Ascension from subhuman to TikTok chad

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Question to surgerycels: how can the right guy(subhuman) ascend to the left guy's(tiktok chad) level?
Screenshot 2020 04 16 19 18 32 957 comandroidchrome

I also warn you that this thread has [Serious] tag, which means that any nonserious replies like: reincarnationplasty, will be reported. Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

The guy on the right needs a chin implant, buccal lipectomy, zygo implants in order to get closer to the look of the guy on the left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
idk but he needs cheekbone reduction maybe his face looks like a circle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nosecel
Getting leaner, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty, lower lid retraction, upperlid fillers, genioplasty (may need a BSSO and lefort as well but I need side profile pics for that), MSE for wider mouth, lip lift, jaw implants, blue contact lenses and gymceling for thicker neck. And after all of this, he still won’t be able to reach that left guy’s level.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
jaw implant
fix balding hair
fix eyebrows
lighten skin then get a tan
change hair color
lip fillers

• +1
Getting leaner, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty, lower lid retraction, upperlid fillers, genioplasty (may need a BSSO and lefort as well but I need side profile pics for that), MSE for wider mouth, lip lift, jaw implants, blue contact lenses and gymceling for thicker neck. And after all of this, he still won’t be able to reach that left guy’s level.
brutal blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 5583 and Nosecel
Also MSDO to widen chin

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Nosecel and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and karbo
Lefort 3 Detraction Osteogenesis and Orbital Osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
The guy in OP has normal set eyes anyway so he doesn’t need orbital box osteotomy. His eye spacing isn’t bad but not ideal either.
No he needs it for ideal caucasoid Nordic skull.

head transplant.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Question to surgerycels: how can the right guy(subhuman) ascend to the left guy's(tiktok chad) level?
View attachment 384412

I also warn you that this thread has [Serious] tag, which means that any nonserious replies like: reincarnationplasty, will be reported. Thanks!
Is that you? be honest.

Is that you? be honest.
Obviously fucking no. JFL DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD MAKE A PHOTO WITH THE GOD HIMSELF?

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Obviously fucking no. JFL DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD MAKE A PHOTO WITH THE GOD HIMSELF?
You do love tiktok eboys so i wouldn't be surprised.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, maxmendietta, Kingkellz and 2 others
You do love tiktok eboys
Not really, I don't give a shit about them lol
But I do give a shit about tiktok chads
They dont even really have a connection to tiktok(as an app) btw

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Not really, I don't give a shit about them lol
But I do give a shit about tiktok chads
They dont even really have a connection to tiktok(as an app) btw
Ngl, death to all chads.

They take the virginity of the women of our looks-matches, women we deserve. ER should have shot down chads instead.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta, HighIQcel and Nosecel
The guy on the right looks too ethnic. Good pheno and he would have a great base

The left looks like Adriana lima

bimax, lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, color contacts or stroma, chewmaxxing, rhinoplasty, every surgery under the sun

but most importantly pheno transplant

• +1
its not gonna happen. but he can improve by a complete eye area overhaul, hard softmaxxing, rhino, and anti balding.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nosecel
its not gonna happen. but he can improve by a complete eye area overhaul, hard softmaxxing, rhino, and anti balding.
So you think that there is nothing he can do to get the right guy's lower third?

So you think that there is nothing he can do to get the right guy's lower third?
I am extremely doubtful. It completely depends on his skin thickness tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Nosecel
Run reincarnation game

thick skin people can have definition too but for that to happen u need ridiculously robust bones
Dumb question, but is there any way to know for sure if you have thick skin or not?

Dumb question, but is there any way to know for sure if you have thick skin or not?
hard to explain tbh

what bodyfat % are u?

thick skin people can have definition too but for that to happen u need ridiculously robust bones

I have no idea what his body fat is, but can't he fix his lower third with implants?

If not I'm fucked as well, cause with "chin/jaws" like my dad, like in the pic below, you'll never fucking breed a happy male. Never. It will need 4 generations of women to breed a man to live a somewhat painless life.

Nobody will take you seriously unless you grow a beard. This is the bone structure of an introverted, no love at first sight, "I don't want to live anymore", "why am I depressed even though I'm not bipolar" "I'm not saving up for my son's college, but for Eppley/Yaremchuck/Terino bazooka implants" future looksmax poster.

Screenshot 20200501 115240 Gallery

BRUTAL

• Hmm...
I have no idea what his body fat is, but can't he fix his lower third with implants?

If not I'm fucked as well, cause with "chin/jaws" like my dad, like in the pic below, you'll never fucking breed a happy male. Never. It will need 4 generations of women to breed a man to live a somewhat painless life.

Nobody will take you seriously unless you grow a beard. This is the bone structure of an introverted, no love at first sight, "I don't want to live anymore", "why am I depressed even though I'm not bipolar" "I'm not saving up for my son's college, but for Eppley/Yaremchuck/Terino bazooka implants" future looksmax poster.

View attachment 384568

BRUTAL
imo implants are cope unless they are infraorbital/paranasal ones. get fillers+bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
imo implants are cope unless they are infraorbital/paranasal ones. get fillers+bimax.

Why do you think implants are cope?

Why do you think implants are cope?
implants are not cope but what do you need actually ?
what's your Facial Convexity Angle, how forward your maxilla ?
do you have any recession ?what's your gonial angle ?

• +1
Vidyacooper

I have tried to simulate CCW Bimax + Genio, zygo implants and finasteride

• +1
View attachment 384419

The guy on the right needs a chin implant, buccal lipectomy, zygo implants in order to get closer to the look of the guy on the left.
with the three surgeries you mentioned the guy would remain recessed thus his SMV would not be improved significantly

it's bimax or death