Ascending after so many years of ugliness is akward asf

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’m telling u, u only know how gl u are after u get lean

This isn’t meant to be any sort of brag but it’s like one day I woke up and so many girls suddenly like me

Jfl even the most random shit like I was buying clothes and when I go give girls something she touches my whole hand unnecessarily while smiling at me

I basically can’t speak with any girl without her acting nervous like I’m some important nigga and touching my shoulders nowadays

Tbh leanmax is life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xyukeeee, hypernormie, dopaminebeyondfried and 10 others
Jfl even the most random shit like I was buying clothes and when I go give girls something she touches my whole hand unnecessarily while smiling at me
When I was 15 life was like this

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
It’s been like this for a month now my autism just boosts my anxiety and idk how to react to so many signs I’m too nervous tbh

Just feels like constantly being molested every day

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
When I was 15 life was like this
Wtf happened to u then? After puberty I started looking better tbh at 20 I definitely mog my past self especially after leanmax

• +1
Wtf happened to u then? After puberty I started looking better tbh at 20 I definitely mog my past self especially after leanmax
I bulked up. The effects are still haunting me, but I’m slowly repairing. My september I must return to the lvl of leanness I had at 15. W the added muscle and the better overall hair n shit I’m gonna mog

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
How attractive is your face?
Idk where I stand now after lean. I always try to pass everything as a coincidence or cope

But rescently I’ve been getting so much attention even when I speak to someone everyone looks

Basically every time I go out it’s something with girls it’s getting hard to deny at this point I need to get used to all this

• +1
I bulked up. The effects are still haunting me, but I’m slowly repairing. My september I must return to the lvl of leanness I had at 15. W the added muscle and the better overall hair n shit I’m gonna mog
I mean leanmax is everything before I was lean once in a full moon I’d notice some emo girl who liked me

But nowadays it’s getting way too constant

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Timmy and boss8055
can relate with this. once ugly even if u ascend the blackpill will always leave a hole on ur soul fml

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, BeanletMogger, DeadTrees and 5 others
can relate with this. once ugly even if u ascend the blackpill will always leave a hole on ur soul fml
I think it’s because I never had time to learn how to react to any of this

I’ve only rescently been getting lean at 20 and now drawing so much attention towards myself spikes my anxiety I never had so much of this it all came in so suddenly

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 97baHater and S1d456
This only works if you go from LTN to HTN or something like that

There is no experience like this for MTNs

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I mean leanmax is everything before I was lean once in a full moon I’d notice some emo girl who liked me

But nowadays it’s getting way too constant

Jfl at the shit quality but I had such a better bones before. Couldnt find any photos from 15 bc I deleted them all, friend has them

This was my descension at 16 jfl and I weighed 63-65 kg here btw. Fat ass face w tiny ass body. Brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3010431
Jfl at the shit quality but I had such a better bones before. Couldnt find any photos from 15 bc I deleted them all, friend has them

This was my descension at 16 jfl and I weighed 63-65 kg here btw. Fat ass face w tiny ass body. Brutal
View attachment 3010435
Yeah u looked better. U still look the same just higher bf%

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Fr jfl, getting attention for the first time in my life at 22 was so fucking weird, made me very resentful

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, Lookologist003, Timmy and 1 other person
This only works if you go from LTN to HTN or something like that

There is no experience like this for MTNs
I wouldn’t say I was ltn before cause even tho I was mostly invisible i still got something from girls sometimes

Now it just became 10x more common literally out of nowhere

Yeah u looked better. U still look the same just higher bf%
I look best nowadays when I clench in photos, im 17 now but leaner then what I was at 16 but not as lean at 15

Eyebrows got a bit thicker, and wraring a durag here

• +1
I wouldn’t say I was ltn before cause even tho I was mostly invisible i still got something from girls sometimes

Now it just became 10x more common literally out of nowhere
Do u feel more anxious or egotistical?

I look best nowadays when I clench in photos, im 17 now but leaner then what I was at 16 but not as lean at 15

View attachment 3010448
Eyebrows got a bit thicker, and wraring a durag here
Delete this nigga never share your pics in public here

Great bones on the other hand

• Love it
Fr jfl, getting attention for the first time in my life at 22 was so fucking weird, made me very resentful
When u have eyes at u outside so often u feel paranoid and not at ease tbh at least for me

It’s definitely better than being mostly invisible but it’s kinda weird to get used to

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and rand anon
Delete this nigga never share your pics in public here

Great bones on the other hand
Yeah maybe youre right, got too comfy posting on here

And thanks bro!

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, 97baHater, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Yeah maybe youre right, got too comfy posting on here

And thanks bro!
I really mean it. Cant judge because of the eyes hidden but you looked HTN tier.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Iasacrko
Do u feel more anxious or egotistical?
Since it all happened so suddenly I still am unsure of what even is going on, I’ll probably get used to it soon

But every time I feel nervous when a girl is looking at me or trying to flirt, never had much of this before.

A part of me is still scared im reading thing’s wrong even when it’s undeniable at times

• Woah
I really mean it. Cant judge because of the eyes hidden but you looked HTN tier.
Eyes feck me over
5BEA157D 0E0D 457D B416 0E0362520D8A

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and MaghrebGator
Low HTN, Good Looking. You have the most turk eyes ever
Funny, because Im Azerbaijani. I’m gonna ascend to a chad when I get a thick dense beard and get orbital decompression

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and MaghrebGator
that's why it would better to be born chad the black pill would just be like exciting spoilers of your life
but for everyone else it's the in game message "too low level to cross"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, S1d456 and Iasacrko
what was your before and after body fat?

what was your before and after body fat?
I don’t wanna post my new pics just yet once I’m fully at my goal I’ll post an official before and after

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and S1d456
Foids dont come around me, its brutal

I think it’s because I never had time to learn how to react to any of this

I’ve only rescently been getting lean at 20 and now drawing so much attention towards myself spikes my anxiety I never had so much of this it all came in so suddenly
especially at the young age of 15 i discovering the true nature of foids and humanity and the world and seeing how differently i get treated seen and how i laugh at normies coping seeing every relationship as an oofie doofie analysing ppls faces on the street feeling so empathetic for manlets i dont see ppl anymore just genetic qualities and evolution and how society is a scam truly brutal my 14 yr old self would have only dreamed of the life im living now personlaity is the biggest cope in the scum of the earth nt and looks is law

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Iasacrko
I don’t wanna post my new pics just yet once I’m fully at my goal I’ll post an official before and after
leanmaxxing is the single gretatest looksmax you can do yk never know if its over till ur sub 14 percent bf

• +1
that's why it would better to be born chad the black pill would just be like exciting spoilers of your life
tbh wiith you i wasnt born a ltn or subhuman i was just fucking fat asf and neglected by my parents because of this i never really was happy until i leaned down and softmaxxed even hardmaxxers like salludno, amnesia, many more still cant be naturally bluepilled chad nt personality blackpill will forever haunt them its like a fucking curse

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and datboijj
exactly its like i discovered the true meaning of life anyways i always wondered to myself "mum whats the true meaning of life?" fucking blackpill superior genes and evolution! lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and datboijj
I’m telling u, u only know how gl u are after u get lean

This isn’t meant to be any sort of brag but it’s like one day I woke up and so many girls suddenly like me

I basically can’t speak with any girl without her acting nervous like I’m some important nigga and touching my shoulders nowadays

Tbh leanmax is life
Leanmaxxing tips?

Could you fall asleep when you were hungry?
For me the first few days is hard but then ur body adapts to the scarcity and u get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
I get this all the time: When I'm bloated, I get treated like a subhuman, and I get so pissed I want to decapitate foids.
But, when I lean out a few hours later, I'm suddenly a celebrity and the main focus of foids' life. Feels super awkward and uncomfortable.

It’s been like this for a month now my autism just boosts my anxiety and idk how to react to so many signs I’m too nervous tbh

Just feels like constantly being molested every day
Become an alcoholic