ASCENSION! EVISCERATION THREAD!!! GTFIH

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
IN THIS THREAD I WILL BE EXPOSING THE COPING SCHIZO LARPER KNOWN AS ASCENSION!

NOTE: ALL THESE SS ARE FROM HIS ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN FIND THEM PUBLICALLY ON THE FORUM BY SEARCHING FOR THEM

ONE OF THE MOST GL IN YOUR CLASSROOM BUT RATED YOURSELF 4 PSL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

OKAY SO FROM THIS WE HAVE DEDUCED THAT HE IS 15 AND 5'3

WHAT'S THIS?? YOU HAVE GROWN AN INCH IN LESS THAN A WEEK? IMPRESSIVE!

OKAY SO NOW HE IS 13 AND NOT 15?? IS HE USING THIS AS A LARP TO HELP HIM WIN HIS ARGUMENT??

"I'm going to start living my life happy and leaving this forum ASAP, so I don't end up like all of you other folks." :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

KID YOU ARE ALREADY ONE OF THE WORSE OFF ON THIS FORUM. I FEEL BAD FOR YOU HONESTLY

HERE WE SEE HIS NARCY QUALITIES STARTING TO REALLY SHOW, "I will mog everyone here because I would have had a good environment"

JUST JFL AT THIS DELUSION TBH

AGAIN, USING HIS AGE AS A PROTECTION FORCE, BUT THAT ISN'T HOW LIFE WORKS SADLY, LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING ASCENSION, DO YOU THINK GIRLS WILL PREFER THE 5'9 18 YEAR OLD OR THE 5'4 16 YEAR OLD THAT HAS A GUARANTEE TO GROW TO 6'2, BUT THE WOMEN HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS, WELL OBVIOUSLY THE WOMEN WILL ALL PREFER THE 5'9 GUY. SIMPLY BECAUSE HE MOGS MORE IN THE PRESENT, WOMEN DO NOT THINK FOR THE FUTURE IN THIS SENSE.

STAGE 4, SO YOU ARE NOT AS EARLY INTO PUBERTY AS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE, EVERY COPE YOU HAVE IS BASED OFF OF WISHFUL THINKING, WHICH I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR, I WOULD DO IT TOO IF MY GENETICS WERE AS SHIT AS YOURS.

USING BIG WORDS TO MAKE HIM BE PERCEIVED AS INTELLIGENT, AS HE SO CRAVES

A REPLY TO A THREAD ON HOW TO ASCEND, REMEMBER HOW HE SAID PREVIOUSLY THAT HE WILL MOG EVERYONE HERE BECAUSE OF ENVIRONMENT?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

SO NOW HE DECIDES TO CLAIM 14, THIS IS LITERALLY THE 3RD AGE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PUBLICALLY LARP AS. PERHAPS YOU ARE JUST A 13 YEAR OLD WHO IS AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR HIS AGE BUT LARPS OLDER TO "FIT IN" AS WE ALL KNOW @WhiteBlackpiller and @ICANNOTBECONTAINED ALREADY GET MADE FUN OF FOR BEING 14.

> IM ALREADY GL
>BONELESS, BLOATED, FLAT FACE

PICK ONE

"FACE PULLER APPLIANCE" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SO YOUR ONLY PROOF FOR THE LATE PUBERTY YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IS THE FACT YOU ARE SHORT, AND YOUR TESTES (YOU PREVIOUSLY STATED THAT THEY WERE STAGE 4)

"common knowledge tbh" YEAH ITS JUST COMMON KNOWLEDGE BRO :what::what::what:

HE'S 5'3-5'5 AND CLAIMS HE CAN REALITICALLY MAKE IT TO 185CM, EVEN ASKING IF HE CAN REACH 190CM JFL AT THIS COMEDY OF .ORG

AGAIN, HIS NARCY QUALITIES SHOWING THROUGH...

PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT YOU OR THINK YOU PROVIDE ANYTHING GOOD, YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT YOURSELF, "JUST GO READ MY SYMMETRY GUIDE BRO"

GUYS IT IS CONFIRMED I AM A RETARD NON KNOWLEDGEABLE BECAUSE I FORGOT HIS GENETICS AND PUBERTY WILL CLEARLY SAVE HIM.

REVERTS TO THE PREVIOUS 5'5 CLAIM BECAUSE HE IS CLEARLY FEELING DOMINATED IN THIS SITUATION

ITS HARD FINDING PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHO ACTUALLY LIKE YOU, THE ONLY PERSON SEEMS TO BE @enchanted_elixir BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A RIPOFF OF HIM AND SUCK HIS COCK.

@beatEMinGTA @Gonthar @Nookie @luljankybo @DoctorLooksmax @GamerCel @forevergymcelling @KING REIDYZ @Nims @Octillionaire @horizon @8PSLcel @curlyheadjames @cloUder @the BULL @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @snap @Alt Number 3 @ike57 @Beastimmung @Dr. Bruh @Tallcurrycel @Tallooksmaxxer @aBetterMii @hormonetherapy @bonelessMan @khvirgin @Iasacrko @AtlasTH @Bitch @Witheredly90 @tomsmith @bignosesmallchin @Niko @Dystopian @Seth Walsh @Corleone @pneumocystosis

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 12 others
IN THIS THREAD I WILL BE EXPOSING THE COPING SCHIZO LARPER KNOWN AS ASCENSION!

NOTE: ALL THESE SS ARE FROM HIS ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN FIND THEM PUBLICALLY ON THE FORUM BY SEARCHING FOR THEM

View attachment 1973702

ONE OF THE MOST GL IN YOUR CLASSROOM BUT RATED YOURSELF 4 PSL :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1973704

OKAY SO FROM THIS WE HAVE DEDUCED THAT HE IS 15 AND 5'3

View attachment 1973706

WHAT'S THIS?? YOU HAVE GROWN AN INCH IN LESS THAN A WEEK? IMPRESSIVE!

View attachment 1973709

OKAY SO NOW HE IS 13 AND NOT 15?? IS HE USING THIS AS A LARP TO HELP HIM WIN HIS ARGUMENT??

"I'm going to start living my life happy and leaving this forum ASAP, so I don't end up like all of you other folks." :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

KID YOU ARE ALREADY ONE OF THE WORSE OFF ON THIS FORUM. I FEEL BAD FOR YOU HONESTLY

View attachment 1973711

HERE WE SEE HIS NARCY QUALITIES STARTING TO REALLY SHOW, "I will mog everyone here because I would have had a good environment"

JUST JFL AT THIS DELUSION TBH

View attachment 1973715

AGAIN, USING HIS AGE AS A PROTECTION FORCE, BUT THAT ISN'T HOW LIFE WORKS SADLY, LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING ASCENSION, DO YOU THINK GIRLS WILL PREFER THE 5'9 18 YEAR OLD OR THE 5'4 16 YEAR OLD THAT HAS A GUARANTEE TO GROW TO 6'2, BUT THE WOMEN HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS, WELL OBVIOUSLY THE WOMEN WILL ALL PREFER THE 5'9 GUY. SIMPLY BECAUSE HE MOGS MORE IN THE PRESENT, WOMEN DO NOT THINK FOR THE FUTURE IN THIS SENSE.

View attachment 1973716
View attachment 1973717
STAGE 4, SO YOU ARE NOT AS EARLY INTO PUBERTY AS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE, EVERY COPE YOU HAVE IS BASED OFF OF WISHFUL THINKING, WHICH I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR, I WOULD DO IT TOO IF MY GENETICS WERE AS SHIT AS YOURS.

View attachment 1973718

USING BIG WORDS TO MAKE HIM BE PERCEIVED AS INTELLIGENT, AS HE SO CRAVES

View attachment 1973722

A REPLY TO A THREAD ON HOW TO ASCEND, REMEMBER HOW HE SAID PREVIOUSLY THAT HE WILL MOG EVERYONE HERE BECAUSE OF ENVIRONMENT?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT? :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

View attachment 1973725

SO NOW HE DECIDES TO CLAIM 14, THIS IS LITERALLY THE 3RD AGE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PUBLICALLY LARP AS. PERHAPS YOU ARE JUST A 13 YEAR OLD WHO IS AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR HIS AGE BUT LARPS OLDER TO "FIT IN" AS WE ALL KNOW @WhiteBlackpiller and @ICANNOTBECONTAINED ALREADY GET MADE FUN OF FOR BEING 14.

View attachment 1973729

> IM ALREADY GL
>BONELESS, BLOATED, FLAT FACE

PICK ONE

"FACE PULLER APPLIANCE" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1973740

SO YOUR ONLY PROOF FOR THE LATE PUBERTY YOU DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IS THE FACT YOU ARE SHORT, AND YOUR TESTES (YOU PREVIOUSLY STATED THAT THEY WERE STAGE 4)

"common knowledge tbh" YEAH ITS JUST COMMON KNOWLEDGE BRO :what::what::what:

View attachment 1973743

HE'S 5'3-5'5 AND CLAIMS HE CAN REALITICALLY MAKE IT TO 185CM, EVEN ASKING IF HE CAN REACH 190CM JFL AT THIS COMEDY OF .ORG

View attachment 1973762

AGAIN, HIS NARCY QUALITIES SHOWING THROUGH...

View attachment 1973765

PEOPLE DO NOT RESPECT YOU OR THINK YOU PROVIDE ANYTHING GOOD, YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT YOURSELF, "JUST GO READ MY SYMMETRY GUIDE BRO"

View attachment 1973767

GUYS IT IS CONFIRMED I AM A RETARD NON KNOWLEDGEABLE BECAUSE I FORGOT HIS GENETICS AND PUBERTY WILL CLEARLY SAVE HIM.

REVERTS TO THE PREVIOUS 5'5 CLAIM BECAUSE HE IS CLEARLY FEELING DOMINATED IN THIS SITUATION

View attachment 1973770

ITS HARD FINDING PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHO ACTUALLY LIKE YOU, THE ONLY PERSON SEEMS TO BE @enchanted_elixir BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST A RIPOFF OF HIM AND SUCK HIS COCK.

@beatEMinGTA @Gonthar @Nookie @luljankybo @DoctorLooksmax @GamerCel @forevergymcelling @KING REIDYZ @Nims @Octillionaire @horizon @8PSLcel @curlyheadjames @cloUder @the BULL @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @snap @Alt Number 3 @ike57 @Beastimmung @Dr. Bruh
Over if u read all of this tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, JovenCansao, Deleted member 23359 and 8 others
@ascension you been brutally eviscerated buddy boyo

How can you cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17531 and latino_
Damn, brutal larper exposing
@ascension! how will you respond? me personally i wouldnt take this disrespect...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Damn, brutal larper exposing
@ascension! how will you respond? me personally i wouldnt take this disrespect...
Stop trying to rile niggas up you absolute menace

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Nigga might be in middle school jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and BearBoy
Holy fuck, I have never felt so important. You really took the time to make a thread about me, I appreciate it!

I'm 10 ntw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 22190
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 24117 and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ascension! and Deleted member 22190
Thank you for tagging me

Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and LowTrust
My honest reaction my honest reaction meme

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and ascension
Lul mirin 2019crew larping about larp ability

Your username suggests I shouldn't trust one word

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
View attachment 1973814
Your username suggests I shouldn't trust one word
Literally just ignore any word that comes from this "italian slayer", who is also a narcy, but I won't take the time to expose him literally because that is very autistic and shows that you are a complete fag with high inhib.

Yesterday in a thread I commented that I was one of the most GL of my classroom, but due to the heightpill I can't slay and it's the truth, but then I measured myself again and I figured out that I am actually 5'5.

Everything I've said in the past was honestly coping, but after delving into Looksmax-wise I realized quite a few things and that I was totally confused/wrong, which is something I can't undo because it's already here, but i'm here to tell the truth if I have to tbh.

Btw, I'm in Stage 3 of puberty and it was checked and verified by Dr. Tanner, only this guy can't understand the physiology of the human body and doesn't have the slightest idea about how each body works and that they are totally different, he knows nothing, a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Everything I've said in the past was honestly coping, but after delving into Looksmax-wise I realized quite a few things and that I was totally confused/wrong, which is something I can't undo because it's already here, but i'm here to tell the truth if I have to tbh.
most are these comments are less than a month old, so you are saying the only thing that is right is what you are saying right now? How are you so unreflective to realize that you are literally coping now, in a months time you'll agree.

This also does not cover about you lying about your age, aswell as other stupid shit you have said, also I may be a narcy but JFL if you think I come close to your level, everybody else seems to agree with me

Stop tagging me in these childish threads. Why do you care so much about another user? Stick to JB posting TBH.
Ezgifcom gif maker 16

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
Not reading allat

Not one word incel

who cares no face i dont give a fuck why are we giving these faceless faggots fame

nvm I like @ascension! but everyone else u guys be soem high inhib niggas