Ascended

framecel222

framecel222

towncel alt
Took a week for this relationship to escalate but it happened, I used redpill techniques all the way because my looks were already there, I made a few mistakes and stuttered a bit but overall I think I did well.

Sex just happens, she was waiting for me in bed and as I jumped in it we started passionately making out and she was blushing especially after seeing my 6 incher, I felt a bit awkward just pulling down my pants that quickly.

I decided to truly escalate and start having sex, her pussy was very tight but also soft. it felt stunning and I couldn't believe it was happening, I was incredibly hard and could feel it, I lasted roughly 10 minutes or so and it was literally amazing, after I pulled out I didn't expect my dick to be that wet, and not only was it that pleasurable but also a big boost of confidence. After we were done having sex we just kissed a lot more and talked, she said she planned on talking more before sex but this worked out too.

While I was going back home from her place I had the most smug smile on my face that I couldn't get rid of, it felt completely new to have sex, it makes me see femoids somewhat differently. Don't let anyone tell you sex isn't amazing or that big of a deal boyos.

you know it
this is fake and so are all "I had sex" posts on these forums

Last edited:
just read the spoiler

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman
We zijn slaaf voor die saaf IWA

Took a week for this relationship to escalate but it happened, I used redpill techniques all the way because my looks were already there, I made a few mistakes and stuttered a bit but overall I think I did well.

Sex just happens, she was waiting for me in bed and as I jumped in it we started passionately making out and she was blushing especially after seeing my 6 incher, I felt a bit awkward just pulling down my pants that quickly.

I decided to truly escalate and start having sex, her pussy was very tight but also soft. it felt stunning and I couldn't believe it was happening, I was incredibly hard and could feel it, I lasted roughly 10 minutes or so and it was literally amazing, after I pulled out I didn't expect my dick to be that wet, and not only was it that pleasurable but also a big boost of confidence. After we were done having sex we just kissed a lot more and talked, she said she planned on talking more before sex but this worked out too.

While I was going back home from her place I had the most smug smile on my face that I couldn't get rid of, it felt completely new to have sex, it makes me see femoids somewhat differently. Don't let anyone tell you sex isn't amazing or that big of a deal boyos.

Also
you know it
this is fake, just like all "I had sex" posts on these forums
Lmao a good one :D

Also
you know it
this is fake, just like all "I had sex" posts on these forums
Was it a one time thing or is she your gf

You got me.