Ascending by smiling

Sicambre

Sicambre

Iron
Ok that’s a theory and in order to prove my point I took 4 pictures of me.

I think you can slightly ascend by your normal facial expression. It’s means there is a big difference between the aspie face, neutral face and smiling face. And I think the smiling face or very slightly smiling face could ascend you.

In my example you can see that with the neutral face my eyes are poor (illusion of NCT) and my mouth isn’t very wide, my cheekbones are totally flat because of lack of fat.

But when I smile you can see my eye area improving (better PFL/PFW ratio), my mouth is widening and the fat come back to my cheek bones (better eyes support I suppose).

So I think, unless you have hunters eyes, very good cheekbones and a wide mouth you can ascend by adopting the smiling face.

What’s your opinion about that ?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and sub5inchcel
Yes, a grin is great on guys to temp ascend nose to mouth ratio.

Just dont overdo it or you get big cheekbone fat pads which is a looksmin.

How to get softer redder lips

you need longer hair

yes smiling makes you look better narrower eyes, bigger chin and jaw, better philtrum ratio

it's frauding tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 16346
How old are you?

mogs me :owo::owo: british?

27, I know I look far older

French but North-A pheno so I think a share with them some Celtic genes
:love: yeah first 2 pics look around 38 mostly due to the greying :hnghn:, third around 32, fourth around 28. brutal agepill I'm 28 I must look oldcel as fuck :fuk: but still mogs. thick neck, lower hairline and tret would do wonders. always mirin chads who are not afraid to post their pics on this shithole site :feelsez: I am but a sissy cuckold in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Sicambre
:love: yeah first 2 pics look around 38 mostly due to the greying :hnghn:, third around 32, fourth around 28. brutal agepill I'm 28 I must look oldcel as fuck :fuk: but still mogs. thick neck, lower hairline and tret would do wonders. always mirin chads who are not afraid to post their pics on this shithole site :feelsez: I am but a sissy cuckold in comparison
I’m not a Chad bro but thx !:feelshehe:

I don’t think there is a big risk that someone reconignize me here ! In any case this site will be shutdown sooner and later because of wokisme and all this shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Smiling ascends me by a full point irl cuz of my ideal palate and teeth

Faceapp smile mogs real smile.