ascended by 0 psl after fillers

yyamann

yyamann

become chad or die trying
cage at this filler transformation, this retard didnt gain a single molecule of psl after getting fillers, if anything he looks even more like a retard, its unironically over for this guy:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
IMG 1205
IMG 1206
IMG 1207

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, got.daim, USERΝAME and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, ducktruck and CoreSchizo
How does he manage to look like a female despite that angularity JFL

looks kinda gay anyways but i think fillers ascended him a little, psl wise at least

• +1
Reactions: user123456, horsefacin, DeadTrees and 1 other person
looks kinda gay anyways but i think fillers ascended him a little, psl wise at least
i dont see the ascension, he looks the same but with a more angular lower third, he literally looks 0% better

i dont see the ascension, he looks the same but with a more angular lower third, he literally looks 0% better
a lot better jaw at least

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Klaas Vaaker
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Klaas Vaaker
if u look only the lower third area, I would say he gained 0,5 psl and some appeal
brutal as fuck, then you just look at his whole face and throw up bc of how ugly he is, he tried to become someone he isnt, he will NEVER be chad:lul:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
brutal as fuck, then you just look at his whole face and throw up bc of how ugly he is, he tried to become someone he isnt, he will NEVER be chad:lul:
agreed, maybe will slay some man tho

• JFL
Reactions: yyamann
the first pic baffels me, looks like a tranny. The guy literally has negative dimorphism or it's all that fag makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, fuckedupmanlet, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
the first pic baffels me, looks like a tranny. The guy literally has negative dimorphism or it's all that fag makeup
his face just pisses me off honestly, his face is just asking for a punch that could migrate his shit tranny fillers

He literally acsended a whole psl from the front what r u talking about
he didnt ascend shit nigga, anyone with eyes can see that he still looks like absolute shit, a jaw alone isnt enough to ascend someone in psl, if his entire face is a failo then its over he'll never gain psl unless he just changes his entire faggot face

he didnt ascend shit nigga, anyone with eyes can see that he still looks like absolute shit, a jaw alone isnt enough to ascend someone in psl, if his entire face is a failo then its over he'll never gain psl unless he just changes his entire faggot face
You are coping retard if you think he doesn’t mog his old self back to mars
IMG 0664

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Klaas Vaaker
His side profile looks like an underbite now lol

He literally acsended a whole psl from the front what r u talking about
He looks like ass and is the same level from the front (and is now uncanny) and his side profile descended.

You are coping retard if you think he doesn’t mog his old self back to mars
View attachment 2999361
you are the one thats coping buddy boyo, he doesnt mog shit, literally looks the same just has an angular jaw now that will disappear in 6 months:lul:, the problem isnt only his jaw its his entire face, unless he fixes all of it then he'll never mog his old self

you are the one thats coping buddy boyo, he doesnt mog shit, literally looks the same just has an angular jaw now that will disappear in 6 months:lul:, the problem isnt only his jaw its his entire face, unless he fixes all of it then he'll never mog his old self
Are you saying jaw doesn’t matter?

Are you saying jaw doesn’t matter?
no you fucking retard, can you read? his jaw is obviously better now (disregarding the brutal hyoid) but the problem isnt only in his jaw, his entire face looks like shit and only getting a jaw didnt ascend him bc he needs to fix everything else so that he can look like his looks improved bc they didnt after those fillers he got, he just looks more retarded

How does he manage to look like a female despite that angularity JFL
The upperlip / philtrum area
This is why i refuse to get lip fillers or touch that area despite it increasing your psl slightly

Idk why users here just spurt out random surgeries for this area , only females can get away w this shit

I can imagen exactly what his voice sounds like. makes me wanna puke.

The upperlip / philtrum area
This is why i refuse to get lip fillers or touch that area despite it increasing your psl slightly

Idk why users here just spurt out random surgeries for this area , only females can get away w this shit
Yeah, do you think he had lip lift or only filler?

no you fucking retard, can you read? his jaw is obviously better now (disregarding the brutal hyoid) but the problem isnt only in his jaw, his entire face looks like shit and only getting a jaw didnt ascend him bc he needs to fix everything else so that he can look like his looks improved bc they didnt after those fillers he got, he just looks more retarded
Nigger what? You think you need to fix every flaw you have just to ascend? It doesn’t work like that, whenever you improve a failo you automatically ascend a bit

chin looks better although he could've squared it off with less, he shouldn't have gotten jaw fillers.

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g
Nigger what? You think you need to fix every flaw you have just to ascend? It doesn’t work like that, whenever you improve a failo you automatically ascend a bit
no u stupid fuck, all im saying is his face is that big of a failo that he has no hope of ascending unless he fixed the most major of flaws that make him look trans, his jaw isnt his worst failo yes its the most obvious one but its not the worst, he shouldve left it for later until he could fix the other shit that ACTUALLY make his face very fucking ugly even when having a good jaw

chin looks better although he could've squared it off with less, he shouldn't have gotten jaw fillers.
His jaw fillers looks awful. His skin around his hyoid is too loose. Makes him look like a frog from the side.

• +1
hes trying to be someone he isnt, his face doesnt allow for a jaw like that, he'd look better with his other features being better, a jaw with shit features wont do anything or make anyone look better

The eyes are the problem

• +1