ASCEND ME

tilerbruh

tilerbruh

Iron
14, 5”10, 145lbs, open to ANY ADVICE, be as harsh as possible, I’ve never softmaxxed and obviously never hardmaxxed jfl, I’m basically a complete beginner, clueless on anatomy, or even the facial bones theirselves. I’m obviously insanely recessed probably in every aspect, would love if someone would explain all the specific names of bones and stuff I’m fucked in etc, if surgery or rope is needed tell it to my face, I imagine hardmaxx may be my only option for some of it, I’m fine with that. Thanks in advance foids XD

IMG 1437

IMG 1438

IMG 1439

IMG 1435

IMG 1436

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
you are a kid your bones arent even developed yet,you are not reccesed

wait untill 18,thats where your face facial bones are almost full developed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, goober55, Clqs and 2 others
you are a kid your bones arent even developed yet,you are not reccesed

wait untill 18,thats where your face facial bones are almost full developed
are there any ways to maximize development during puberty?

Bro was born in 2010

Edit: didnt realize this was looksmaxxing sections mods no warning pls and yeah like mtn nice cool bro have a good day

get off this site. you look above average with a lot of potential imo. you shouldn't do any surgeries or drastic changes to your appearance, just socialmaxx, do the basic shit and dont get fat

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
get off this site. you look above average with a lot of potential imo. you shouldn't do any surgeries or drastic changes to your appearance, just socialmaxx, do the basic shit and dont get fat
thanks for your opinion and advice, I don’t think it’s the best idea to be on this site either no offense but some people on here seem very unrealistic and socially unaware XD, I just want to look better. Any certain tips on how to maximize my potential in your eyes?

thanks for your opinion and advice, I don’t think it’s the best idea to be on this site either no offense but some people on here seem very unrealistic and socially unaware XD, I just want to look better. Any certain tips on how to maximize my potential in your eyes?
prettyboymax. level up your style, get some jewelry etc. just try to find people who look similar to you but are famous and known for their looks and then emulate their style and shit

14, 5”10, 145lbs, open to ANY ADVICE, be as harsh as possible, I’ve never softmaxxed and obviously never hardmaxxed jfl, I’m basically a complete beginner, clueless on anatomy, or even the facial bones theirselves. I’m obviously insanely recessed probably in every aspect, would love if someone would explain all the specific names of bones and stuff I’m fucked in etc, if surgery or rope is needed tell it to my face, I imagine hardmaxx may be my only option for some of it, I’m fine with that. Thanks in advance foids XD

View attachment 3158530

View attachment 3158534

View attachment 3158535

View attachment 3158536

View attachment 3158537
U look like u play anime games, and wtf are u wearing

This should be said for anyone here below the age of 16, maybe even 18 imo

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
U look like u play anime games, and wtf are u wearing
I took this like 2 hours ago I just had whatever on haha Xd, and I play persona games idk if those count as anime lol but they are fun, I usually just be rocking Jorts and a hoodie cus it’s comfy haha

IMG 1416

prettyboymax. level up your style, get some jewelry etc. just try to find people who look similar to you but are famous and known for their looks and then emulate their style and shit
I dress in baggier clothes cuz I wanna get the female gaze of the alternate chicks lolol I just want someone I consider cool in my life xd here’s a super old pic from like 9 months ago I don’t dress this baggy anymore but there’s an example and a more current xd

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpeg
    IMG_1406.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1416.jpeg
    IMG_1416.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
r there any specific threads on prettyboymaxxing?

I dress in baggier clothes cuz I wanna get the female gaze of the alternate chicks lolol I just want someone I consider cool in my life xd here’s a super old pic from like 9 months ago I don’t dress this baggy anymore but there’s an example and a more current xd
the first one is good tbh. with the hair too. do that style, add some jewelry like chains/pendants, bracelets and rings. heavy on the rings. and you'll get hella play imo. just make sure to learn social/dating skills and you're good bro

r there any specific threads on prettyboymaxxing?
yeah there are some. search for the topic and you'll find them. but in general pinterest, tiktok and instagram are good places to look for people, and then just emulate their styles. you already got the right face so just add the style. but even that u kinda had in those pics tbh so just work on the details now

I took this like 2 hours ago I just had whatever on haha Xd, and I play persona games idk if those count as anime lol but they are fun, I usually just be rocking Jorts and a hoodie cus it’s comfy haha

View attachment 3158588
incel trait: having monitors in your school bathroom

incel trait: having monitors in your school bathroom
xd hahaha I’m so used to it I didn’t even notice, it’s a separate one toilet bathroom in this IT class I take xd, might piss on it someday jfl

• +1
Reactions: yue