• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, datboijj and Dystopian
height is life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, TB1997 and 1 other person
Wrong build for apeball

height is life
Your AVI makes me feel caring towards you despite you being some blackpiller behind the screen. Brutal AVI pill.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and 5.5psl
bad example

doesn't matter, there is always a bigger fish in the sea. idk why we compare ourselves with others

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and horizontallytall
im 6'3 and rotter
you are not debunking anything
me and @heightislife198 we already said that in 3 years 6'3 won't be considered tall just average to slightly above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mogger10 and horizontallytall
you are not debunking anything
me and @heightislife198 we already said that in 3 years 6'3 won't be considered tall just average to slightly above average
View attachment 2298111
brutal my grandfather is 6'8 and I get shit subhuman 6'3 fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
So I shouldn't looksmaxx? I should ldar and rot in this forum?
Retarded thread tbh looksmaxx no matter what

theres always a bigger mogger somewhere

So I shouldn't looksmaxx? I should ldar and rot in this forum?
Retarded thread tbh looksmaxx no matter what
how tall r u bro?

Your AVI makes me feel caring towards you despite you being some blackpiller behind the screen. Brutal AVI pill.
What does my avi make you think about me !??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
If you’re ugly just say that wtf is all this coping

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 30679
If you’re ugly just say that wtf is all this coping
Literally bro these niggas think u need to be NBA player height to be gl height is nothing without face
5"7 and above can slay with face jfl at these height copers

Literally bro these niggas think u need to be NBA player height to be gl height is nothing without face
5"7 and above can slay with face jfl at these height copers
real life says otherwise

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
real life says otherwise
Your original instincts about being a 6’3” rotter were correct, you should’ve listened to those instincts instead of being gaslit into believing you were anything close to resembling human.

Reminder that you know many tall incels (yourself) but you’ve never in your entire existence met or heard of a good looking incel.

Reminder that threads like this exist because it’s easier to think that your height is flawed instead of accepting the truth that your face is flawed, every guy who makes or agrees with threads like this is fundamentally incapable of accepting the fact that their face is ugly. The fact that it’s so much easier for you guys to blame height than face just PROVES how much more important face is lmao, you can’t even bring yourselves to accept it, literal coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 30679
Your original instincts about being a 6’3” rotter were correct, you should’ve listened to those instincts instead of being gaslit into believing you were anything close to resembling human.

Reminder that you know many tall incels (yourself) but you’ve never in your entire existence met or heard of a good looking incel.

Reminder that threads like this exist because it’s easier to think that your height is flawed instead of accepting the truth that your face is flawed, every guy who makes or agrees with threads like this is fundamentally incapable of accepting the fact that their face is ugly. The fact that it’s so much easier for you guys to blame height than face just PROVES how much more important face is lmao, you can’t even bring yourselves to accept it, literal coping mechanism
bro i am not an incel

yea lol rotter cause I live in a shitty austrian village with less than 20 people nigga

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Triple LL or rope

yea lol rotter cause I live in a shitty austrian village with less than 20 people nigga
lmao stick to milking cows or whatever your expertise is out there then bro

lmao stick to milking cows or whatever your expertise is out there then bro
ill be slaying soon enough dw bro

Yes leanmaxxing is always the most important thing before anything else
I am 16 so i am chewing 5 hours a day to maximize gains

I am 16 so i am chewing 5 hours a day to maximize gains
At your age, sports sports sports, PLAY SPORTS

Also your daddy should slap the shit out of you for being a 16 year old kid from a tiny austrian village talking about “what real life is like” jfl

At your age, sports sports sports, PLAY SPORTS

Also your daddy should slap the shit out of you for being a 16 year old kid from a tiny austrian village talking about “what real life is like” jfl
bro i am so glad I found this shit I wish I found it at 12

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I will be slaying pussy soon