Ascending eye area when YOU'RE POOR

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
*I am not a doctor and am not reliable for anything*

Once upon a time, there was a man named Joe who desperately wanted to get an infraorbital implant surgery by the famous Dr. Taban. However, Joe had one big problem: he couldn't afford it.

Joe begged and borrowed from everyone he knew, but it was all in vain. He even tried to win the lottery, but luck wasn't on his side.

One day, as Joe was walking down the street feeling hopeless, he stumbled upon a genie who granted him three wishes. Excited, Joe wished for a Ferrari, a luxurious mansion, and finally, to get the infraorbital implant surgery by Dr. Taban.

The genie granted his wishes, and Joe was over the moon. He immediately made an appointment with Dr. Taban, who was ecstatic to hear that he was finally going to get a chance to perform the procedure on someone who could afford it.

However, when Joe arrived at the clinic, Dr. Taban took one look at him and said, "I'm sorry, I can't perform the surgery on you. You see, the implant is only for those who have the money to afford it. And it's a well-known fact that people who win the lottery or have their wishes granted by genies are never really happy."

And so, Joe went home empty-handed and learned a valuable lesson: money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you an implant.

Anyway step 1: (If good canthal tilt move to step 2)

Cat eye thread lift in Turkey
Screenshot 11

More expensive option - Lateral canthopexy

Step 2:

Upper eyelid filler - completely remove UEE and has been patients where it has lasted for 3 years without getting it redone.

Eyelid filler injection dark circles sunken eyes Before and After Patient 62 Dr Taban 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21044, dimorphism and 2 others
Does canthoplexy ascend everyone? I personally feel my neutral canthal tilt with droopy undereyelids suits me. I might look too intimidating after cantho, cos everything else I have like skin eyebrows cheekbones hair etc is dark triad . My eyes are my most feminine feature

Palate expander for PFL?

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
My filler doctor said she had never heard of putting filler below the brow ridge like that. Is it really so obscure?

Cope just stare into the sun.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I don’t even think PCT matters as long as you’re neutral, deep set eyes always look good so just getting UEE filler is enough for most people imo

I don’t even think PCT matters as long as you’re neutral, deep set eyes always look good so just getting UEE filler is enough for most people imo
True but PCT is still ideal.

Once upon a time, there was a man named Joe who desperately wanted to get an infraorbital implant surgery by the famous Dr. Taban. However, Joe had one big problem: he couldn't afford it.

Joe begged and borrowed from everyone he knew, but it was all in vain. He even tried to win the lottery, but luck wasn't on his side.

One day, as Joe was walking down the street feeling hopeless, he stumbled upon a genie who granted him three wishes. Excited, Joe wished for a Ferrari, a luxurious mansion, and finally, to get the infraorbital implant surgery by Dr. Taban.

The genie granted his wishes, and Joe was over the moon. He immediately made an appointment with Dr. Taban, who was ecstatic to hear that he was finally going to get a chance to perform the procedure on someone who could afford it.

However, when Joe arrived at the clinic, Dr. Taban took one look at him and said, "I'm sorry, I can't perform the surgery on you. You see, the implant is only for those who have the money to afford it. And it's a well-known fact that people who win the lottery or have their wishes granted by genies are never really happy."

And so, Joe went home empty-handed and learned a valuable lesson: money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you an implant.

View attachment 2060759

Step 2:

Upper eyelid filler - completely remove UEE and has been patients where it has lasted for 3 years without getting it redone.

View attachment 2060760
Can you recommend good surgeons in Europe that can perform canthoplasty and upper eyelid filler. I am desperate I can't find any good solution

Can you recommend good surgeons in Europe that can perform canthoplasty and upper eyelid filler. I am desperate I can't find any good solution
You want lateral canthopexy not a canthoplasty.
Canthoplasty makes eyes more rounded.
DYOR - Do your own research, there's plenty of capable surgeons to do a lateral canthopexy. It depends on your budget and where you are in europe.

grim
elab
it's hard to elab since I'd have to basically explain how expanders work

like do you really think you can distract so much at the palate that it would make a difference in PFL?

View attachment 2060759

Step 2:

View attachment 2060760
Squeeze lemon juice in your eyes every morning for desired effects.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
is there a thread lift procedure that only lifts the lower eyelid without changing eyebrows and canthus

It’s better to do it with fat graft. I wouldn’t want any kind of filler around my eyes.
Arguably filler is better because there is higher chance of complications of things like lumps, and it is way more expensive. But both are good options, this was a cheapmaxx method but fat grafts and implant is the meta for sure.

Arguably filler is better because there is higher chance of complications of things like lumps, and it is way more expensive. But both are good options, this was a cheapmaxx method but fat grafts and implant is the meta for sure.
Bullshit, this it the kind of crap professed by the filler chills that would rather have you comeback every few months than do a permanent procedure.

Almost all oculoplastic surgeons do fat grafts and they're pros in their field.