IMG 6507

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
male peak is 45

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, piec and XtrovertNTnormalfag
If I'm still a virgin by 25 I'm gonna just ldar the rest of my life

matt bomer, brad pitt, rodrigo guirao, depp, pattinson, jensen ackles, they peak in their 30s

Is there still hope for oldcels?
Yes. Men don't have expiration date like women. That's why you see men in 50s impregnating 20 year olds on the regular.

Most gold diggers in their late teens end up dating men in lates 30s and 40s, so if they get a top tier slightly used cat you can too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, watah, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Yes men peak at 35.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Henry Rollins
Age is just a number. It’s hair and skin that matters, and also proximity. Not necessarily your SMV but your sexual and dating opportunities fall off a fucking cliff the instant that you leave college or whatever happens that you’re not around hot girls any more, and that happens much earlier than 30, that was 21 for me. Muh age pill, no, 100% it’s proximity.

I’m 30 and I promise I’m not doing any worse than 27 or maybe even 24. If anything, I’m just now getting old enough for 18-22 year old girls who like older guys, and they’re usually the hot ones. Just take care of your hair and skin, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, ezio6, maarda and 6 others
Yes. Men don't have expiration date like women. That's why you see men in 50s impregnating 20 year olds on the regular.

Most gold diggers in their late teens end up dating men in lates 30s and 40s, so if they get a top tier slightly used cat you can too.
On the regular nigga the world isn't Slavland

Age is just a number. It’s hair and skin that matters, and also proximity. Not necessarily your SMV but your sexual and dating opportunities fall off a fucking cliff the instant that you leave college or whatever happens that you’re not around hot girls any more, and that happens much earlier than 30, that was 21 for me. Muh age pill, no, 100% it’s proximity.

I’m 30 and I promise I’m not doing any worse than 27 or maybe even 24. If anything, I’m just now getting old enough for 18-22 year old girls who like older guys, and they’re usually the hot ones. Just take care of your hair and skin, seriously.
The amount if these women who like older guys is tiny. When they say older they mean 25

if you look good at 30 then it's alright, even if age is a problem, if you look good enough you can just lie and women care 0.

if anything, women love men who lie. Just never be a beta and go trying to come clean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and watah

I am abusing tret like a motherfucker, and also using minox even if I don't have visible shedding, I am using it just in case.
Few weeks ago I was asked ID at the entrance of a nightclub, and I am in early thirties.
Aging is different for anyone. One of the best ways to accelerate aging is gymcelling, especially if you are using roids.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Whatever
I am abusing tret like a motherfucker, and also using minox even if I don't have visible shedding, I am using it just in case.
Few weeks ago I was asked ID at the entrance of a nightclub, and I am in eaely thirties..
Aging is different for anyone. One of the best ways to accelerate aging is gymcelling, especially if you are using roids.
Lol no. Gymcelling natty keeps you young. There's studies that show it literally shows down the aging of cells if you lift weights.

Of course, do roids and you'll rapidly age.

The amount if these women who like older guys is tiny. When they say older they mean 25
No. All the hot teens and girls in their early twenties date guys 25-30, this forum obsesses over 12 year old girls who won't date above 14. The hottest girl I ever met dated 30 year olds at 16, because she looked much more mature than all of us kids.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Lol no. Gymcelling natty keeps you young. There's studies that show it literally shows down the aging of cells if you lift weights.

Of course, do roids and you'll rapidly age.
And there are other studies who show otherwise.
Fitness industry is a very large one, of coarse they are going to support their narrative in order to sell their products, and pay studies which fit their narrative.
If it is common sense that a guy who works physical labour is going to age faster than a guy who dosen't, why wouldn't the same be applied to lifting weights?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
No. All the hot teens and girls in their early twenties date guys 25-30, this forum obsesses over 12 year old girls who won't date above 14. The hottest girl I ever met dated 30 year olds at 16, because she looked much more mature than all of us kids.
None of this is normal in the Anglosphere though. Seems like some Cyrillic alphabet nigga tier shit

And there are other studies who show otherwise.
Fitness industry is a very large one, of coarse they are going to support their narrative in order to sell their products, and pay studies which fit their narrative.
If it is common sense that a guy who works physical labour is going to age faster than a guy who dosen't, why wouldn't the same be applied to lifting weights?
Physical labor takes all day nigga not 45 min 5x per week jfl @ your IQ

Depends on your priorities at that point. I think it's still possible.

• +1
Physical labor takes all day nigga not 45 min 5x per week jfl @ your IQ
Physical labour dosen't last all day, and it dosen't include extremely strenuous compound movements like people do in the gym.

None of this is normal in the Anglosphere though. Seems like some Cyrillic alphabet nigga tier shit
I guarantee you you don't talk to girls. The more mature looking girls will naturally get attention of older guys, they all think older guys are "cool, more stable" and all that shit. In reality they have more money, freedom and fuck better so most hot girls date 5-6 year older chads. It's not rocked science. Average mtb dates a guy her age.

I guarantee you you don't talk to girls. The more mature looking girls will naturally get attention of older guys, they all think older guys are "cool, more stable" and all that shit. In reality they have more money, freedom and fuck better so most hot girls date 5-6 year older chads. It's not rocked science. Average mtb dates a guy her age.
You're literally inventing fantasy tales. Show me these super common pairings of 50 yr old men with late teens of early 20s.

Physical labour dosen't last all day, and it dosen't include extremely strenuous compound movements like people do in the gym.
If you've ever worked physical labor vs done one workout you'll see that it is a constant stress vs a sporadic one.

What choice have you got incel?
The best day you could have started was over 10 years ago. The second best time is now.
Time... is not on your side.
Winning... is not for everyone.

Where I'm going despite my later age, applying at the literal last age I can for what I want has it where they say 99.99% need not apply.

You're literally inventing fantasy tales. Show me these super common pairings of 50 yr old men with late teens of early 20s.
Every remotely rich guy in his 50s ever has a <25 year old gf. It's a known fact that once you get money you get a luxury car, a luxury home and a hot chick.

• +1
Every remotely rich guy in his 50s ever has a <25 year old gf. It's a known fact that once you get money you get a luxury car, a luxury home and a hot chick.
Just show outliers to prove a point theory

Also notice the common thread of them being rich guys when this thread was about age and not money 🤦‍♂️

High IQ response. There is a dating niche of women that dig older men. But it's a niche, most women even if they find you attractive still have a stigma to it. Not having proximity is a real disadvantage too, because women reject the idea of being cold approached.

• +1
it gets worse the older you get

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
Just show outliers to prove a point theory

Also notice the common thread of them being rich guys when this thread was about age and not money 🤦‍♂️
I proved that age does not matter when you have other wualities retard. If you are hot 50 year old you will fuck more than ltn 20 year old degenerate retard.

I proved that age does not matter when you have other wualities retard. If you are hot 50 year old you will fuck more than ltn 20 year old degenerate retard.
Wtf does 20 yr old degenerate even mean? Imagine thinking a 50 yr old mogs a 20 yr old. Slavic delusions

No bro its over better moneymax and hope some 1k+ body count htb will settle for you otherwise ldar

Wtf does 20 yr old degenerate even mean? Imagine thinking a 50 yr old mogs a 20 yr old. Slavic delusions
Degenerate is targeted at you lol.

Brad Pitt mogs a fucking 20 year old mtn even without status.

• +1
I was shocked to find this milf boss of a teacher my mate has that I bumped into occasionally in college was fucking 62 which was lifefuel. He said she gets attempts of guys 'going in' to talk to her all the time. I did one but that was legit for actual help. :feelsohh:

I want to believe. :feelsahh:

Last edited:

I’ve gotten a sense of the numbers and on the apps in my area, there are bare minimum several thousand, probably tens of thousands, of 18-25 girls swiping on guys who are at least 30. And not only that, the hottest matches I have are all 18-22, and it’s not just that they’re younger, they have better faces and bodies. I’m not trying to brag, just saying that the age gap must be helping, because my face is nothing special. So I can imagine how easy it is for a 30 year old Chad.

When a girl wants to date within her peer/age group, she’ll pick a guy out at work, school, social circle. When a girl is swiping on 30+ guys on the apps or using a fake ID to get into bars/clubs, she’s expanding her options, especially as far as age. Just about every hot girl does this at some point 18-22.

Also, daddy kinks are extremely common, fucking older guys is really hot for them and does a lot for them psychologically. And with the worldwide economic downturn, security (maturity, money) is more important than ever, pretty soon foids everywhere are gonna be acting like stereotypical Russian golddiggers.

I got a preview of this when I was cucked by a 30 something millionaire Chad when I was 21, girl was 20. I see it a lot clearer now that I’m older.

Few weeks ago I was asked ID at the entrance of a nightclub, and I am in early thirties.

Ya, I was asked for my ID when I bought a lottery ticket the other day, cashier foid seriously thought I might’ve been under 18. I had sunglasses on but still, massive lifefuel whitepill. That would not have happened if I spent my 20s roiding and gymcelling, but maybe I would’ve gotten some landwhale pregnant, because that’s who roidcels attract.

Preventative Minox is not a bad idea but I have a cat so I might do preventative Fin again instead. More free T, and low DHT can help your skin too, I might’ve looked better on it.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
When I‘m thirty i only wanna girls date between 18-22