As men we should support women more

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
It’s our duty as men to be selfless and to sacrifice ourselves to save our women!

We aren’t doing enough to support feminism. We should do everything that we can to change society and make women on top. Do everything you can to support women, no matter what. Pay for their Onlyfans, vote for female politicians, tell every woman you see how beautiful she is to make her feel good about herself. We need strong women, dominant women to save the world!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, rubberduck and aesthetic beauty
this isnt even a larp thats the sad thing

Bumperino

My girlfriend left me, what should I do? i respect her choice as a woman, but i want to be the only man for her! I love women, especially her, i have so much respect for women. They are everything!

My girlfriend left me, what should I do? i respect her choice as a woman, but i want to be the only man for her! I love women, especially her, i have so much respect for women. They are everything!
Just accept your place in the hierarchy as an inferior man. If you truly love her, you will let her find her luck with Chad, because you know that he can make her more happy than you

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Just accept your place in the hierarchy as an inferior man. If you truly love her, you will let her find her luck with Chad, because you know that he can make her more happy than you
No he cannot. i would have done anything, chad would leave if she gets fat for example. i am the best for her

True, chad let’s her women be dominant by letting her sit on his face and tongue fucking her pussy.

No he cannot. i would have done anything, chad would leave if she gets fat for example. i am the best for her

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Yuno_howitez
This is why we need communism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back