Ascension and mental blockages.

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
To get to the point I want to convey here, I will have to tell my personal story first.
I am now 20 years old, just started studying abroad in a new city.
I have made more social experiences here in a week then anywhere else for my entire life.
All my prior life I was a weirdo, an outlier, I wasn't an outsider, but I was definitely a bit weird.
This is something I realized around grade 7 and something that had to be fixed before I ever started talking to women.
I didn't know what made me weird at the time, but i defenetly felt it and I started trying to find details that made me unlovable. Was it my humor? No, I could easily make people laugh, was it my clothing? No I had long started dressing like most popular kids. Was it my lack of athleticism? No, I was going to the gym regularly and was fit? But then why was I so different, I didn't think I was worse looking then all the other random people with their first girlfriends, with their teenage love, their normal hobbies and normal ways of living. I was just not neurotypical.

A few years later I swallowed the black pill hard, like a fish on a hook I was pulled out of the water of my insecurity and while it was unpleasant I started blaming my looks for everything. I looked skinny, not fashionable and a bit weird yes, but I was a normal guy lookswise.

Searching for the ascension I completely forgot what else had to be fixed. Yes I became a bit more attractive and good to look at, but most of that was genetic and had been in place all along, for reference, I am a white, barely but still 6.6ft tall guy with a slim but athletic build brown hair and blue eyes. If you look at my posts here, you can see I look very normal, atleast that's what I now think.
How ever, in the few weeks I have been here, I have received attention from 11/10 girls, girls that could fold every guy they ever wanted. I have been asked out, been called "hot af" at first sight and gained confidence in my looks more then ever.

Yet this all doesn't help my mental state a bit, I don't feel closer to a happy relationship then ever, if anything my conversations have shown me, that I am a weird mf with no instincts when it comes to girls, borderline autistic and not good at conveing my emotions.
Ascension isn't the way out, for like 70% of people here, a very deep and long time span of continuous therapy sessions and work against inner blockages would be helpful. Not that looks don't help, but they won't save you entirely.

Just be NT Guys

Mirin the ascension, but ye looks can only get you so far. NT and low inhib reigns supreme:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Mirin the ascension, but ye looks can only get you so far. NT and low inhib reigns supreme:feelsokman:
Some 5.9ft ex proathlete, blond norwegian rich girl told me, I was extremely hot without my glasses and my nnt ass just stood there and said thank you, I didn't escalate the conversation what so ever, SHE was the one to ask for my number and only then did I realize, this was flirting. I called a swedish girl retarded cause I thought it was funny, made enemys with her friends immediately. I was chilling with a cute mf girl everyday till I came here, cuddling and shit till she got annoyed by me cause I didn't make a move and she didn't know if I was just trying to make friends. Some german 11/10 invited me bouldering and I didn't realize she wanted this to be a date till I showed up there and it was only us too. Truly my brain doesn't function correctly.

• +1
Reactions: baerr