As birth rates go down...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
The world will become a place that becomes more and more sparsely inhabited due to poor birth rates. We could halve the world population by 2100.
It could even be worse if WW3 happens.

The first group that is capable of developing a sustainable post-industrial society, an advanced society with a high birth rate and has adapted to the modern world, will inherit the world.

They will have to solve challenges like: mental health, the negative effects of computer technology and the internet, and other issues that arise in industrial societies.

I think whatever society can successfully develop a religion or propagate a religion that is capable of effectively dealing with these issues would greatly have an advantage. They could also develop genetic engineering methods to make their populations adapt to certain stressors (ex. higher baseline serotonin, higher levels of consciousness, capacity for systems thinking, capacity for holistic thinking, defense against electromagnetic pollution, higher ability to purge old patterns from their minds (neuroplasticity), etc.)

Obviously, the societies that are candidates are the societies that are the ones that are experiencing the most struggle with birth rates due to industrialization.
So whatever group can establish this first will have a first mover advantage and dominate the world like Britain did with the industrial revolution.

Thoughts?

Hotspots for civilizations that can solve and adapt and create a post-industrial civilization.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, shikataganai, 97baHater and 2 others
@PROMETHEUS

dead thread :feelswah:

chat gpt thread, every society will merge into one monolith of goy cattle as human jobs are taken over by machinery, we will simply become an aside for the elites who own all the production

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Mr.Proper, Autismcel and 2 others
I think whatever society can successfully develop a religion or propagate a religion that is capable of effectively dealing with these issues would greatly have an advantage. They could also develop genetic engineering methods to make their populations adapt to certain stressors (ex. higher baseline serotonin, higher levels of consciousness, capacity for systems thinking, capacity for holistic thinking, defense against electromagnetic pollution, higher ability to purge old patterns from their minds (neuroplasticity), etc.)
you watch too much science-fiction, this would never happen.
there will be 1 group of people that will take over the world after an event as described in the thread but it won't be blacks, asians or whites as you think, but rather a new race, a mix of the best.

it is the easiest way to solve conflicts that stem from the ape/tribal side of the brain and it is a plan that's already in motion.

why would one bother with trying to find ways to solve the instinctual racism & bias towards people that look different to you & your people when you can simply get rid of the differences?

that is the whole point of globalisation.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and enchanted_elixir
Africans live the most naturally

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and LancasteR
Africans live the most naturally
natural is best if you wish to be more animal than human.

do you think all the conveniences you experience in your day-to-day life come from people living naturally? it's the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
chat gpt thread, every society will merge into one monolith of goy cattle as human jobs are taken over by machinery, we will simply become an aside for the elites who own all the production

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
How will the birth rates recover if the goy cattle are dwindling.

• +1
you watch too much science-fiction, this would never happen.
there will be 1 group of people that will take over the world after an event as described in the thread but it won't be blacks, asians or whites as you think, but rather a new race, a mix of the best.

it is the easiest way to solve conflicts that stem from the ape/tribal side of the brain and it is a plan that's already in motion.

why would one bother with trying to find ways to solve the instinctual racism & bias towards people that look different to you & your people when you can simply get rid of the differences?

that is the whole point of globalisation.
The mixing required to homogenize the human population would take way too long.
But you are right, that would be an effective solution.

• JFL
Well, I did make a thread implying a mix of people in a certain region developing a civilization and expanding in this thread here.

How will the birth rates recover if the goy cattle are dwindling.
there is no "recover" look at a graph of human population, only in the last 2 centures has such rates occurred, what we are experiencing is the real recovery

• +1
world population will actually continue to rise until about 2100, because countrys like india or african countries still outweigh descending birth rates of europe and east asia. It is suspected to reach peak at like 10-11 billion .

But then it will probably go down because india etc cant outweigh the descending birth rates anymore due to hunger crisis and other limited resources

• Hmm...
The mixing required to homogenize the human population would take way too long.
But you are right, that would be an effective solution.
not really, it's already being done and it's rather easy

everythings sexualised nowadays and combine that with racial wars, hatreds & some endocrine manipulation to make one gender more appealing and in another race the opposite less appealing it becomes rather simple

it's just a matter of time & weeding out the population now.

world population will actually continue to rise until about 2100, because countrys like india or african countries still outweigh descending birth rates of europe and east asia. It is suspected to reach peak at like 10-11 billion .

But then it will probably go down because india etc cant outweigh the descending birth rates anymore due to hunger crisis and other limited resources
I think the birth rates will crash faster than projected.
And any crisis that dwindles population is probably going to happen from 2025-2045

not really, it's already being done and it's rather easy

everythings sexualised nowadays and combine that with racial wars, hatreds & some endocrine manipulation to make one gender more appealing and in another race the opposite less appealing it becomes rather simple

it's just a matter of time & weeding out the population now.
How do you homogenize the human population and what would make it easy.
Pretend you're a globalist and outline your plan.

these people are christian and tied arranged marriages into religion, though their leader pushes heavily to race mix as much as possible so it wont gain too much traction

people will evolve into traditional family roles through natural selection

• JFL
How do you homogenize the human population and what would make it easy.
Pretend you're a globalist and outline your plan.
sorry, but my previous prompt has disallowed the disclosure of the full plan
but what i can tell you is that my previous message should help with figuring out what you want to know.

I think the birth rates will crash faster than projected.
And any crisis that dwindles population is probably going to happen from 2025-2045
Nah, look at india these mfs reproduce like rabbits no matter how shit the living conditions are. They will literally sleep with 10 people on 50 square meters and eat rice with rat meat

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and enchanted_elixir

these people are christian and tied arranged marriages into religion

traditional family roles exist in the realm of culture significantly more than it does in biology.
It would be a cultural thing, not a biological thing that emerges through natural selection.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Nah, look at india these mfs reproduce like rabbits no matter how shit the living conditions are. They will literally sleep with 10 people on 50 square meters and eat rice with rat meat

India is below replacement.

We could halve the world population by 2100
they've already set it up, with the covid vaccine, anyone with it in their dna is going to die at a set time, it'll be seen as an "accident"

I think the world population is going to go down way earlier than 2100, but that'll be the date when people realize what happened

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
traditional family roles exist in the realm of culture significantly more than it does in biology.
It would be a cultural thing, not a biological thing that emerges through natural selection.
culture acts the same as genes

someone from an african tribe will pass down the culture given in accordance with the local peoples (the genes)

less productive cultures will die through natural selection and higher ones will propagate

• +1
they've already set it up, with the covid vaccine, anyone with it in their dna is going to die at a set time, it'll be seen as an "accident"

I think the world population is going to go down way earlier than 2100, but that'll be the date when people realize what happened
average ayanokoji avi

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever

these people are christian and tied arranged marriages into religion, though their leader pushes heavily to race mix as much as possible so it wont gain too much traction

Why is WMAF so funny :lul::lul::lul:

someone from an african tribe will pass down the culture given in accordance with the local peoples (the genes)

less productive cultures will die through natural selection and higher ones will propagate
Wouldn't this be analogous to what Richard Dawkins call memes?

• +1

culture changes
the culture of this generation is significantly different than the culture of the last generation

i don't even know why you brought it up when it's such a fickle thing

culture changes
the culture of this generation is significantly different than the culture of the last generation

i don't even know why you brought it up when it's such a fickle thing
is the culture of africa and the culture of europe or east asia similar?

culture correlates with genes

is the culture of africa and the culture of europe or east asia similar?
of course not
but the culture of europe this generation is different than the last and so is the culture in asia

i don't see your point

• +1
They will have to solve challenges like: mental health, the negative effects of computer technology and the internet, and other issues that arise in industrial societies.
Won't be able to solve subhuman genes :lul:

If you’re vaccinated, forget about having children

Look forward to it, meanwhile I have to live in a world filled with 8 billion shitting assholes, I wish it was only 1 billion or some shit like that

• +1
of course not
but the culture of europe this generation is different than the last and so is the culture in asia

i don't see your point
culture - The arts, beliefs, customs, institutions, and other products of human work and thought considered as a unit, especially with regard to a particular time or social group.

strong cultures take hold in groups of families to bear fruit

the reason culture correlates with genes is because people arent genetically the same so will be shaped by the genes pros and cons, which is shown in blacks being dominant in athetic sports, cooking across genes, and sterotypes

all culture is localized to where its dominant

(i went on a long tangent about unrelated cultural things and decided to delete it instead)

culture - The arts, beliefs, customs, institutions, and other products of human work and thought considered as a unit, especially with regard to a particular time or social group.

strong cultures take hold in groups of families to bear fruit

the reason culture correlates with genes is because people arent genetically the same so will be shaped by the genes pros and cons, which is shown in blacks being dominant in athetic sports, cooking across genes, and sterotypes

all culture is localized to where its dominant

(i went on a long tangent about unrelated cultural things and decided to delete it instead)
the arts, beliefs and customs of this generation is much different than the last

once again, what point are you trying to make here?

• +1
the arts, beliefs and customs of this generation is much different than the last

once again, what point are you trying to make here?
you are saying culture doesnt move with genes

culture is localized to groups where its dominant, shaped by genes

you are saying culture doesnt move with genes

culture is localized to groups where its dominant, shaped by genes
culture comes mostly from the internet now in 1st world countries so yes it doesn't move with genes but rather the flow of the world itself

natural is best if you wish to be more animal than human.

do you think all the conveniences you experience in your day-to-day life come from people living naturally? it's the opposite.
All this technology is pointless and harms us health wise

culture comes mostly from the internet now in 1st world countries so yes it doesn't move with genes but rather the flow of the world itself
since genes are different, different ethinc groups and races will be better suited in different cultures which causes similar genes to clump into cultures is what im saying

since genes are different, different ethinc groups and races will be better suited in different cultures is what im saying
so we've been arguing over this, bub?

you should get back to school and pay better attention in english class, even this clarification sentence had me thinking because it's written in such a horrendous way.

• JFL
so we've been arguing over this, bub?

you should get back to school and pay better attention in english class, even this clarification sentence had me thinking because it's written in such a horrendous way.
my writing skill is >99.95% nationally

i dont care to write on a incel forum