward Indians. But they are racist toward their own white people!!

They are racist toward Italians, Albanians, Bulgarians, etc... A woman called my Italian friend a "foreigner" slur right in front of me! And my Bulgarian friend was literally robbed by a blonde blue eyed school shooter pheno guy just because he was Bulgarian!

when I visit my cousins in the UK, Canada, and the US. They're doing much better in life. are so much happier. Whereas I never leave my house because 99% of the people where I live are nerdics who hate me. I hate their fake smiles, too!

from 16-year-old teens to 90-year-old grandmas. EVERYONE is a racist. They hate us Indians with a passion! It is impossible to be happy here. There isn't even a big group of Indian people. All of the Indians are either students or IT guys from South India.

JFL, If you're Indian and you want to move somewhere other than an English-speaking country. I've been stuck at home for the past six years, so I still can't speak the language. which was the exact opposite of what I was like back in India, where I never stayed in my house for more than a few hours. Why did I lose all my friends and all my happiness? for a better life? Is this meant to be a better life? haha What a joke! I still hate my parents for this to this day!

And more than that, I hate whites (not Italians or those kinds of whites, but actual blue-eyed, blonde haired whites. the "true whites"). I hate them because they are all autistic, racist, and alien looking, herd of sheeps. They are degenerate subhumans who will turn you into exactly like themselves, except the alien looking part.

Tag Indian brothers who are thinking of immigrating to the west!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Skry, Deleted member 18522 and 20 others
I was on a date with a dark girl today and norf fc's looked at me angry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, JizzFarmer, Artemis and 2 others
it's difficult to succeed in life if you are living in northern Europe as an Indian.

Been saying this all my life.

I've never fitted in here in the UK. Struggled to make friends, struggled to be taken seriously. People here just look at my face and dismiss me straight away. I really, really wish my parents had stayed in India. I would've been 100x happier over there. Muh "better life" is a fucking joke.

I'm trying to hustle and make some money so I can leave. There's nothing for me here. It's a win-win for both sides, the whites will be happy when I leave and I'll be able to go back home to where I belong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 23611, Prince88 and 9 others
I'm trying to hustle and make some money so I can leave. There's nothing for me here. It's a win-win for both sides, the whites will be happy when I leave and I'll be able to go back home to where I belong.
That's exactly me. I fought my parents, but they forced me to leave India and come with them. I never wanted to leave India. But there was nothing i could do about it since I was 15 when they did that, so I had no say. They basically "owned" me. If I were 18, I would've never left India and told my parents to go fuck themselves.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 23611, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
if you're 198cm , how tall was the guy who punched you,and why ?
why didn't you beat the shit out of him/shoot him in self defence ?
is this germany ?

English countries are also dogshit as well don't kid yourself.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ascension and .🇹🇩.
>198 cm
>curry
pick one

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cidre enjoyer, FemaleGazeMaxxer and 5 others
it's difficult to succeed in life if you are living in northern Europe as an Indian. Many people in Northern Europe still have long-held racial biases that show up in different ways, like discrimination at work, in housing, and in social situations. These stereotypes can make it hard for us to reach our goals and live high quality lives. They don't want US to be successful. No matter how hard we study or work, or how much we pay in taxes, We will always be looked down upon by these blonde-haired, blue-eyed aliens.

Racism and discrimination are part of our daily lives, as well as at work, when looking for a place to live, etc. This includes both subtle acts of racism and discrimination and more obvious ones. It's so hurtful and disheartening, man. It makes me feel like I'm not welcome anywhere, so I never leave my house.

Many people in India still think that these people from Northern Europe are smarter than the average Indian, but that is not the case at all. They are just good puppets who know how to do what they are told. We are better than them. They are completely illiterate and continue to hold ignorant stereotypes about India.

When you say you are from India, they will automatically think you are a "Buddhist who doesn't eat cows, bathes in the Ganges, and rapes at night."

All of them have an inflated sense of self-importance. I can't even ask for directions, and I can't even use the public restroom.

I once went to the restroom in a public place. After not even a minute, someone knocked on my door. Then I quickly washed my hands and opened it. When the old lady saw that I was Indian, she said, "You should've taken that long in your country," like, wtf?

Also, literally no one will give you directions, so it's pointless to ask. and stop wishing that someone will come save you when you're in trouble.

When a man punched me in the face and made me drop my glasses, I ran into the restaurant right away. The whole restaurant saw what happened. I begged everyone to call the police because I couldn't see and didn't have any data on my phone. but no one paid attention to me. like I didn't even exist!! The owner of the restaurant told me to get the fuck out.

Don't even think about getting a haircut! I've been turned down too many times. They told me directly that the shop was closed, but a minute later, he let in two new blonde guys right in front of me!

...and should I start with the police? So many bad encounters. and me being 198cm doesnt help either. They always think I'm a threat, and I'm the one who's wrong. even though the guy who punched me was found to be at fault in the end. But they still treated me like crap the whole time, while they were nice to the other guy just because he was blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and could speak the language.

Once, when I was just going about my business, a blonde subhuman started recording me for no reason and started laughing? WTF?

These Nerdics man. The problem is that they aren't just being racist toward Indians. But they are racist toward their own white people!!

They are racist toward Italians, Albanians, Bulgarians, etc... A woman called my Italian friend a "foreigner" slur right in front of me! And my Bulgarian friend was literally robbed by a blonde blue eyed school shooter pheno guy just because he was Bulgarian!

when I visit my cousins in the UK, Canada, and the US. They're doing much better in life. are so much happier. Whereas I never leave my house because 99% of the people where I live are nerdics who hate me. I hate their fake smiles, too!

from 16-year-old teens to 90-year-old grandmas. EVERYONE is a racist. They hate us Indians with a passion! It is impossible to be happy here. There isn't even a big group of Indian people. All of the Indians are either students or IT guys from South India.

JFL, If you're Indian and you want to move somewhere other than an English-speaking country. I've been stuck at home for the past six years, so I still can't speak the language. which was the exact opposite of what I was like back in India, where I never stayed in my house for more than a few hours. Why did I lose all my friends and all my happiness? for a better life? Is this meant to be a better life? haha What a joke! I still hate my parents for this to this day!

And more than that, I hate whites (not Italians or those kinds of whites, but actual blue-eyed, blonde haired whites. the "true whites"). I hate them because they are all autistic, racist, and alien looking, herd of sheeps. They are degenerate subhumans who will turn you into exactly like themselves, except the alien looking part.

it’s funny as hell reading about nordics being violent, racist, and bullies. They’d be bitched to hell and back in any American hoods.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others
That's exactly me. I fought my parents, but they forced me to leave India and come with them. I never wanted to leave India. But there was nothing i could do about it since I was 15 when they did that, so I had no say. They basically "owned" me. If I were 18, I would've never left India and told my parents to go fuck themselves.

Why did they leave? Why would you leave a country that's on the rise (India) for a country that's on the decline? (Scandinavia)

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I will beat you to a pulp until you take the Afghan flag out of your curry flag shit lineup

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A99, Michael Myers, jfcage and 3 others
English countries are also dogshit as well don't kid yourself.
True, London looks like third world when compared to Denmark, germany or Sweden... But literally no one was racist to me in london and almost every third guy was south asian, i was literally going to market buying things speaking hindi. Everyone knows the language. And even the whites there were not racist like they are here... I never felt like I didnt belong. Nobody gave me weird looks.

I value my mental health more than free "healthcare." I would rather live in India than in a country that doesn't respect me or my people.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
if you're 198cm , how tall was the guy who punched you,and why ?
why didn't you beat the shit out of him/shoot him in self defence ?
is this germany ?
because of my pussy Indian upbringing. I was always told to focus on my "studies" and "ignore" bullies instead of fighting back. Thats the reason i never learnt martial arts despite having long arms and long limbs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, bug_eye_blackcel, Berbercel and 2 others
it’s funny as hell reading about nordics being violent, racist, and bullies. They’d be bitched to hell and back in any American hoods.
They may not be violent or racist most of the time, but they will ignore you and treat you like shit, like you dont exist. It's a form of casteism, and if you are Indian, you are literally "untouchable." I am not exaggerating. From doctors to drivers, everyone hates you for being Indian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Entschuldigung and Berbercel
They may not be violent or racist most of the time, but they will ignore you and treat you like shit, like you dont exist. It's a form of casteism, and if you are Indian, you are literally "untouchable." I am not exaggerating. From doctors to drivers, everyone hates you for being Indian.
That sounds like racism to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and .🇹🇩.
Why did they leave? Why would you leave a country that's on the rise (India) for a country that's on the decline? (Scandinavia)
For better "life quality" lmao. whatever that means.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
You think indians will give a fuck if some black travels in india ? No, they will treat whites as gods and beat up niggers because they are racist and will discriminate based on skin color , light skin being superior , thus i have no sympathy for you , everyone is inherently racist .
I still hate my parents for this to this day!
I kid you not you re the average indian who left his country jfl

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and ALP
You think indians will give a fuck if some black travels in india ? No, they will treat whites as gods and beat up niggers because they are racist and will discriminate based on skin color , light skin being superior , thus i have no sympathy for you , everyone is inherently racist .

You are very ignorant about India if you think that. India is a very non lookist and non- racist society. it has been since a very long time and have accomodated people of all races like the parsis and tibetans... their is a beauty standard of being fair skinned. but being dark skinned wont stop you from climbing the social ladder and achieving your goals. There are lots of Nigerians and kenyans living in new delhi and mumbai and they are living normally.

this is the current president of india, a indingenous woman with tribal background:
21india-president-murmu-tribal-01-mobileMasterAt3x-v3.jpg

Also this is one of the richest people in india, a multi billionaire:
shiv-nadar-hcl-technology_61336b89581d2.jpg

and believe me when i say this, these are not outliers. this is the norm. the media here loves to point out caste system and "fair and lovely creams" in india but fails to dive deeper because if they did the lies they propagate will be exposed..

The average westerner has no idea what the Indian caste system is or that it has anything to do with skin color.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16213, babineux and ascension

Also, I'm not writing this to gain sympathy; doing so will have no effect on my quality of life. I am just expressing my thoughts, about my life here in northern Europe and the type of people i encounter in my everyday life...

youd have slayed in india even w truecel face. 6'6

• +1
Reactions: ascension
How? I swear you live in England everyone here is fucking Indian

Infact most of the racism against Indians I see is from other ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
youd have slayed in india even w truecel face. 6'6
that's funny you said that. Let me tell u quick stories of what happened in my shool in india... So it was the lunch period, and all the boys were out of the class just like always, and all the girls were in the class talking to each other. i went towards them, sat with them, and it turned out they were making a list of most good-looking guys in the class. and i was ranked the last. i still remember begging them to put me second last and proving to them how i am "at least" better than that guy... so they finally did that just to pity me.

also no girl used to sit with me in my class as well. once a girl in my class was forcibly sat with me, the whole time she didnt look at me, and after some time she told the teacher she wont sit with me and accepted the punishment of standing outside for 2 hours!. she would rather stand outside for 2 hours than sit with a subhuman like me which was more embarrassing for her!.

Also once in the sports period. i was standing in the ground in a line. and a girl and her freinds all came up to me and called me ugly on my face! and ran away laughing... I was 6ft3 - 4 at 14. and 6ft6 at 16. i havent grown since. i dont think i need to say anything else.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, The_God, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
BLACKMAXX ASAP

150408121847-almost-black-split.jpg

You get confused for a sandman/paki over average North curry,
You don't have curry failio
, it's just ethnic failio

and how's that?
Because indians are obsessed over skin tone so hearing an indian saying he passes as med in complexion sounds like a bragpost

Because indians are obsessed over skin tone so hearing an indian saying he passes as med in complexion sounds like a bragpost
My skintone is similar to some meds, but most of them are still lighter than me. I'm lighter than most arabs and afghans.

I still look indian/punjabi. Also Indians being obsessed over skin tone is a propaganda. No one treats you better just because you are "lighter". lookism is not prevalent in India.

Why do you refer to Italians and Albanians as "their own people" in regards to Swedes?

Why do you refer to Italians and Albanians as "their own people" in regards to Swedes?
Because to the world, they are all "whites." and supposed to be the same people. but the reality is far from this. They are considered as ethnics as arabs in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Because to the world, they are all "whites." and supposed to be the same people. but the reality is far from this.
To the "world " maybe but do actual Swedes think this?

And who decided that's what the "world" thinks anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Is it worst only for Indians over there or the other ethnics get treated in similar way. Also what about Asians? I heard Swedes are pretty xenophobic towards Asian

My skintone is similar to some meds, but most of them are still lighter than me. I'm lighter than most arabs and afghans.

I still look indian/punjabi. Also Indians being obsessed over skin tone is a propaganda. No one treats you better just because you are "lighter". lookism is not prevalent in India.
You look indid South Asian, but more west Asian shifted, no one thinks you are indian,
Very pakistani and west Asian looking
, post face

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Is it worst only for Indians over there or the other ethnics get treated in similar way. Also what about Asians? I heard Swedes are pretty xenophobic towards Asian
They are xenophobic toward everyone who isnt blonde-haired and blue eyed. The further you are from this, the more racist they become. but surprisingly "blacks" who are the farthest from this pheno, get lesser racism than arabs and asians...

This doesn't only apply to Sweden but also to all majority blonde countries, so this include denmark, germany, etc.. Racism is part of their culture.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre

You're just a subhuman. People from my shithole fuck with me just because I'm a manlet alien.

To the "world " maybe but do actual Swedes think this?

And who decided that's what the "world" thinks anyway?
Whoever isnt blonde hair and blue eyed is ethnic here... whoever is dark haired will be asked whether he is from italy or not. or whether he is mixed or not.

even dark swedes, germans gets asked this a lot. even though they're just natives with hazel eyes and black hair...

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Wowowowo niggger cope found

Id beat your ass you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Whoever isnt blonde hair and blue eyed is ethnic here... and will be asked whether he is from italy or not. or whether he is mixed or not.
That's my point. Bad comparison since Swedes and Italians look nothing alike so why would Swedes treat them as equals?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and .🇹🇩.
That's my point. Bad comparison since Swedes and Italians look nothing alike so why would Swedes treat them as equals?
but they belong to the same race. just like punjabis and tamils look very different but at the end they are indians and everyone is treated as indian equally whether its in chennai or chandigarh.

Fucking hell that's horrible, what are you planning to do in future? Move back to India?

Also fuck those Nordic scums, even we south slavs get treated like shit by them even though we are white.

I can't wait until imperial core goes down and those nordic countries can't sustain their lavish lifestyles anymore without exploiting third world countries.

I wish you best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Racism against ethnics is everywhere, your best option is to just accept that most people (even other ethnics) would prefer you if you were white. Don't associate with anyone unless you really know who they are.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .🇹🇩.
but they belong to the same race. just like punjabis and tamils look very different but at the end they are indians and everyone is treated as indian equally whether its in chennai or chandigarh.
India = India ✅

So that means Sweden = Italy?

When are you planning to come back to India

India = India ✅

So that means Sweden = Italy?
India is more like a continent. it was never a single country like it is today. modern day India is a british construction.

It's like Indians invading Europe, looting it and combining all 50 countries into 3 countries.

this is punjabi and tamil for example (both Indians)
bf2e5800ea4cf395836cfca7b28705c5.jpg
main-qimg-1832ad994561e050edfbd00581c8bbd3-lq

this is a nerdic and italian (both whites)
73f3a5e3e699ef2b72ad6ef7b2efaed9.jpg
20131118-161501.jpg