As soon as a better looking girl comes along I ghost / de-prioritise the girls I built a connection with

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I feel bad about it. I'm really no different to foids. I'm just as hypergamous and pushing the boundary of what's possible.

I've been speaking to two Moroccan girls the last two months. The communication has waned, partly due to me. I've been Tandemaxxxing and realise this shit is easier and less hypergamous. Literally girls straight up asking for my number. But then I realise theee two girls I've been speaking to and built a connection with, I care about them no longer. Even though morally I should. I previously told them I'm ready to fly out any day for them. We talked about kids, finances and the future. Literally ready to go!

But as soon as another cutie comes my way I forget about them and it shows - because I'm replying hours late. If these cuties on Tandem show one bit of interest I'd be a dumb cunt to not pursue them. OLD is full of social rejects while Tandem has 1-2+ PSL higher.

Why is this shit so hard man?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, shizuku11111, axttt_ and 1 other person
I'm gonna kms anyways just find a foid irl dating apps and online is Low T women abroad only want u for UK citizenship just be chad and find Stacy irl and have her fall in love with you theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and SecularIslamist
Shut up retard

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Because talking to multiple women at the same time is just too much work. It makes sense you prioritize the best looking girl. It's also a matter of next girl you start talking to being newer and more exciting.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and SecularIslamist
I feel bad about it. I'm really no different to foids. I'm just as hypergamous and pushing the boundary of what's possible.

I've been speaking to two Moroccan girls the last two months. The communication has warned, partly due to me. I've been Tandemaxxxing and realise this shit is easier and less hypergamous. Literally girls straight up asking for my number. But then I realise theee two girls I've been speaking to and built a connection with, I care about them no longer. Even though morally I should. I previously told them I'm ready to fly out any day for them. We talked about kids, finances and the future.

But as soon as another cutie comes my way I forget about them and it shows - because I'm replying hours late. If she shows one bit of interest I'd be a dumb cunt to not pursue her.

Why is this shit so hard man?
Listen dude, it's fkn human nature whoever says it's just foids R str8 up lying fags, also finding women online big L :feelswhat: I find I get bored really easily online tbh and if you're flying out/geomaxxing chances are they js wanna be a UK citizen, tbh even dating apps are Ls just go out and have some anime-esque romance encounter :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Because talking to multiple women at the same time is just too much work. It makes sense you prioritize the best looking girl. It's also a matter of next girl you start talking to being newer and more exciting.
This is the problem you see. You speak to one girl and at the time. She's the best looking girl you can get. You don't feel too impressed but you feel you can do better. Down the line multiple cuties come along that mog her but their comms are shit and they ghost you in a couple days. But you're fine coz you're still talking to her anyway.

However one sticks along. Now you're stuck between the two: the new one and the previous one you liked but wish you never invested so much time with.