Ascension is just a false dream

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
Days go by and nothing happens

Plans are made but nothing happens

You realize that you don't have time to research while doing your everyday activities

You don't even have money to buy things

It's much easier to do nothing and be looksminned

You realize redpillers were actually right all along

It's literally just getting a haircut and losing weight

You realize you wasted your precious time that you're never ever getting back

You missed out on making memories that most people already have

Every one of your friends have gfs, and had sex, while you're searching for the best method to farm reputation on looksmax.org

So you just accept

Accept that it's over

No more coping, looking at people who 'ascended'

You realize that you're born as you are, and you can't change anything significant

So you just accept what fate gave you

You close this thread you were reading and go back and do the same shit you were doing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, gothmog6, Kristin and 4 others

You realize that you don't have time to research while doing your everyday activities

Every one of your friends have gfs, and had sex, while you're searching for the best method to farm reputation on looksmax.org

So you just accept

Accept that it's over

You realize that you're born as you are, and you can't change anything significant

You close this thread you were reading and go back and do the same shit you were doing
What's the cure to this?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and descension
sad crying GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, greycel, nathan and 1 other person

So you just accept

Accept that it's over

Absolutely agreed, this site ruined my life

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, nathan and descension

You're either like those at the top or those at the bottom, but more often you're struggling in between for the rest of your life..

• +1
Reactions: nathan and ascension
What a bunch of soycucks. .is is the perfect site for this mentality. Ofc if u want to be lazy you won’t “ascend”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, greycel and descension

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and nathan

Accept that it's over

What OP thinks willl happen if I give up

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What a bunch of soycucks. .is is the perfect site for this mentality. Ofc if u want to be lazy you won’t “ascend”
you joined last year. why are you still here then?

What's the cure to this?
The only cure is having the determination to change your current situation

Bad news, you have to be born with it, so it's bound to happen/not happen

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
You're supposed to be my positive counterpart man

And the other way around

I know brah, but your post hit home for me. I remember making ascension plans like 6 years ago but still stuck in the same position.

• So Sad
Reactions: descension
You need money to even softmax. Sofmaxxing can take you far if you have decent base im high MTN and with basic softmaxxing i can be Low HTN.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, nathan and descension
@ascension OP is right. You aren’t even real

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, normie_joe, ascension and 1 other person
You need money to even softmax. Sofmaxxing can take you far if you have decent base im high MTN and with basic softmaxxing i can be Low HTN.
Softmaxxing depends on how looksminned you are. If you lived a decent life so far, you won't gain to much points from softmaxxing.

Softmaxxing depends on how looksminned you are. If you lived a decent life so far, you won't gain to much points from softmaxxing.
Agreed im not even basically looksmaxxed yet, bloatcel whilst bulking, thin eyebrows i will get microblading for, some acne scarring (hyperpigmentation), yellow teeth. Skin on face darker than body due to not using sun cream. So i can gain alot without surgery. Considering a rhino, genio and fat grafts for hollow undereyes to ascend to High HTN.

• +1
Agreed im not even basically looksmaxxed yet, bloatcel whilst bulking, thin eyebrows i will get microblading for, some acne scarring (hyperpigmentation), yellow teeth. Skin on face darker than body due to not using sun cream. So i can gain alot without surgery. Considering a rhino, genio and fat grafts for hollow undereyes to ascend to High HTN.
good luck

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr

So you just accept

Accept that it's over

Over when you know nobody is mirin your zygos

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
only a population of retarded autistic sex starved incels constantly masturbate to the fantasy of ascension over and over again in their heads while in reality not doing anything, reading threads, watching edits of chad life, saving info, saving money just to not do anything at all, and if they got it, and it's a big if, they still rot at home and on these same websites posting, nothing changes, nothing is better, you were not born a chad and you could never be one.

• +1
People here fall into the same self improvement trap that retards like Hamza promote and spend every day anticipating a future where they ascend

unfortunately that day doesn't come for a lot of guys here

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and descension
People here fall into the same self improvement trap that retards like Hamza promote and spend every day anticipating a future where they ascend

unfortunately that day doesn't come for a lot of guys here
correct

will haircut and losing weight fix my height or some peoples face? RPs have a point if you assume the average stats

• +1
will haircut and losing weight fix my height or some peoples face? RPs have a point if you assume the average stats
no but you cant do shit abt it

I hate myself because nobody in real life likes me, physique is my cope and last chance to get out of my situation but I feel like for something like that to happen I would have to be 5% looks and also have a decent quality of life, ascension is even more cope when I can't even talk with people because my life is so empty that I don't find any things to talk about.

• +1
I hate myself because nobody in real life likes me, physique is my cope and last chance to get out of my situation but I feel like for something like that to happen I would have to be 5% looks and also have a decent quality of life, ascension is even more cope when I can't even talk with people because my life is so empty that I don't find any things to talk about.
I get you. If you want we can talk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616