Ascension is lie

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Abused dogs remain abused dogs for life, nothing will fix you. That’s the final boss of blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, deadstock, PeakIncels and 1 other person
I still remember a foid looking at me with disgust when I tried to ask her directions in uni. I had let go of myself that year and had descended to LTN.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels and primqwe
I still remember a foid looking at me with disgust when I tried to ask her directions in uni. I had let go of myself that year and had descended to LTN.
Even my mom disrespected me when I descended jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
its over buddy boyos.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
blackpill overdose....:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

there is always an ascension no matter what bhai

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
who are you talking to?

Abused dogs remain abused dogs for life, nothing will fix you. That’s the final boss of blackpill.
Hop on roids best ascension you could get
Everything else is cope

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
there is always an ascension no matter what bhai
I’m saying ascension won’t fix everything, too late the neurons are already fucked

• +1
Reactions: cavy
ts so true, once you get the mindset of an Incel even if you ascend to htn or cl you will always be miserable and want more, never achieve peace tbh

• So Sad
ts so true, once you get the mindset of an Incel even if you ascend to htn or cl you will always be miserable and want more, never achieve peace tbh
ur wrong

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and PeakIncels
It's a lie because being overweight/high body fat is unnatural. Anything outside leanmaxxing (which just reveals your bones aka genetics) is cope.

You have can learn the skill of being confident. I have test level of a 70 yo grandma and still appear(and kinda am) overly confident, low inhib narcissist.

It started with me noticing that if you say stuff like “I think I’ve heard”, “Not sure, but I think” and other low T phrases they are never treated seriously. I got annoyed and started spewing all BS I’ve heard as if it was something I knew for sure. And then it went downhill lol

• +1
You have can learn the skill of being confident. I have test level of a 70 yo grandma and still appear(and kinda am) overly confident, low inhib narcissist.

It started with me noticing that if you say stuff like “I think I’ve heard”, “Not sure, but I think” and other low T phrases they are never treated seriously. I got annoyed and started spewing all BS I’ve heard as if it was something I knew for sure. And then it went downhill lol
Did you mog or become outcast

Did you mog or become outcast
Haven’t really been outside for a while, due to exams and getting into uni, but when I was active - I mogged. It wasn’t even about the looks. Just black clothes, wavy blonde(dyed) hair and a narcissistic personality

The school was small and I didn’t care much, but I was still considered f-boy for some reason(i was a virgin xd). The most attractive girl(Stacylite IMO) in my class and one of the best ones in school gigasimped for me. She is from a good family + trad + slav, so absolutely not my type. Politely ignored that

I live in Russia tho, so ig looks matter less here

• +1