Ascending with an older woman

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Celibate
Sample e591a52ae9c4590dd6c1d0c4dd5655e3 I think if you are still incel at this point, it isn't completely unreasonable to go after older women. If one is successful in such an endeavour, the payoff wouldn't be too bad either, you'd be taken care of both emotionally and financially, and you'd end up having a hot milf on your dick.

I mean, if you've been incel for this long, you basically already are a submissive emasculated cuck. Can you even think of yourself realistically being the one leading in the relationship, even if hypothetically you would find yourself a girlfriend? Even more-so considering that females are generally succeeding more in education and in the workforce. Female standards are higher than ever now.

I think incels should just swallow their pride and eschew these ideas of playing the masculine provider role, those days are gone and over now. Now all you have left is your youth to give. All the more-so if you are a youngcel.

• JFL
Reactions: totalynotme
shit thread op kys

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
Most incels are just ugly. If you think that ugly guy can fuck older women you are wrong. Only volcel who look ATLEAST average and are scared of women their age, have some chance with older women and it is easier to fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and Tabula Rasa
Older women are chad only and are obsessed with brainrot chad-only romance novels

Rogue: Fabio, Eugenia Riley ...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317 and Tabula Rasa