Ascension Is useless for me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I only accept a very specific kind of girl
IMG 20240518 162053

Something that looks like this, extremely High trust and hqnp, broad face, no make up, modest. Since there are close to 0 italian girls that look like this, even my ascension with looks and Money would be a complete waste.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and deadstock
IMG 20240603 080004
this Is the average italian "Stacy". evil looking eyes, Lip fillers, make up, lavish lifestyle, wants to eat outside and travel every month. You can already tell Who took a lot of dick and Who didn't

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2960965 this Is the average italian "Stacy". evil looking eyes, Lip fillers, make up, lavish lifestyle, wants to eat outside and travel every month. You can already tell Who took a lot of dick and Who didn't
true as fuck

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and silencio
true as fuck
That shit Is basically undateable lol mental health problems due to Years and Years of jumping cocks and High expectations of lifestyle, looking for a boyfriend that Is impossible to find and those are the stacies, the rest Is Just fuck ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, deadstock, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I only accept a very specific kind of girl View attachment 2960963

Something that looks like this, extremely High trust and hqnp, broad face, no make up, modest. Since there are close to 0 italian girls that look like this, even my ascension with looks and Money would be a complete waste.
W ass opinion to be honest, Looking for a blue eyed version of that girl

That shit Is basically undateable lol mental health problems due to Years and Years of jumping cocks and High expectations of lifestyle, looking for a boyfriend that Is impossible to find and those are the stacies, the rest Is Just fuck ugly.
apart from that I literally felt disgusted saturday night in the club.

All these fucking whores half naked looking for chad’s cock, smelly holes that are too stuck up to date their looksmatch.

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
apart from that I literally felt disgusted saturday night in the club.

All these fucking whores half naked looking for chad’s cock, smelly holes that are too stuck up to date their looksmatch.
Who the fuck likes that shit lol Imagine dating a girl Who dressed like a slut, wears make up that makes her look like a NPC soulless doll and gets cumshot on saturday. I swear 99% of italian girls all look and behave the same

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and PseudoMaxxer

Male hypergamy at it's peak @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, the BULL and deadstock

Prettyboy only

Prettyboy only
IMG 20240602 202956
i'm robust prettyboy. I get approached by jbs Who only like prettyboys. I could have got a girl like this if It existed in my proximity

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2961013 i'm robust prettyboy. I get approached by jbs Who only like prettyboys. I could have got a girl like this if It existed in my proximity
Ur nearly there. Ur fashion just sucks and makes u look older. If u dont believe me ask women. Girls like that dont want a nigga who wears puma and dresses like a npc

Ur nearly there. Ur fashion just sucks and makes u look older. If u dont believe me ask women. Girls like that dont want a nigga who wears puma and dresses like a npc
Lol how a sweatshirt would make me look older?

Lol how a sweatshirt would make me look older?
If you were fashionmaxxed aligning with what appeals to her you will look early twenties right now you look your age. Im just helping u here these woman are always with fashionmaxxed prettyboys

If you were fashionmaxxed aligning with what appeals to her you will look early twenties right now you look your age. Im just helping u here these woman are always with fashionmaxxed prettyboys
Bro clothes don't make you look younger or older lol seems like you're on some fashion cope that means jackshit. Also It doesn't matter what i do, there are no girls like this where i live.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Bro clothes don't make you look younger or older lol seems like you're on some fashion cope that means jackshit. Also It doesn't matter what i do, there are no girls like this where i live.
Many of these girls in London where Im from specifically. All over hinge and in certain areas