Ascended, then descended even harder.

Hortensia

Hortensia

LTN future ascender, heightmogger.
Its been some time since I posted my first rate me post. That was after weighing myself at 100kg. I made a softmaxxing plan hoping to apply it successfully and lean down.

This summer I was at my best. I applied all the softmaxxes I planned. i was able to lose 11kg and was at my leanest i have ever been. with my methylphenidate (ritalin) perscription i was able to hold my binge eating/drinking urges easily. but this was short lived.

i was on trintellix but quit due to constant nightmares. after quitting i got more and more anxiety. Also a lot of trouble sleeping. I warned my psychiatrist about my sleeping & anxiety related problem but she would only advice me to take melatonine.

then after not sleeping for 3 weeks, getting bad grades in the second study I started I had a psychotic episode.

I was forced to take antipsychotics and benzos; Olanzapine and Lorazepam. Also I had to quit my ADHD medication because of the episode.
Olanzapine slowed down my metabolism and made me feel hungrier. constant fluctuation of anxiety and the benzos gave me craving rushes. after this i gained all the weight back in a couple of weeks.

I am more depressed than ever.
I weighing in 105kg now.
I have to see a psychiatrist 2 times a week and talk about how i feel.
3 weeks ago i started wellbuterin i am hoping this will make me feel happy again

I am back at sqaure 1
hoping i can start metylphenidate back asap

Attachments

• DESCENTION.png
    DESCENTION.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and ryuken
lefort 1 or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai and ryuken
worst maxilla ive ever seen no offence,thats why your naso folds are soo bad

dont take jewpills they will descend you, they make you less androgenic and i have seen many non schizo jew meds users say it receded their jaw line

Its been some time since I posted my first rate me post. That was after weighing myself at 100kg. I made a softmaxxing plan hoping to apply it successfully and lean down.

This summer I was at my best. I applied all the softmaxxes I planned. i was able to lose 11kg and was at my leanest i have ever been. with my methylphenidate (ritalin) perscription i was able to hold my binge eating/drinking urges easily. but this was short lived.

i was on trintellix but quit due to constant nightmares. after quitting i got more and more anxiety. Also a lot of trouble sleeping. I warned my psychiatrist about my sleeping & anxiety related problem but she would only advice me to take melatonine.

then after not sleeping for 3 weeks, getting bad grades in the second study I started I had a psychotic episode.

I was forced to take antipsychotics and benzos; Olanzapine and Lorazepam. Also I had to quit my ADHD medication because of the episode.
Olanzapine slowed down my metabolism and made me feel hungrier. constant fluctuation of anxiety and the benzos gave me craving rushes. after this i gained all the weight back in a couple of weeks.

I am more depressed than ever.
I weighing in 105kg now.
I have to see a psychiatrist 2 times a week and talk about how i feel.
3 weeks ago i started wellbuterin i am hoping this will make me feel happy again

I am back at sqaure 1
hoping i can start metylphenidate back asap

Fuck off lazy Chad

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai