Ascending my eye area

A

Awesomenesst1228

Iron
Why do my eyes look bad? I can't figure out why I have subhuman eyes. What can I improve?

can you zoom the picture out more

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Personally, I think the flaw is that you have monolid eyes, not bad by any means just have to like Kpop-maxx

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
your upper eyes are getting blocked a little bit which makes them look a bit small you can maybe fix that with surgery, squintmaxx will make it worse, just try to keep your eyes open more than usual, and obviously you gotta fix your acne bro

your upper eyes are getting blocked a little bit which makes them look a bit small you can maybe fix that with surgery, squintmaxx will make it worse, just try to keep your eyes open more than usual, and obviously you gotta fix your acne bro
Can I softmaxx anything right now I'm not old enough for surgery

Can I softmaxx anything right now I'm not old enough for surgery
wtf how young are you if you look like this at 12% body fat and young you gonna mog when you grow up if you do good habits like sleeping and getting enough sun/vitamins

wtf how young are you if you look like this at 12% body fat and young you gonna mog when you grow up if you do good habits like sleeping and getting enough sun/vitamins
I'm 15 but I think I might be late on puberty like my father bc I'm 5'4

I'm 15 but I think I might be late on puberty like my father bc I'm 5'4
15 and looks like that 😢 brutal how genetics are, 5'4, don't lose hope you can have a growth spurt just have good sleep drink a lot of milk and do all the softmaxxing for growth hormones

15 and looks like that 😢 brutal how genetics are, 5'4, don't lose hope you can have a growth spurt just have good sleep drink a lot of milk and do all the softmaxxing for growth hormones
How do I improve gh

How do I improve gh
sleep a lot, never miss a full night of sleep
stay away from slop food, processed shit, inhibits growth
drink milk (might be cope but theres some research)
you need to excersize, very important
drink a shit ton of water, for metabollics
stay away from smoking, alcohol, and drugs, as these can negatively affect growth.
and dont get fat