As clubs are close can approaching work?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Obviously im not talking approach gigastacy out of nowhere.

But i went downton today heightfrauded and covidmask-maxed an noticed some girls looking at me.

Mostly small females and post prime 30+ woman. Can one luck out of this? Having into acc not psl6 (not enought for tinder) and social circle is shit (uni practically closed bc covid)

social circle is shit (uni practically closed bc covid)
Nigga I’m NGL my subhuman friends went out downtown and just talked to random people and got invited to a party full of blonde beckys and some stacies. Just NTmaxx I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
well if you want a girlfriend or to get laid and won’t do tinder approaching is probably your only real option

• +1
Nigga I’m NGL my subhuman friends went out downtown and just talked to random people and got invited to a party full of blonde beckys and some stacies. Just NTmaxx I suppose.
Granted one of them aren’t subhuman and the other one is overweight. But at the end of the day it was male who invited them not a girl but they still won I guess?

Granted one of them aren’t subhuman and the other one is overweight. But at the end of the day it was male who invited them not a girl but they still won I guess?

I just want a fwb, i need pussy while i looksmax, idgaf if she is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I just want a fwb, i need pussy while i looksmax, idgaf if she is ugly
Bro... just download tinder, set the age to 25-40 and just say you’re a younger guy looking for older women, I saw somewhere that it works. I should do it tbh I’ve gotten some IOI from post prime blonde bitches in my city.

• +1
Bro... just download tinder, set the age to 25-40 and just say you’re a younger guy looking for older women, I saw somewhere that it works. I should do it tbh I’ve gotten some IOI from post prime blonde bitches in my city.

Its a good idea, tbh but i think tinder has me shadowbanned jfl

• +1
Its a good idea, tbh but i think tinder has me shadowbanned jfl
They always wanna put the sub8 male down mane can’t get no breaks FUK DA JOOS FUK DA POLICHE AND FUK DA TINDAH MANE
BETA LIVES MATTAH

• JFL
They always wanna put the sub8 male down mane can’t get no breaks FUK DA JOOS FUK DA POLICHE AND FUK DA TINDAH MANE
BETA LIVES MATTAH

Fuckin shitty algorithm, fuckin money hungry jews

• +1
BETA LIVES MATTAH

Im just going to put, looking for a milf on my bio lol

• +1
Im just going to put, looking for a milf on my bio lol
ngl (no cope shit) I would rather go for a hot Milf they just have that mature I know what I’m doing look to them, I can’t be submissive but dear god I wish Sugar Mommas was a thing for sub 8 males.

ngl (no cope shit) I would rather go for a hot Milf they just have that mature I know what I’m doing look to them, I can’t be submissive but dear god I wish Sugar Mommas was a thing for sub 8 males.

I had one uni profesor that legit wanted to fuck really young guys, she was kinda okish, but she was soooo old, shit man she hit the wall without kids, sad, ngl

• +1
I had one uni profesor that legit wanted to fuck really young guys, she was kinda okish, but she was soooo old, shit man she hit the wall without kids, sad, ngl
Uhhhhh you mind me asking how you found out lol

• +1
  • +1
She used to flirt with us a lot mid class, she even flirted with subhumans like me lol
Post wall roasties are perfect IMO.
The stupid ones that keep their standards high weed themselves out finding Prince Charming and the coping ones lower their standards.

• +1
Post wall roasties are perfect IMO.
The stupid ones that keep their standards high weed themselves out finding Prince Charming and the coping ones lower their standards.

Should i hit her up on fb what you think? Fuck im falling so low, its really over

Should i hit her up on fb what you think? Fuck im falling so low, its really over
Hell no it would be awkward I suggest just going the tinder bumble route

• +1